Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: Lakeshark
It is a sin to hurt someone deliberately.

I just cannot cheer this kind of behavior. This will backfire. This woman posts on Daily Kos with her hatred of Newt.

13 posted on 01/18/2012 7:09:35 PM PST by Christie at the beach
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: Christie at the beach

“This woman posts on Daily Kos with her hatred of Newt”

Well, I’m going to say something that’s probably not going to earn me any friends with the Newt folks.

Actions have consequences. Cheating on your wife, leaving her in the dust, and trading her in for a younger model, isn’t going to exactly endear her to you, or to conservativism. She probably can’t divide the two, whenever she sees Republicans, she sees Newt.

From what I can see, she really loved Newt, and cared for him. I’ve been there, when folks decided that I was just a bump on the road, someone to hold onto before you move onto someone better on your way up, it’s not a nice feeling.

This is part of the reckoning for Newt, Newt’s going to have to deal with it. The best response for Newt would be to go up and say yeah. I deserve it. I deserve everything that she has to say about me.

So please, ABC, give her all the time she wants if that gives her comfort. Because she hasn’t said anything that I haven’t already said to myself.

And end it there.

That’s really the best thing that Newt can say from this point. So take it from this Santorum supporter, what you will.

55 posted on 01/18/2012 7:59:52 PM PST by BenKenobi
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson