Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

1 posted on 03/29/2012 8:56:40 AM PDT by bananaman22
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies ]

To: bananaman22

Wasn’t this already proven to be false during the public testing?

2 posted on 03/29/2012 9:01:58 AM PDT by LRoggy (Peter's Son's Business)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

I personally think that at this stage any talk that comes from Mr. Rossi is way too cheap to even publish. I heard it was cold in Europe this winter - how many machines did he donate (or allowed to use) to any places in Italy that could make use of the heat? That would be one simple way to prove that his product works.

But since there was nothing of the sort done, as far as I know, words of Mr. Rossi are of minimal importance at this point - on the level of a crazy guy in the street that insists that the end is nigh.

3 posted on 03/29/2012 9:16:06 AM PDT by Greysard

I would dearly love it to be true, and for him to become the wealthiest man in the world if he could deliver.

Now, when I see these things, I can only roll my eyes.

4 posted on 03/29/2012 9:18:36 AM PDT by rlmorel (A knife in the chest from a unapologetic liberal is preferable to a knife in the back from a RINO.)

If it works then the EPA and democrats would ban it.

6 posted on 03/29/2012 9:44:23 AM PDT by rurgan (Make all laws have an expiration date of 3 years. too many laws is the problem)

If it works then the EPA and democrats will ban it.

Democrats and the EPA ban anything that works. That’s why they banned nuclear power plants,coal power plants and are stopping oil drilling on federal lands and off the U.S. coasts, stopping oil shale ,fracking etc.

7 posted on 03/29/2012 9:46:39 AM PDT by rurgan (Make all laws have an expiration date of 3 years. too many laws is the problem)

To: steelyourfaith

AGW ping?

8 posted on 03/29/2012 9:51:39 AM PDT by Amagi (I challenge Barack Obama to call this Tea Party Patriot a "tea bagger" to my face.)

Show Me.

9 posted on 03/29/2012 9:54:45 AM PDT by ArrogantBustard (Western Civilization is Aborting, Buggering, and Contracepting itself out of existence.)

To: bananaman22; Kevmo
I'm including Kevmo as he has an LENR ping list.

New Energy Times has some updates but it seems to be more of the same. NET article on Rossi.

Still waiting for Rossi or Defkalion to show us a production unit.

Defkalion was supposed to announce something a while ago but nothing that I know of yet.

10 posted on 03/29/2012 9:58:50 AM PDT by Lx (Do you like it, do you like it. Scott? I call it Mr. and Mrs. Tennerman chili.)

Yawn...Ssdd

12 posted on 03/29/2012 11:11:29 AM PDT by Vinnie

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson