Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: Fishtalk

I believe “Fortunate Son” sunk her this week.

7,990 posted on 05/03/2012 5:58:15 PM PDT by silent_jonny ("We love Him because He first loved us." -- 1 John 4:19)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7863 | View Replies ]

To: silent_jonny

I think you’re giving the voting audience too much credit. It’s more shallow than that. Phillip stunk up the joint, and he may not be in the bottom two next week either.

7,996 posted on 05/03/2012 6:00:20 PM PDT by CASchack
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7990 | View Replies ]

I think you are right and wasn’t that an Iovine pick?

7,997 posted on 05/03/2012 6:00:20 PM PDT by Netizen (Path to citizenship = Scamnesty. If you give it away, more will come.)

At least she will be free of an Idol contract.

What was your take on J Lo’s reaction ?

8,001 posted on 05/03/2012 6:00:48 PM PDT by patriotspride

Nope, as I wrote last night...she completely blew the Dusty Springfield song — she did not understand it at all.

8,002 posted on 05/03/2012 6:01:01 PM PDT by wtc911 (Amigo - you've been had.)

“I believe “Fortunate Son” sunk her this week.”

I think so. Jimmy was going on about the meaning of song but it seems Jimmy has been in Hollywood to long. Sorry Jimmy you need to put away your poncho and your fringe vest and quit burning fake draft cards it is not 1960 anymore. Middle American is too busy being the ones that is putting their lives at risk for freedom, working building businesses, taking care of their families to listen the class warfare crap and the 99% that don't count.

Someone needs to point out to Jimmy that today's men and women of the military are all volunteers going out putting their lives on line fighting the war on terror so he can pontificate about the meaning of that song and other meaningless drivel that spills out of his brain. Don't get me wrong Jimmy is a great producer but he does not have a clue about fly over country.

Someone also needs to fill J'lo in that if middle America is not up to her speed and doesn't see things her way, as in whatever she was trying to say about Jessica, that middle America just might be right and she needs to reevaluate her judgment. Talk about your backhanded compliments. Sorry J'lo it was not the dress she is just boring everybody to sleep. To me it was like the producers said "Hey we need to cut back on pimping JS so much" so make up something about how she dresses. Lame.

8,049 posted on 05/03/2012 11:20:28 PM PDT by Captain Beyond (The Hammer of the gods! (Just a cool line from a Led Zep song))

‘Idol’ recap: Skylar Laine leaves; Lopez defends 16-year-old Jessica Sanchez’s racy outfit

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/05/04/idol-recap-skylar-laine-leaves-lopez-defends-16-year-old-jessica-sanchez-racy/?intcmp=features#ixzz1twv7Y200

LOL talk about your media driven storyline. The story is made up and is only in Jlo’s mind. The real story is how Jlo put down everyday Americans by not being as open minded as she is. Sigh* The sheeple are feed again.

8,057 posted on 05/04/2012 5:13:55 PM PDT by Captain Beyond (The Hammer of the gods! (Just a cool line from a Led Zep song))

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson