Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: slugbug

What a shame that this thread was down last night. It was a very good show. I was impressed by the level of professionality.

It’s hard to pick 5 top guys from that very excellent group.

Joshua was outstanding; I still like quirky Phil; the “saved” Jermaine is more suitable for Broadway; the Bieber lookalike ( Eben) will of course win the preteen vote. Dee-Andre is different vocally, but musically very gifted.

Do not like: Fraker (something does not ring true); Reed (what’s with the tight pants?); Marcellus (too retro).

So-So: Heejun; Skunkhead; Jeremy; The Chef (Adam). All will do well on a cruise ship (preferably not an Italian one) or in a club atmosphere. Chase is too Broadway.

2,777 posted on 02/29/2012 10:57:43 AM PST by GracieOMalley
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2775 | View Replies ]

To: GracieOMalley

Yeah it will be interesting to see who stays. We all guessed right as to who they were bringing back.

I don’t like Fraker either and Reed Grimm squirms around too much.

Eben was weak but, I hope he gets to stay.

I was worried that once they picked their own song choices that it wouldn’t be so enjoyable. While the did well, it just wasn’t as good as other episodes. imo

2,778 posted on 02/29/2012 12:23:08 PM PST by Netizen (Path to citizenship = Scamnesty. If you give it away, more will come. Who's pilfering your wallet?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2777 | View Replies ]

Oh I like Heejun! I also really like Phillip Phillips and DeAndre...I’m still debating whether I like Skunkhead or not...will be interesting to see who gets voted off...

2,779 posted on 02/29/2012 4:41:18 PM PST by slugbug (Owebama-you can keep the change.)

Evening, Gracie :)

2,835 posted on 02/29/2012 5:22:34 PM PST by silent_jonny ("A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps." -- Proverbs 16:9)

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson