Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

While the media’s still buzzing about The Sandra Fluke Story, Democrats have rolled out a disappointing sequel starring a nurse who can’t get free contraception because she works at a Catholic hospital that doesn’t provide such coverage for religious reasons.
1 posted on 03/06/2012 1:39:26 PM PST by CNSNews.com
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies ]

To: CNSNews.com
This is a fight the Church can't afford to lose.

The dims want to force the Church to pay for abortions--and nothing less!

The Bishops are wise to this and so is everyone else.

2 posted on 03/06/2012 1:43:06 PM PST by Pietro
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

“Thank goodness for the president’s health care reform law, which will allow me to remain on my parents’ insurance plan until I’m 26.” I bet they are so proud that they (we) can subsidize your slutty behavior.
3 posted on 03/06/2012 1:43:10 PM PST by crusty old prospector

The lights must off in the room. Cockroaches - Fluke-Puke-Slut & Co etc - are coming out from everywhere.

Quick; turn on the lights!

4 posted on 03/06/2012 1:44:26 PM PST by carriage_hill

I must be living in a different universe because I can’t imagine telling my parents I had to stay on their insurance policy because I wanted my birth control.

5 posted on 03/06/2012 1:45:56 PM PST by CaptainK (...please make it stop. Shake a can of pennies at it.)

You’d have enough money to buy them AND MORE if gas wasn’t so expensive.

6 posted on 03/06/2012 1:46:22 PM PST by Sacajaweau

So this is the main fight they are fighting for? Free birth control (yes I know not free) for all? Sex for all?

These people are way beyond pathetic.

7 posted on 03/06/2012 1:47:37 PM PST by ColdOne (I miss my poochie... Tasha 2000~3/14/11)

This whiner is free go go work at another hospital! Next she’ll be whining that her Catholic hospital refuses to perform abortions.

9 posted on 03/06/2012 1:47:53 PM PST by KansasGirl

There are too many 5th column Catholics. Pray for them, all else has failed.
10 posted on 03/06/2012 1:52:35 PM PST by PosterPoster (That's nothing Fluke - Medicare doesn't cover ammo either. Now that's really fluked up!)

“Now, because of the leadership of President Obama women like me will have access to free preventative care, including contraception no matter where we work, because our insurance companies and not our employers will cover contraceptive costs.”

Is she that stupid? She is a NURSE???
She thinks the Insurance companies are going to eat the cost of her BC?? They will simply pass it on to the customers and the Religious Institutions will still be forced to provide items that violate their faith........

11 posted on 03/06/2012 1:54:34 PM PST by SECURE AMERICA (Where can I sign up for the New American Revolution and the Crusades 2012?)

We need to separate Contraception from Abortion

Whenever they ask about the one we HAVE TO ASK about the other. KEEP THEM SEPERATE

Now as for contraception... I think it should be MANDATORY for welfare recipients

13 posted on 03/06/2012 1:57:13 PM PST by Mr. K (Were the Soviet-Era propagandists as gleefully willing as our Lame-stream Media?)

With the lights on the cockroaches don’t want to come out

This loser didn’t even want to appear on camera- so they did a phone call to her...

LOL

Let me see if I can phone in my testimony next time I have to go to court

14 posted on 03/06/2012 2:04:12 PM PST by Mr. K (Were the Soviet-Era propagandists as gleefully willing as our Lame-stream Media?)

—While the media’s still buzzing about The Sandra Fluke Story, Democrats have rolled out a disappointing sequel starring a nurse who can’t get free contraception because she works at a Catholic hospital that doesn’t provide such coverage for religious reasons.—

I’m seeing a pattern here, and the beginning of your post made me think of it. The press isn’t buzzing about Fluke. It’s buzzing about Limbaugh’s response. I don’t think they expected this to go that way. Imagine the Rush part of this never happened. What kind of political environment would this nurses story have been played into? And is this the second of many they want to parade in front of us?

Wouldn’t it be comical if Rush “stepping in it” derailed their actual plan.

15 posted on 03/06/2012 2:11:05 PM PST by cuban leaf (Were doomed! Details at eleven.)

Cannot get free contraception, buy some!

16 posted on 03/06/2012 2:44:24 PM PST by School of Rational Thought

Back in the day when I needed it, I remember that my health care plan did not cover birth control pills, and it pretty much covered everything else. I paid my $25 every month out of my own pocket. In fact, I didn’t know anyone who’s health insurance covered birth control pills.

Has this nurse called Target? WalMart? CVS? We’ve already uncovered several outlets that offer generic B.C. pills for something like $10 a month? Skip one fast food lunch, doll, and you’ve paid for it.

They really think they’re going to milk this for weeks. Everyone’s tiring of hearing about it, and now that they’ll have to go back to attacking the Catholic Church, they’ll be back pissing people off.

17 posted on 03/06/2012 3:20:11 PM PST by Right Cal Gal (Ronald Reagan: "our liberal friends....know so much that isn't so...")

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson