Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

1 posted on 03/10/2012 4:46:43 PM PST by ak267
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies ]

To: ak267

Too bad they wasted all this money on the bet Sarah would be running right now...

Seems like she beat them again. “Funny” how that keeps happening, isn’t it.

2 posted on 03/10/2012 4:52:37 PM PST by No!
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

It's long been my experience that the most anti-women people I know are other women who are usually, but not always leftist. That and effeminate gay men like Andrew Sullivan.

Those people far outnumber the "he man women haters club."

3 posted on 03/10/2012 4:54:38 PM PST by Darren McCarty (Time for brokered convention)

It’s weird how women look to the commie ‘RATS as their defenders after the way the ‘RATS viciously attacked Palin, Bachmann, Angle and Christine O’Donnell. I guess the ‘RATS think women are smart enough to vote but not smart enough to be elected. Unless of course, they suck up to the DNC white boys the way Pelosi does.

4 posted on 03/10/2012 4:59:55 PM PST by FlingWingFlyer (It's time for Americans to WEAN the government off of OUR money!!!)

Don’t lay the blame for hating conservative women all on the Rats...as Coulter, Ingraham, Kathleen Parker, Peggy Noonan, and a lot of others have also hit at Palin. They may not have called her vulgar names, but they ridiculed her. I will never listen to Ingraham, Coulter and the rest again. Talk about petty and catty! We have a lot on our side too! Thank heavens there are still a lot of good ones, but this seems to be a growing thing. I wonder, if Palin was asked to take the mantle at the convention, what these women would do? I’m sure they’d hit the air screaming that the Republicans had lost their minds. But, in my opinion, Palin is STILL the only true conservative that could turn America around because she has the instincts to know exactly what needs to be done, how to do it, and the guts to do it, even if it got the GOP’s panties in a knot.

8 posted on 03/10/2012 6:20:33 PM PST by Shery (in APO Land)

Since I get HBO, I am watching this crap now.

9 posted on 03/10/2012 6:32:22 PM PST by Stepan12

It seems like a looksy into the activities of political journalists John Heillman and Mark Halperin would put a little balance into this Game Change hit piece of crap movie. It was Andrew Breitbart that exposed Mark Halperin post of a photoshopped picture of Louisiana Senator, Mary Landrieu with semen in her hair. Said to be a closet gay, one recalls Halperin's "Dickgate" comment on the Morning Joe which got him fired from MSNBC. For a more in depth look into Halperin, here is a great post by FRiend, DaveTesla:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2366247/posts

As for John Heillman, a quick look into Wikipedia reveals the following: "Openly gay, Heilman is also the past president of the Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual Local Officials Group and past co-chair of the International Network of Lesbian and Gay Officials." Need I say more. Everytime I find rabid hatred attacking Sarah Palin, I find the gay sector mixed up in it. Face it folks, gays in the media are working to destroy Sarah Palin.

Heillman and Halperin are a part of the Left's efforts to destroy a beautiful woman who has raised a family and became a success. Along with Sarah and the traditional family she represents, they are useful tools working to destroy America as well.

12 posted on 03/10/2012 6:57:45 PM PST by jonrick46 (Countdown to 11-06-2012)

All of this got me asking: why are women in the media loathe to present an accurate account of other women?

They're only loathe to present an accurate portrait of CONSERVATIVE women.

14 posted on 03/10/2012 7:23:33 PM PST by SuziQ

Jealous because she has (besides strength, indepedence,family, faith, values) a waistline.

16 posted on 03/10/2012 7:45:25 PM PST by SueRae (Tale of 2 Towers - First, Isengaard (GOP-e), then, the Tower of Sauron on 11.06.2012)

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson