Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: Deagle
In reality, Apple products are very expensive and the only benefit that I see is that they are popular and part of the young experience.

Apple offers the cheapest fully-functional tablet and the cheapest thin-and-light notebook. Their other offerings are either among the cheapest or the absolute cheapest at the given range of specifications and have built-in advantages, like the ability to legally boot every OS, that others do not.

It's not a matter of a "young experience". Again, try using the products for an appreciable amount of time.
16 posted on 11/13/2011 7:08:01 PM PST by Terpfen (Any candidate is better than Obama. Any.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies ]

To: Terpfen

Well, I have to agree that there products do seem to be user friendly. My Sister would agree!

That does NOT negate the fact that they are very expensive and seem to be a “popular” item, one of those have to have items of the young. That is an advertisement result.

Apple does have some nice products - just way too expensive, but they do have the Apple logo...

17 posted on 11/13/2011 7:39:15 PM PST by Deagle
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies ]

To: Terpfen

I might add that “cheapest and fully functional” are just your statements - no basis in reality...

18 posted on 11/13/2011 7:41:30 PM PST by Deagle

To: Terpfen; Deagle
> Again, try using the products for an appreciable amount of time.

Don't bother, he won't. He's just trolling [*cough*] trying to see how far he can draw you out...

:)

19 posted on 11/13/2011 7:43:34 PM PST by dayglored (Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!)

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson