Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Vanity - Planning honeymoon trip to NE part of America.
what day is this? | Just l'il ole me

Posted on 02/02/2012 8:16:00 PM PST by West Texas Chuck

click here to read article

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-5051-78 next last
Had to make a choice between the Galapagos to see the giant tortoises, Hawaii to swim with the sea turtles, driving the coastal highway from LA to Portland or a road trip to the general vicinity of Washington DC.

The NE won. Gonna hit the Smokies and Smithsonian, and Arlington. I am finally gonna put some flowers on Audie Murphy's grave, plan to drop a rose on some other Texans who are planted up there. If any fellow FReepers would like me to pay some homage to the brave ones you knew, or know of, up in the National Cemetery, I would love to hear from you. I will make a list and say my honor words to those who sleep in Virginia.

Gimme some ideas and names, I promise to spend a few minutes with them all.

Need to figure out the proper route, skipping Dollyworld but will prolly do Graceland. Lots of cool places 'tween here and there. Lay it on me kids, what would you recommend to not miss driving from Dallas to DC and back. Plan some camping in beautiful parks, but nights in hotels to take the edge off.

October 2012, hoping for exquisite foiliage and good weather. And some history, we both appreciate that stuff.

What to see FReepers? I am a blank sheet of paper.

1 posted on 02/02/2012 8:16:05 PM PST by West Texas Chuck
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: West Texas Chuck
Be sure to catch the Smithsonian air and space museum at Dulles Airport, the best part of the Smithsonian. If you have a bent for the civil war see Antietam and Gettysberg battlefields. Both well preserved and marked.
2 posted on 02/02/2012 8:20:06 PM PST by hinckley buzzard
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

I’d consider getting out of this while you still can. ;)

3 posted on 02/02/2012 8:20:44 PM PST by Secret Agent Man (I'd like to tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.)

Niagara Falls?

Gettysburg for sure.

4 posted on 02/02/2012 8:23:19 PM PST by smokingfrog ( sleep with one eye open (<o> ---)

If you can come to Newfoundland, you can see giant icebergs float by the East Coast.

5 posted on 02/02/2012 8:23:36 PM PST by Jonty30 (What Islam and secularism have in common is that they are both death cults.)

I just gotta say- Congratulations and best wishes to the both of you.

If you’re in DC, the museums along the National mall are nice to visit. my 2 cents.

6 posted on 02/02/2012 8:27:49 PM PST by Redcitizen (If I did a Vulcan mind meld on you, there would not be much to review. ;))

To: hinckley buzzard

If you’re under 50, the only advice I can give is DON’T DO IT!

7 posted on 02/02/2012 8:28:53 PM PST by WackySam (Obama got Osama just like Nixon landed on the moon.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Yer about to learn the definition of a wedding ring; It’s a viscious circle. Just jokin.

8 posted on 02/02/2012 8:29:54 PM PST by umgud (No Rats, No Rino's)

If it were me, I would pick HI, but you could do worse than head into the Appalachians in fall. The weather should be fantastic. In the Smokies, visit Cades Cove and hike the Abrams Falls Trail.

Do hit the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive. The foliage will be gorgeous. There’s a great winery stop in Floyd, VA along the Blue Ridge - Chateau Morisette. Nice restaurant and wine tasting. Gorgeous spot - sit on the restaurant deck if the weather is nice. Take a blanket, lie on the lawn and take a snooze after lunch.

There’s enough to do in Washington to keep you busy for weeks, so you’ll have to pick and choose. A relatively inexpensive hotel (for D.C.) is the Courtyard Washington Capitol Hill/Navy Yard. It’s not so cheap in the summer or during the cherry blossom time, but off season it’s not bad considering. It’s not too far from public transportation or you could even walk to Capitol Hill from there (about a mile or so).

Congratulations and have a great trip.

9 posted on 02/02/2012 8:31:17 PM PST by randita

To: West Texas Chuck; smokingfrog

If you must go east, Yorktown on the Va Peninsula might ring a Patriotic bell for you.

I suspect you’ll be glad to return to Texas; I’d have headed west myself.

10 posted on 02/02/2012 8:33:56 PM PST by One Name (Go to the enemy's home court and smoke his ass.)

If your going to Memphis, then head over to Shiloh Battlefield, then up the Cumberland valley(one of the great unknown beauty spots) to Nashville. From Nashville to Galtinburg to Clingman’s Dome, then on to the Blue Ridge Parkway.

11 posted on 02/02/2012 8:35:33 PM PST by razorback-bert (Some days it's not worth chewing through the straps.)

Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown Battlefield will take the better part of 2 days. Chicamaugwa Battlefield in NW-most Georgia; Vicksburg; The Trace roadway to N’Allins, and Chalmette Battlefield. Bring y’all’s stilts as The French Quarter is 6 feet below Sea Level at mean low tide. (So far the Miss. River flood berm has held). Tyler with miles of rose fields and then WHAM! lots of Texans in Big D.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 posted on 02/02/2012 8:36:49 PM PST by Graewoulf (( obama"care" violates the 1890 Sherman Anti-Trust Law, AND is illegal by the U.S. Constitution.))

If you pick a cold, rainy, foggy location, she’ll be more likely to want to stay inside the hotel room :-)

13 posted on 02/02/2012 8:37:00 PM PST by fso301

First off...CONGRATULATIONS!!

A few suggesions:

I did 80 miles of the Appalachian Trail in Shenandoah last spring...I know you’re not looking to do backpacking, but there are nice day hikes there and in other parks along the A.T.

Went to Gettysburg last summer, highly recommend.

Check out what’s going on in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Of course there’s the factory “tour,” which is neat, but there’s also a theme park, an amphitheater (saw Def Leppard and Heart there last summer) and an Antique Auto Museum that’s worth checking out.

One FReeper suggested the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum at Dulles (the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center), and I second that! They have the Enola Gay there, as well as Ross Perot’s helicopter that he flew across the world, an SR-71 blackbird, a Concorde, and the Space Shuttle Enterprise, to name a few. You could easily spend two days in there.

Good luck and have fun!

14 posted on 02/02/2012 8:37:11 PM PST by Zeppelin (Keep on FReepin' on...)

To: randita

See if the Redskins are in town. Seeing them get their butts whooped could be fun.

A+1 on Skyline Drive. That is a nice drive.

If you can get up to Anapolis, that’s a great time to be there.

But make all of your reservations early,, and be a patient tourist. Columbus day is a very busy weekend.

15 posted on 02/02/2012 8:37:17 PM PST by Vermont Lt (I just don't like anything about the President. And I don't think he's a nice guy.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

Fall is wonderful in our part of the country. The museums around DC are superb and the tourist crowd has thinned out by fall, making them all the more enjoyable.

Ditto for the Gettysburg and Antietam battlefields. The Cyclorama is back at Gettysburg after a five year restoration and is a must see. If time allows, you might also enjoy Harper's Ferry and Monocacy battlefield or follow the Lee invasion through southern Pennsylvania as our highland backcountry is gorgeous and full of quaint little towns with great food and friendly people.

16 posted on 02/02/2012 8:39:27 PM PST by Vigilanteman (Obama: Fake black man. Fake Messiah. Fake American. How many fakes can you fit in one Zer0?)

Here you go dude...Self-inflicted ya know. Photobucket Photobucket Nah, CHEERS AND THE BEST!!!
17 posted on 02/02/2012 8:40:11 PM PST by NCDave (AKA, "That idiot over there")

During a stateside deployment (POV) I went from Dallas to No-Hope Pope, and took I-20 for the first part of the trip.

Sure, you have to go through Louisiana, but Vicksburg, required me to add a day of leave to my travel time... Great history there.

/johnny

18 posted on 02/02/2012 8:46:05 PM PST by JRandomFreeper (Gone Galt)

To: smokingfrog
Niagara Falls! Slowly I turned!

If the two of you are the type that can handle it, more power to you! When my wife and I were considering our honeymoon we began with planning a road trip (prior to gps). Then one day as I was contemplating maps, and getting lost, and traffic jams, and carguments, and the possibility of a car accident in unknown territory, and a different motel - hotel - B&B each day, etc. etc. (These days you may also want to think on the probability of meeting bed bugs) As for me, I squashed that very quickly. We went to the Caribbean and loved every minute of it. It made it possible for the focus to be us together instead of where we were going next and what time we had to be there.

19 posted on 02/02/2012 8:46:15 PM PST by 70times7 (Serving Free Republics' warped and obscure humor needs since 1999!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

Technically, we’re mid-Atlantic, not “north east”.

:)

20 posted on 02/02/2012 8:50:48 PM PST by Salamander (If I'm too rough, tell me.....I'm so scared your little head will come off in my hands.)

Point of order. D.C ain’t the Northeast. You’re talking mid-Atlantic States. Northeast starts no farther south than Pa.

21 posted on 02/02/2012 8:51:53 PM PST by PzLdr ("The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am" - Darth Vader)

Congrats to you and She!!!

My advise is not to try to get too much sightseeing in on the trip. Relax. If y make it to Arlington, great, but if there are better things along the way, just drive NE a few days, then circle around back home.

This will avoid many, many arguments!

22 posted on 02/02/2012 8:55:28 PM PST by freemama

Congrats to you and She!!!

My advise is not to try to get too much sightseeing in on the trip. Relax. If y make it to Arlington, great, but if there are better things along the way, just drive NE a few days, then circle around back home.

This will avoid many, many arguments!

23 posted on 02/02/2012 8:55:38 PM PST by freemama

To: smokingfrog; West Texas Chuck

Niagara Falls is a full day’s drive in each direction, well N from DC on the NY/Canadian border, so may not fit in with this trip. Gettysburg (PA), on the other hand, is little more than an hour away from DC and in the general direction as Harper’s Ferry WV that I’d include, time permitting.

VA has Williamsburg, Charlottesville (Monticello and UVA); Bedford, VA has the D-Day Museum. In Alexandria VA, close to DC and Arlington Natl Cemetery, the “Old Town” section is charming; it has the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier of the American Revolution in the graveyard behind the Old Presbyterian Meeting House; and it is only a few mile N of Mt. Vernon, which is near Woodlawn Plantation and Gunston Hall.

If you belong to AAA, go to one of their offices, and their staff should be able to help set out what’s along the way. My daughter went to Tulane and every Spring/Fall, we’d do a road trip between NOLA and DC, it was great! If you want to go all the way to the East Coast, there’s Charleton (Ft Sumpter and Ft Sullivan), Savannah, Hilton Head, then cut across to Atlanta. Whole lotta wonderful USA to be seen. The whole region should be gorgeous in October, and neither too hot nor too chilly.

Lots of luck, Chuck, on your wedding trip, we wish you and your bride-to-be a long, happy life together.

24 posted on 02/02/2012 8:55:38 PM PST by EDINVA
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

To: Salamander

Ooooopsy. No diss intended bros and sisses.

Hey y’all, I’m in Texas, all that up yonder is the NE to me ;)

25 posted on 02/02/2012 9:03:19 PM PST by West Texas Chuck (Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms. That should be a convenience store, not a Government Agency.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

Seems to me you are NOT going to the Northeast, or New England. DC is only the tip of the bottom of NE, if not also part of the Mid-Atlantic, or the southeast historically.

Anyway, if DC is your northernmost point, I would 2nd Yorktown (but DON’T go to the “Yorktown Victory Center” http://historyisfun.org/ unless you want to see a museum of ALL the Revolution; you want the visitor center for the details of the seige site http://www.nps.gov/yonb/index.htm). Not to mention the rest of the Historic Triangle with Williamsburg and Jamestown. If you don’t have alot of time, hit the REAL sites (not the historyisfun sites); if you do fine, but with a long drive I doubt you do.

Another place that’s great is the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC. Don’t be scared by the $$$$$ to get in - you’ll be shocked. We were shocked at the price - and the estate - way back when when it was much less.

Also, VA is just great. Check out some Civil War sites if you can, and also the natural features along the Shenandoah. Natural Bridge, Luray Caverns. Lots of caverns there. Really cool.

In TN, go to Lookout Mountain (CW) - on the incline railway. I’d tell you to stay at Choo-Choo Hilton but I don’t think it exists anymore even as a hotel.

That’s all for now.

26 posted on 02/02/2012 9:06:05 PM PST by the OlLine Rebel (Common sense is an uncommon virtue./Technological progress cannot be legislated.)

“Smithsonian air and space museum at Dulles Airport,”

This is the UDVAR-HAZY site, so as not to confuse it with the NASM in DC proper.

27 posted on 02/02/2012 9:08:53 PM PST by the OlLine Rebel (Common sense is an uncommon virtue./Technological progress cannot be legislated.)

To: Graewoulf

“Chalmette Battlefield”

That place must be a mess. I know it was washed over from Katrina. I hope they have recovered. We saw it - thank God - 3 months before it was washed out.

28 posted on 02/02/2012 9:11:38 PM PST by the OlLine Rebel (Common sense is an uncommon virtue./Technological progress cannot be legislated.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

To: Zeppelin

“Antique Auto Museum” - yes, that’s the Antique Automobile Club of America’s. AACA is HQed in Hershey - the biggest most important car show of the year is there at Hersheypark.

29 posted on 02/02/2012 9:14:00 PM PST by the OlLine Rebel (Common sense is an uncommon virtue./Technological progress cannot be legislated.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

While you’re still below the Mason/Dixon, you *might* wanna adjust that thought.

We’re still touchy.

;D

30 posted on 02/02/2012 9:16:31 PM PST by Salamander (If I'm too rough, tell me.....I'm so scared your little head will come off in my hands.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

To: PzLdr

And in the mountains of south-central/southwest PA, you’ll still get your mouth smacked for it, too....LOL

31 posted on 02/02/2012 9:19:07 PM PST by Salamander (If I'm too rough, tell me.....I'm so scared your little head will come off in my hands.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

To: 70times7

“It made it possible for the focus to be us together instead of where we were going next and what time we had to be there.”

Disagree. We likewise love exploring, not sitting on a beach doing the typical vacation thing. Our honeymoon was full of fun and seeing lots of places and sites - riverboat excursion, New Orleans (including the battle site), then driving up to KY and seeing the sites there before heading north to home. And no, we didn’t use GPS, although it was only a few years ago! If you have wanderlust and curiosity - go for it. Explore. You may not get a chance like that to see so many things for a good while.

32 posted on 02/02/2012 9:20:32 PM PST by the OlLine Rebel (Common sense is an uncommon virtue./Technological progress cannot be legislated.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

As far as I'm concerned Arkansas is far northeast Texas. ;) With ya, bro!

NC was far north enough for me.

/johnny

33 posted on 02/02/2012 9:33:21 PM PST by JRandomFreeper (Gone Galt)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

If youre going to Graceland...Memphis...

Go to the Peabody Hotel to see the ducks...

there is a great BBQ place a block or so away from the hotel..

You can go 200 miles along I-40 to Nashville

Loretta Lynns farm is on the way...

another 200 miles along I-40 to Knoxville...Home of the Vols

a few miles east of Knoxville is I-80 which will take you north through some beautiful country to camp in

Theres a memorial to Davy Crocket in that part of TN..

I usually get onto I-66 at exit 300 in VA and go straight into DC

try not to be close to DC at rush hour

the “parking lot” can start from 50 miles out..

34 posted on 02/02/2012 9:41:28 PM PST by Tennessee Nana (Romney a Massachusetts moderate which is a liberal by Republican standards)

While you’re heading NE, you ought to hit New York. Catch a show. See the museums.

35 posted on 02/02/2012 9:45:14 PM PST by TBP (Obama lies, Granny dies.)

On your way to Washington, stop in Richmond and see Maymont. Lovely old Southern mansion.

36 posted on 02/02/2012 9:47:21 PM PST by TBP (Obama lies, Granny dies.)

To: randita

The cheapest hotels in Washington are outside DC. Check Arlington.

You must see Arlington National Cemetery, the Iwo Jima Memorial, the memorials in DC, do the Capitol and White House tours (call your Congresscritter to arrange it),

37 posted on 02/02/2012 9:50:10 PM PST by TBP (Obama lies, Granny dies.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

NE...they don’t like CCW up there. Leave it at home and carry knives or mace.

38 posted on 02/02/2012 10:05:01 PM PST by vetvetdoug

Hey Chuck it sounds like a good trip once you have been married for a while.

This is your honeymoon. Chuck Usually there is not too much touring if you catch my drift? It should be completely relaxed and everything very close by.

Here is where you need to go to relax after the Wedding. A resort in the Caribbean would be a good idea. Think St. Thomas, Bahamas, U.S. Virgin Islands or Cancun.

There are a lot of very reasonably priced trips for newly weds. Check with USAA, AAA, etc for discounts too.

39 posted on 02/02/2012 10:08:41 PM PST by Sprite518

To: the OlLine Rebel

I’d tell you to stay at Choo-Choo Hilton but I don’t think it exists anymore even as a hotel.

Eh ???

Of course it does

The carriages of the trains on the tracks have been remodeled into bedrtooms

Theyre lovely but very pricy

Theres a huge freshwater aquarium but I prefer the one in Atlanta..

Chattanooga is the home of Coca Cola and Moon Pies

40 posted on 02/02/2012 10:16:48 PM PST by Tennessee Nana (Romney a Massachusetts moderate which is a liberal by Republican standards)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

You must visit the NRA museum. It is incredible. Not far from the Dulles Air museum.

41 posted on 02/02/2012 10:31:39 PM PST by Kirkwood (Zombie Hunter)

If I might I would suggest the Marine Corps Musuem at Quantico for your list. Figure on a half day more or less.

Mrs alfa 6 and I did Gettysburg, Antietam and Harpers Ferry a few years back. You could probably do them in a day and a half but two days is probably a better time frame.

FWIW we stayed in Thurmont, Md which is about 30 minutes from Gettysburg, and 45 minutes from Harper Ferry and maybe 30 minutes from Antietam. Also the room was way cheaper than almost anyplace else, it was a Super 8. And you are maybe an hour from Washington DC, depends on the traffic, ha ha

Good Luck on the future nuptials

Best Regards

alfa6 ;>}

42 posted on 02/02/2012 10:52:55 PM PST by alfa6 (...Moderation is for monks RAH)

If you’re planning to visit George Washington’s Mount Vernon estate, which I recommend, be sure to have lunch in the sit-down restaurant. The food’s quite good, as opposed to the passable, but mediocre food court.

Visiting the Capitol has sucked ever since 9/11. The White House tour is still excellent. Contact your congressman for tickets to the Capitol or the Washington Monument if you want to go.

The most overlooked site in DC is easily the absolutely gloriously beautiful National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception Basilica, up by Catholic University. Truly the most beautiful Church in America, combining both Western and Eastern Catholic traditions. I guess most tourists figure, “Eh, Catholics...” The National Cathedral, which is Episcopal, as beautiful grounds and a classic, European, Gothic architecture.

The forgotten war now has a forgotten monument... The Korean War Memorial is easy to overlook, but moving.

I found the FDR Monument both impressive in how pleasurable it was, but also how banal FDR’s endless quotes are compared to Jefferson’s and Lincoln’s. Lincoln and Jefferson spoke eternal truths, by comparison, some of FDR’s seem like weather reports.

Find some way of visiting the Pentagon, if you can. I had a great tour, but it was because I was subcontracting for the Office of the Secretary of Defense. 9/11 monument is touching, but it’s also fascinating if you can see the concentric nature of the five separate pentagons, and how 9/11 happened the way it did.

DC area has highly unrelated natural wonders. Drive up Skyline Drive, no matter what time of year. Then stop in Harper’s Ferry on a weekend. (I loved in on a weekend in the Summer, but returned on a weekday in October, to find it mostly closed.) Go to Great Falls and walk down towards Mather Gorge for an excellent nature hike. Great Falls is a unique canyon along the Potomac, where every few years the meltwater enters faster than it can drain, causing the river to back up and inundate the entire valley.

They’ve utterly destroyed the American History Museum; the Native American Museum is surprisingly good for a quick stop on the way to the Capital.

If you can get in, the House Office Buildings have some very fun, moderately priced cafeterias. If you can’t get in there, Bullfeathers is a classic.

Of course, the drive TO the skyline drive, in southern Virginia is also fun. Charlottesville is very nice; there’s Natural Bridge, defaced by our first president, and silly, yet entertaining attractions, such as Foamhenge.

43 posted on 02/02/2012 10:55:42 PM PST by dangus

To: dangus

Ha! I made a typo on underrated, and it got corrected to unrelated.

44 posted on 02/02/2012 10:58:12 PM PST by dangus
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 43 | View Replies]

To: West Texas Chuck; kristinn; trooprally; Doctor Raoul; BufordP; Trueblackman; Angelwood; ...
Congratulations, West Texas Chuck!

DC FReepers: Can you help West Texas Chuck with DC-area travel plans?

45 posted on 02/02/2012 11:01:10 PM PST by nutmeg

They’ve utterly destroyed the American History Museum

Just curious... What has happened to the American History Museum? (Haven't been there in awhile)

46 posted on 02/02/2012 11:05:49 PM PST by nutmeg
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 43 | View Replies]

To: alfa6; West Texas Chuck

A second on Gettysburg and Antietam.... I guess i was thinking of no further north than DC, but Harper’s Ferry puts you in the neighborhood... Thurmont’s also a very nice area, but I doubt it was a Super 8 I stayed in... Gettysburg is real near the whole Pennsylvania Dutch region... For super-cheap, I stayed in Hotel Americana before I moved here. It was very cheap, and decent, but it’s been years. Crystal City moved North to swallow it, where it once had been on the Northern Edge of the built-up neighborhood... Now, Crystal City is mostly dead, but Hotel Americana is lost among towering apartment buildings.

If you happen to be Catholic, and you happen to be in Thurmont, you should also check out the shrine in Emmitsburg. But, whereas I’d recommend the Basilica in DC to absolutely anyone, Emmitsburg is a Catholic thing. IF there’s cold weather, Ski Liberty is right nearby; it also has some fun snow tubing. Aspen, it’s not, but if you’re from West Texas, I don’t imagine you’re ready for Aspen anyway?

47 posted on 02/02/2012 11:06:05 PM PST by dangus
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 42 | View Replies]

To: Kirkwood

Really? I live here and I haven’t been! I’ll give it a try!

48 posted on 02/02/2012 11:07:04 PM PST by dangus
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 41 | View Replies]

Go here for a preview:
http://www.nramuseum.com/the-guns.aspx

It is FREE and no one will bother you to join the NRA. I spent 2 hours here and would have spent 2 more except I had to catch a plane.

49 posted on 02/02/2012 11:12:29 PM PST by Kirkwood (Zombie Hunter)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 48 | View Replies]

To: the OlLine Rebel
I was offering my own experience. I would not presume to say others should do as we did; I offered it and the reasoning behind it for consideration. It worked for us. We did not sit on a beach. We were enjoying varied places and experiences every day for ~10 days rather than sitting in a car seat staring at an interstate doing the typical vacation thing. /s
50 posted on 02/02/2012 11:16:47 PM PST by 70times7 (Serving Free Republics' warped and obscure humor needs since 1999!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-5051-78 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson