Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

NFL Network Live Streaming (Tonight's game)
General Question ^ | 12-17-11 | TheRobb7

Posted on 12/17/2011 9:58:55 AM PST by TheRobb7

I don't have cable, hence no NFL Network. I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any sites that might be streaming the game online.

I know the NFL keeps a tight leash on their product, but there is always someone who is enterprising enough to provide a service to the common shlub.

TOPICS: Chit/Chat; Computers/Internet
KEYWORDS: football
God Bless FreeperNation!
1 posted on 12/17/2011 9:59:02 AM PST by TheRobb7
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: TheRobb7; Perdogg; Las Vegas Dave

Uh-oh... I had a link someone posted around here... it’s a Torrent I think...

2 posted on 12/17/2011 10:03:16 AM PST by SunkenCiv (Merry Christmas, Happy New Year! May 2013 be even Happier!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: TheRobb7

nfl.com actually streamed one of the games a couple of weeks ago.

You might check them first.

justin.tv sometimes has a few streams — and the NFL shuts those streams down during the game.

My cable only has NFL Network on a sports tier that I do not subscribe to, so I look online.

3 posted on 12/17/2011 10:08:51 AM PST by TomGuy

Great question. I want to watch tomorrow’s Denver vs. New England game. I’m willing to pay for the stream.

4 posted on 12/17/2011 10:09:27 AM PST by stevio (God, guns, guts.)

In the Dallas area; CW33 carries the game.

5 posted on 12/17/2011 10:10:26 AM PST by harpu ( "...it's better to be hated for who you are than loved for someone you're not!")

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/nfl_online_mobile

6 posted on 12/17/2011 10:14:08 AM PST by Clint N. Suhks (You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich: Abraham Lincoln)

Go to firstrowsports.tv then select American Football.

It’s overseas so NFL can’t shut it down. Don’t fall for the pop-up overlays telling you to click to update. Just look for the little x to close them and it streams just fine.

7 posted on 12/17/2011 10:19:39 AM PST by Go_Raiders (The wrong smoke detector might just kill you - http://www.theworldfiresafetyfoundation.org)

8 posted on 12/17/2011 10:20:48 AM PST by Liberty Valance (Keep a simple manner for a happy life :o)

Tampa 24 to Cowboys 17. Watch Jerry’s head explode on TV when they lose. I’m betting Rob Ryan has put on an additional 20 pounds since last weeks game. Every week he looks as if he gains 10-20 pounds.

9 posted on 12/17/2011 10:24:41 AM PST by VicVega (LSU is without a doubt the #1 team in the nation. GEAUX TIGERS, Geaux Saints)

You might be able to find the game on streaming TV on your comp. but if a sports station in your area carries Westwood One football you might hear it that way

For example, WEEI 93.7/850 Boston:
7:00PM 12:00AM Saturday Night Football: Cowboys @ Buccaneers
(not sure if they can stream the game or not)

To find a station in your area
http://westwoodonesports.com/stations/

10 posted on 12/17/2011 10:31:38 AM PST by raccoonradio

To: VicVega

The Cowboys will win. I’ll enjoy watching the heads of the girlie men in the mainstream sports media explode when the Cowboys win the NFC East, while mainstream media favorites and liberal teams like the Steelers and the Eagles don’t make the playoffs

11 posted on 12/17/2011 10:37:06 AM PST by GunRunner (***Not associated with any criminal actions by the ATF***)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

To: GunRunner
What the F are you talking about?
Cowboys are the darlings of the media.
Any aspect of that team being conservative ended the day Landry walked off the field.
South America's favorite team is as liberal as the two teams you eluded too.
12 posted on 12/17/2011 10:51:40 AM PST by VicVega (LSU is without a doubt the #1 team in the nation. GEAUX TIGERS, Geaux Saints)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

To: Liberty Valance

Turning on the radio is a great way to enjoy the game while doing some chores, cleaning the garage, tending to the yard...

13 posted on 12/17/2011 10:58:12 AM PST by Baynative (The penalty for not participating in politics is you will be governed by your inferiors.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

I’ll enjoy watching the heads of the girlie men in the mainstream sports media explode when the Cowboys win the NFC East, while mainstream media favorites and liberal teams like the Steelers and the Eagles don’t make the playoffs

Winning the NFC East this year is like winning the NFC West last year. It would be more like the other teams lost it.
14 posted on 12/17/2011 11:00:03 AM PST by Dr. Sivana (May Mitt Romney be the Mo Udall of 2012.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

To: Baynative

I totally concur.

And IMO, the announcers on the radio are WAY better than what is on TV.

I can’t sit still to watch the game anyways....

15 posted on 12/17/2011 11:06:41 AM PST by onona (FR is continuing education)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

Not even close. The Steelers owner is an Obama stooge who bought himselves an ambassadorship, and the girlie sports media is still crying in their sleep about how their Eagles “Dream Team” failed. You obviously don’t watch, read, or listen to the sports media, and that’s a good thing.

16 posted on 12/17/2011 11:07:22 AM PST by GunRunner (***Not associated with any criminal actions by the ATF***)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

To: Dr. Sivana

And the loser NFC West champs beat who in the first round of the playoffs last year? Oh that’s right, the defending Super Bowl champ Saints. Thanks for reminding me.

17 posted on 12/17/2011 11:13:54 AM PST by GunRunner (***Not associated with any criminal actions by the ATF***)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

Chris Matthews wets his pants talking about Obama just like the media wets theirs talking about how wonderful the Cowboys are. And as long as the little sweet Romo is the QB, Cowboys will remain the darlings, but won’t win the big game. NO one needs to read, watch or listen to the media to know that.

18 posted on 12/17/2011 11:17:13 AM PST by VicVega (LSU is without a doubt the #1 team in the nation. GEAUX TIGERS, Geaux Saints)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

Sorry, you’re confusing the Cowboys with the Eagles. Just google the Dream Team.

19 posted on 12/17/2011 11:28:12 AM PST by GunRunner (***Not associated with any criminal actions by the ATF***)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

That would be my Seahawks. It was a classic. Photobucket "GET OFF ME!"
20 posted on 12/17/2011 11:37:43 AM PST by Ronald_Magnus
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

I tend to agree. At some point, Tampa Bay has to win again. Haven’t they lost 6 or 7 in a row now? Tonite just may be the nite they get another win.

21 posted on 12/17/2011 11:46:28 AM PST by library user (I%2Bwant%2Bmy%2Bheadstone%2Bto%2Bread%253A%2B%2522He%2Bdied%2Bwhile%2Bdoing%2Bwhat%2Bhe%2Benjoyed%2B)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

Another weak attempt on your part just like your liberal loving cowboys.

22 posted on 12/17/2011 11:51:56 AM PST by VicVega (LSU is without a doubt the #1 team in the nation. GEAUX TIGERS, Geaux Saints)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

To: library user

LOL. The one time I’d like to see Tampa win. Thursday nights game was really boring. I’ll be watching the Ward-Froch fight and switching to the game to see the cowboy meltdown continue.

23 posted on 12/17/2011 11:57:33 AM PST by VicVega (LSU is without a doubt the #1 team in the nation. GEAUX TIGERS, Geaux Saints)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

I don’t need to justify a Texas team to anyone from a leftist state or city. I realize that liberals and the girlie sports media hate the Cowboys. One of the reasons I like them. I’ll let the leftists cheer on the Steelers, Eagles, and 49ers.

24 posted on 12/17/2011 12:06:05 PM PST by GunRunner (***Not associated with any criminal actions by the ATF***)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

To: Dr. Sivana
Winning the NFC East this year is like winning the NFC West last year. It would be more like the other teams lost it.

Although I do recall last year the NFC West team actually did win a playoff game.

25 posted on 12/17/2011 12:09:22 PM PST by dfwgator
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

Would you stop spamming me with your weak crap? You can’t defend your own argument. Your cowgirls are as liberal as the teams you mention. A drug infested liberal team I might add. Tampa 24- cowgirls 17.

26 posted on 12/17/2011 12:10:43 PM PST by VicVega (LSU is without a doubt the #1 team in the nation. GEAUX TIGERS, Geaux Saints)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

A Texas team vs. your SchoolBus Nagin crew? Please. Quit embarrassing yourself. You're competitive because of a Texas quarterback, so, you're welcome.

Cowboys win.

27 posted on 12/17/2011 12:18:48 PM PST by GunRunner (***Not associated with any criminal actions by the ATF***)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

You can’t prove your original argument so you keep spamming hoping to have the last word. You got it, your weak. Not bright at all like that liberal town you live in. LOL

28 posted on 12/17/2011 12:26:09 PM PST by VicVega (LSU is without a doubt the #1 team in the nation. GEAUX TIGERS, Geaux Saints)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 27 | View Replies]

Yes you can. Here is the link and follow the instructions.

http://www.zeropaid.com/news/9122/how_to_watch_nfl_games_for_free/

BTW... For anyone. Looks like all the Channels on cable and Satellite are making Aps for the iPad II and iPhone. Where you can watch regular programs. The APS are free, but they still have the commercials.

You can also through iTunes get all the TV shows you like. Netflix for $7 or $8 a month you can watch online. Ditto Hulu which is more TV oriented than movies.

Finally for the news junkies. Most news channels have all their shows with Apps and on the web site. You can see the debates live too.

Highly recommend ditching your cable, satellite and get an iPad II. If you have Apple TV (requires an HDTV), then you can transfer everything on your iPad to your TV. It does it through your Wireless Router.

Highly recommend an iPad II for all Freepers and all ages. There is plenty for everyone. I was PC guy so it took a little practice to figure out Apple. Nevertheless, you will love it. Oh and it’s has a free Kindle App. So it acts as Kindle too.

Great Christmas gift for any Freeper! You will make your money back in a year and will not regret it.

For the record about half the Apps are free. I believe there are over 700,000 Apps (aka application/software for your device).

29 posted on 12/17/2011 12:34:11 PM PST by Sprite518

To: Sprite518

Thanks for the info!

30 posted on 12/17/2011 12:37:38 PM PST by VicVega (LSU is without a doubt the #1 team in the nation. GEAUX TIGERS, Geaux Saints)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

My two cents worth -

Be careful going to these type of sites, especially when you have to download a program. Your system can get hijacked and be overrun with malware and viruses.

I went to this site and had Malwarebytes tell me that it blocked suspicious traffic.

I speak from personal experience.

31 posted on 12/17/2011 12:53:21 PM PST by Dacula
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies]

My original argument is that the Cowboys will win tonight and win the NFC East, so keep your pantyhose on SchoolBus Vega, and just watch it happen.

32 posted on 12/17/2011 12:58:42 PM PST by GunRunner (***Not associated with any criminal actions by the ATF***)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

To: Dacula

Great point. Thanks. I have the NFL channel on my tv so i’m set. Good to know I may be able to catch other games on Sunday that may not be aired in my area.

33 posted on 12/17/2011 1:01:40 PM PST by VicVega (LSU is without a doubt the #1 team in the nation. GEAUX TIGERS, Geaux Saints)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies]

To: Ronald_Magnus

That was probably the single greatest run in NFL history.

If not, it’s in the discussion....

34 posted on 12/17/2011 2:58:25 PM PST by TheRobb7 (OBAMA 2012: NO TAX LEFT BEHIND)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

Big fantasy football implications for my team tonight, I will be glued to the game

35 posted on 12/17/2011 5:35:45 PM PST by lakewood conservative

The game is being streamed live on

http://www.nfl.com/

FYI

36 posted on 12/17/2011 5:40:10 PM PST by TomGuy

To: library user; GunRunner

My prediction of 24-17 Tampa win was horribly wrong. Cowgirls can usually blow a lead like this, but not against this high school team. GunRunner, Cowgirls should win as you stated, but they still are Just as liberal as the others teams you mentioned, probably more so.

37 posted on 12/17/2011 7:07:55 PM PST by VicVega (LSU is without a doubt the #1 team in the nation. GEAUX TIGERS, Geaux Saints)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

Yep, Nostradamus you ain't.

When you make predictions based on hating, rather than taking an honest look at the facts, you'll usually end up being wrong.

And your claim that the Cowboys are liberal is just laughable stupidity...

George Bush And Jerry Jones Celebrate Dallas Cowboys Victory Over Eagles

Obama, Steelers both winners after Rooney's political foray

Obama to Philadelphia Eagles: Thanks for hiring Michael Vick

Obama Plays Football With Drew Brees And Troy Polamalu

38 posted on 12/18/2011 8:07:50 AM PST by GunRunner (***Not associated with any criminal actions by the ATF***)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies]

Thanks you did a fantastic job of invalidating your own argument. LOL
GW turned out to be a big government liberal.
By your own "ass"ertion, GW is a liberal who, like you and the liberal media, love the liberal leaning cowboys. LOL.
It's not your fault, you live in the biggest liberal town in Texas!
Nice place to visit, but unlike you, I wouldn't want to live there. LOL
Focus Gunbummer, focus and stop trying to be wrong all the time.

GEAUX SAINTS

39 posted on 12/18/2011 9:20:28 AM PST by VicVega (LSU is without a doubt the #1 team in the nation. GEAUX TIGERS, Geaux Saints)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies]

Nice try, but a lame argument. At least Bush is a Republican! Have fun with your lefty teams, and get back to me when a Cowboy plays ball with Obama on the White House lawn. Ha! Your debating skills are as good as your football prognostication skills. They suck!

40 posted on 12/18/2011 10:28:24 AM PST by GunRunner (***Not associated with any criminal actions by the ATF***)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 39 | View Replies]

You’re a child.

41 posted on 12/18/2011 10:30:07 AM PST by VicVega (LSU is without a doubt the #1 team in the nation. GEAUX TIGERS, Geaux Saints)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

And I’m represented by conservatives from US Senator all the way down to mayor, so good fail on your estimation that I live in a “liberal city”. Go Dallas, go Texans.

42 posted on 12/18/2011 10:46:52 AM PST by GunRunner (***Not associated with any criminal actions by the ATF***)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 41 | View Replies]

You're delusional. You live in the biggest liberal town in Texas.
There is nothing conservative about Kay and John.
Look at their voting records.
Just because they are republican, doesn't make them conservative.
Their RINOS just like GW was.
Thats reality son and you should educate yourself on the difference.
SO happy Kay is out.

We laugh how liberal your town is.
Look at the council members.
Look at the laws enacted in that town.
Dude, get your parents to loan you some dollars and get the F out of there. Less of course you're one and trying to convince yourself otherwise? LOLAU
BTW, happy for the Texans. They couldn't beat the Saints this year. No excuses please, the team was healthy at the time.
And your liberal cowgirls lost to the Saints last

43 posted on 12/18/2011 11:34:11 AM PST by VicVega (LSU is without a doubt the #1 team in the nation. GEAUX TIGERS, Geaux Saints)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 42 | View Replies]

Try again, loser:

City of Cedar Park

Do they breed men where you live? You have the trashtalking skills of a 12 year old girl. You must be a transplant if you live in Texas. Maybe running from a liberal state to Texas to escape leftist policies? We have all sorts of transplants, but they bring their sports loyalties with them, especially Yankees and Left coasters, and some from Louisiana who are trying to escape the corruption of the Landrieu family and people like schoolbus Nagin.

And they ALL hate the Cowboys.

44 posted on 12/18/2011 12:07:23 PM PST by GunRunner (***Not associated with any criminal actions by the ATF***)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 43 | View Replies]

Comment #45 Removed by Moderator

Gunhummer, your head is firmly up your dumb liberal azz

head shot

GEAUX SAINTS

46 posted on 12/19/2011 9:55:22 AM PST by VicVega (LSU is without a doubt the #1 team in the nation. GEAUX TIGERS, Geaux Saints)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

You're getting better; now you sound like a 12 year old boy instead of 12 year old girl. Keep working on it.

Hopefully the Cowboys won't pull a Saints and lose in the wildcard week.

47 posted on 12/19/2011 2:47:01 PM PST by GunRunner (***Not associated with any criminal actions by the ATF***)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 46 | View Replies]

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson