Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Mayor’s Bizarre Family Christmas Photo Goes Viral (Mayor of San Juan, PR)
Yahoo ^ | 12/13/11 | melissa knolwes

Posted on 12/13/2011 12:24:40 PM PST by DemforBush

Right about now, you're probably starting to receive Christmas cards from friends and family. It's pretty safe to assume that most of them are adorned with candid shots of smiling faces, and some even have a picture of the newest addition to the family: a kid or man's best friend. Well a Christmas card from San Juan's mayor just earned him a spot on the famous blog "AwkwardFamilyPhoto.com."...

(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...

TOPICS: Arts/Photography; Weird Stuff
KEYWORDS: mayor; puertorico; sanjuan; santini; taxidermy
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-5051-58 last
To: DemforBush

Hmmm. Must have something to do with Festivus, perhaps “the airing of grievances” or “feats of strength.”

51 posted on 12/13/2011 4:56:20 PM PST by RedWhiteBlue (Mama tried)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Nachoman

I’m STILL looking for the fifth volume (Statesman) in that series.

52 posted on 12/13/2011 4:56:47 PM PST by Don W (You can forget what you do for a living when your knees are in the breeze.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

To: AuH2ORepublican
I just saw that Mayor Santini sent out five separate Christmas cards, with pictures of his family (yes, his oldest daughter is a hottie) posing in front of different animal exhibits from the San Juan Wildlife Museum. Here are the others:

I can't find the fifth one (in front of the huge elephant at the entrance of the museum).

53 posted on 12/13/2011 5:00:37 PM PST by AuH2ORepublican (If a politician won't protect innocent babies, what makes you think that he'll protect your rights?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 48 | View Replies]

To: Nachoman

exactamente

54 posted on 12/13/2011 5:42:58 PM PST by edpc (Wilby 2012)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

To: cll

NEW T-SHIRT SLOGAN: I went to Africa on Safari and all I got was this Cheetah-kills-Anteloupe T-Shirt.

Beyond Bizarre, cll...

55 posted on 12/14/2011 3:39:26 AM PST by SilvieWaldorfMD
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

To: SilvieWaldorfMD

Tmz take on the whole thing
http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/14/san-juan-mayor-jorge-santini-christmas-card-video-tmz-on-tv/

56 posted on 12/14/2011 6:18:40 AM PST by RummyChick (It's a Satan Sandwich with Satan Fries on the side - perfect for Obama 666)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 55 | View Replies]

To: AuH2ORepublican

That is exactly the kind of post I come to FR for. When context matters, MSM doesn’t. Thanks for a little more info.

57 posted on 12/16/2011 8:52:56 PM PST by existtoexcel
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 48 | View Replies]

To: existtoexcel

You’re welcome, FRiend.

58 posted on 12/17/2011 3:46:43 PM PST by AuH2ORepublican (If a politician won't protect innocent babies, what makes you think that he'll protect your rights?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 57 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-5051-58 last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson