Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: VicVega
agree, I actually go out of my way now to say Merry Christmas and if they do not say it back I ask them did you hear what I said, I said Merry Christmas it is alright you can wish me the same I don';t get offended. As for my town. When we moved down here we did a lot of research and found this was a much more republican county, infact there are no Dems in power thank goodness. Everyone speaks English which is nice to talk to others , one of the lowest crime areas in the state and just seeing that massive over 200ft cross lit up at night where the first Christian prayer was ever said in North America is nice as we know the ACLU and others cannot do a damn thing to remove it LOL. It's just a nice place to raise kids in a more traditional manner. The only negative I can think of is the very small college we have in town but thankfully the students go home At Christmas we have the night of lights, a massive Christmas tree in the square, presents at the bottom of it and Christmas carols being sung and played there. You ever get the time come on over , we see a lot of folks from TX here and even a family round the corner have just moved in LOL, yep they're conservatives too. Have a very nice weekend and the same for your family
15 posted on 11/18/2011 10:56:07 AM PST by manc (Marriage is between one man and one woman. I HATE OUR BIAS LIBERAL CORRUPT MEDIA)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies ]

To: manc

Have a great weekend and a very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

16 posted on 11/18/2011 11:15:07 AM PST by VicVega (Geaux LSU, Geaux Saints)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson