Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: Labyrinthos
Zimmerman's victim medrely "looked suspicious."

Zimmerman's perp was beating the sh** out of him when he got shot. The other guy shot someone simply for being on his property. You're right there is a difference, the 1988 liberal is guilty of murder Zimmerman isn't.

BTW, assaulting someone simply because you don't like them following you is a crime and at the time he was assaulted by the kid Zimmerman was no longer following him, but on his way back to his truck. An eyewitness saw the whole thing and the kid started the fight and was assaulting Zimmerman. Try keeping up with the facts.

13 posted on 03/24/2012 5:29:54 AM PDT by calex59
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies ]

To: calex59
"Facts" have no bearing on whether the White House Racist wants to provoke a race riot.

Lord Obama wants a bloody shirt to wave.

15 posted on 03/24/2012 5:44:30 AM PDT by jonascord (Ask any Democrat. He's firmly convinced that he's brighter than you.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies ]

To: calex59

Zimmerman was acting like a fool.

Had he done as he was told, the kid would be alive and he would confine driving around the neighborhood thinking he was the protector of the world.

The fact that he was following this guy and not backing off as told, could have been perceived as intimidating to Travis. It could be perceived that HE was acting in self defense.

Zimmerman gets no pass in this thing. I hate how this is blowing up. But it is his fault.

16 posted on 03/24/2012 5:58:59 AM PDT by Vermont Lt (I just don't like anything about the President. And I don't think he's a nice guy.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson