Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

So this is what I see happening in November
self | 4/5/12 | self

Posted on 04/05/2012 7:05:23 AM PDT by Jerrybob

This is what i see happening in November:

A week or so before the election, the secretaries of states for CA, PA, FL, OH, IN, MI and other "must have" states get a personal visit from some thug in the Obama administration, telling him (or her) that Obama will win that state; make up any numbers you want, but Obama will win. Get it? Wink, wink. Or else. You have kids? Grandkids? They're all healthy, right? You want them to stay that way, right?

Then election night comes and the networks broadcast the results and, even in counties that usually vote very heavily for conservatives, the numbers for republicans are just not there.

Obama wins by a landslide; republicans cry foul, but who cares? Who is going to stand up and seriously question The One?????

And there you have it. In one night, it's over and we wake up in the morning to a total dictatorship......

Congress continues to meet, the Supremes continue to hear cases but none of it matters. Orders for EVERYTHING come right from the White House....

Geez, do I hope i'm wrong......

TOPICS: Conspiracy
KEYWORDS: 2012; duhbrogottago; elections; nobama2012; obama
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-5051-69 next last

1 posted on 04/05/2012 7:05:26 AM PDT by Jerrybob
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: Jerrybob
Why is everyone so depressed and hopeless? Obama will be gone soon.
2 posted on 04/05/2012 7:08:04 AM PDT by mountainlion (I am voting for Sarah after getting screwed again by the DC Thugs.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

We’ve got one of the best secretaries of state in the country in Michigan. She’s a fraud fighter from the word go.

The problem is Romney. Ed Rollins said Mitt could afford to spend all that primary money here because we won’t be seeing him again.

3 posted on 04/05/2012 7:08:53 AM PDT by cripplecreek (What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul?)

You might not be that far off the mark. Especially with all the new electronic voting machines which are quite easily hacked.

4 posted on 04/05/2012 7:10:38 AM PDT by ransacked

I think you are wrong but I think it will happen the opposite way.

5 posted on 04/05/2012 7:10:38 AM PDT by DarthVader (Politicians govern out of self interest, Statesmen govern for a Vision greater than themselves)

On the other hand, such a scenario could touch off Civil War II. If that happens, the Left will quickly realize, too late, that the other side has all the guns.

6 posted on 04/05/2012 7:13:08 AM PDT by Fiji Hill (Deo Vindice!)

I think Obama wins by getting some states like GA, NC, SC, AL, MS, AR, TN, VA, LA, and TX. Enough evangelicals are going to sit this one out that they will not be able to cancel the heavy black vote in the South this time. Romney will probably win the traditional battleground states of OH and FL, as well as IN. Romeny will come closer than Bush and McCain, but still lose MI, WI, and PA.

7 posted on 04/05/2012 7:13:32 AM PDT by wolfman23601

"Geez, do I hope i'm wrong......"

Go back to sleep - - - - You were having a bad dream.
I don't know how old you are but go back and review the Carter Reelection attempt. Carter was ahead in most polls right up to the election.
Reagan wasn't loved by all Republicans when he won the nomination.
Reagan won in a LARGE landslide, because Carter was almost as bad as ZERO.
Look for a repeat even with Romney.
I guarantee IT! ! ! ! ! !

8 posted on 04/05/2012 7:15:09 AM PDT by DeaconRed (ZERO supporters are stuck on stupid. . . Always were, always will be. . .)

Obama will win against Romney on any planet outside Kolob.

9 posted on 04/05/2012 7:15:48 AM PDT by Diogenesis ("Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. " Pres. Ronald Reagan)

To: Diogenesis

Really, try not to worry so much. Obama gets his momentum from people and comments like this ...BE STRONG. Don’t. Give. In.

It’s the “oh well, he’s gonna win anyway, why bother” mentality that I feel really hurts us most. It’s sheep thinking.

Don’t go it. Be positive!!!

10 posted on 04/05/2012 7:19:06 AM PDT by LibsRJerks
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

This is such an idiotic scenario you ought to see if Hollywood will buy it for a TV series!

11 posted on 04/05/2012 7:19:06 AM PDT by sirchtruth (Freedom is not free.)

To: mountainlion

heard on the radio last night that a Spanish firm with big donors to obama has been awarded the contract to tabulate the vote totals. I hope this is not true, because it allows a foreign company to have direct access to our election process.
This is the company:
http://www.scytl.com/en/board-of-directors-p-223.html
This is the source:
http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/
Yea, there are those here who throw crap at savage, but he is for borders, language, culture. Non of the others seem to be.

12 posted on 04/05/2012 7:19:26 AM PDT by 9422WMR (Life is not fair, just deal with it.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: wolfman23601

I can’t tell if you’re actally serious. Obama has exactly 0% chance of winning GA, SC, AL, MS, AR, TN, LA, and TX. He lost all of those by significant margins last time and it sure as hell isn’t getting better for him. It is highly like that Obama wins neither NC nor VA as well. NC was won by a hair last time, and four years of a disastrous presidency coupled with the fact that he’s not a novelty any more means he is unlikely to win.

MI will likely remain blue. WI is an unknown and Obama is polling very poorly in PA. Obama is still polling poorly despite being able to campaign unopposed at this point. Also, while the media is incredibly corrupt, it will be difficult to fool people with stories of a rosy or recovering economy when they are living in the real world.

13 posted on 04/05/2012 7:20:23 AM PDT by flintsilver7 (Honest reporting hasn't caught on in the United States.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

To: Voter#537

“Look for a repeat even with Romney.
I guarantee IT! ! ! ! ! !”

Awesome. And what backs your guarantee?
A single cash payment would be nice.

14 posted on 04/05/2012 7:20:44 AM PDT by brownsfan (Aldous Huxley and Mike Judge were right.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

Of course you are absolutely wrong because you are publishing crazy conspiracy stuff. You are way overrating Obama power to force anyone to do anything. If he is dictator the way you are seeing him then this forum would not exist and you would be already in jail for stating your opinion against him. He may like to be a dictator but for sure he cannot be a dictator, not in America, it will never ever happen in our country.

If Obama wins re-election he wins because there are enough fools in the country who voted for him… it is that simple.

15 posted on 04/05/2012 7:20:51 AM PDT by jveritas (God bless our brave troops)

Enough evangelicals are going to sit this one out

Once again this is projecting the beliefs of FR on to the electorate. There simply aren't millions of evangelicals that never vote until they get their perfect social conservative candidate, no matter what people would like to believe.

Any of the southern states you've listed that have gone Republican by large margins for the last zillion elections are going to go Republican; maybe by less of a margin, but it doesn't matter in terms of electoral votes, of course.

In states like AL and MS the decomposing corpse of Nelson Rockefeller would win if he was the candidate against Obama, much less Romney.

16 posted on 04/05/2012 7:24:01 AM PDT by Strategerist

To: LibsRJerks

“Don’t go it. Be positive!!!”

You don’t understand he *IS* being positive.

Many freepers hate Romney so much, that they’re ok with an Obama second term. The line of thinking is: “America has to hit bottom before it can be fixed.”

Clearly, I disagree with that line of thought.

17 posted on 04/05/2012 7:24:34 AM PDT by brownsfan (Aldous Huxley and Mike Judge were right.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

Bishop Romney will not be the next POTUS.

18 posted on 04/05/2012 7:26:06 AM PDT by Mountain Mary ("This is OUR country and WE will decide"... Mark Levin)

To: Diogenesis
Obama will win against Romney on any planet outside Kolob.

I've got to disagree with you. I believe that Kolob does not have voter ID. Therefore, Obama will win Kolob also.

19 posted on 04/05/2012 7:31:23 AM PDT by Leaning Right (Why am I carrying this lantern? you ask. I am looking for the next Reagan.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

To: flintsilver7

Last time we ran McCain, who despite his RINO flaws, is a Christian war hero. Southerners hate Romney to the point that they are voting for Santorum, a Catholic, in overwhelming numbers. Look at Louisiana’s results. I live in VA and can tell you Romney has no shot here. VA is dominated by 3 metro areas. Hampton Roads and Richmond are near 50% black, Northern Virginia is liberal. To win in VA, you need the rural evangelicals and the 50% white in Richmond and Hampton Roads. Romney may get what votes, but they aren’t going to turn out for him. I don’t think Romney will lose all of the South, but he will lose some. TX and GA will be battlegrounds.

20 posted on 04/05/2012 7:34:07 AM PDT by wolfman23601
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

To: cripplecreek

“The problem is Romney. Ed Rollins said Mitt could afford to spend all that primary money here because we won’t be seeing him again.”

I like Mitt Romney. I don’t like Ed Rollins. My initial choice was someone much stronger than Mitt but we can’t always have our way. I’ll support and vote for Romney and hope we also win the house and senate as a backup. I hope Romney chooses Rand Paul or Governor Martinez as a running mate.

21 posted on 04/05/2012 7:34:26 AM PDT by FryingPan101
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

If in counties that usually vote conservative the votes just aren’t there, it may be because of who the nominee is. It may be part of the strategy because conservatives have made it obvious that Romney not only doesn’t excite us, but many just cannot pull the lever for him for a multitude of reasons.

I agree that were the numbers to be shaky, none of our elected law makers indicate they have the stones to do anything about it. After the non-action when Barry made his non-recess recess appointee, I have no confidence in their willingness to stand up against the First Thug.

22 posted on 04/05/2012 7:35:03 AM PDT by FourPeas ("Maladjusted and wigging out is no way to go through life, son." -hg)

To: FryingPan101; cripplecreek

Psychotic drugs are dangerous.

23 posted on 04/05/2012 7:36:54 AM PDT by editor-surveyor (No Federal Sales Tax - No Way!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

Reagan won in a LARGE landslide, because Carter was almost as bad as ZERO.

It's a very different world today than it was in 1980, though. Two threads, the first sociological. The welfare state has expanded exponentially in 32 years; we're now on our second, and in some cases, third generation of people who live off the kindness of the state. The demographic numbers favor these people, and they ain't voting for any cat who preaches bootstraps, austerity, and individual freedoms.

The second thread: The media. The media is far more heavily invested in Obama's narrative than they were in Carter's narrative. They aren't going to let America's first Affirmative Action president take it on the chin, and let's face it - they control the story. Obama's going to have a tremendous advantage here.

24 posted on 04/05/2012 7:39:43 AM PDT by Hemingway's Ghost (Spirit of '75)

The donkeys have already conceded Louisiana before the convention. The Dems have undergone a general collapse in the state with GOP majorities in both houses and with the AJ crossing over last year Republicans hold every state level position except Landrieu’s Senate seat. Interestingly in the primary last week BHO did not win in three parishes and got less than 50% of the vote in a half a dozen more parishes. True the primary was just proforma but the local party infrastructure couldn't or wouldn't assure that the One won every parish in the state primary.

All this is interesting as LA is well over 40% black in population distribution. Low voter turnout has been common in the deep south since Jim Crow laws purged black voters and poll taxes discouraged many poorer whites from participating in what appeared to be an irrelevant process since blacks had been effectively depoliticized. However the Voting Rights Bill of ‘65 has not had the long term effect of bringing really massive black voter turnout. Some of this is a reflexion of the very non political culture of the rural areas or more correctly politics being a semi elite activity involving a narrow slice of the population both black and white. More important for the Dems has been (personal opinion) that the effect of decades of welfare culture produces a profound sense of helplessness and feelings of powerlessness that make it difficult to stir much of the party base. This is a truly interesting area but if you want to see what the effects of powerful paternalistic social regimes are come to Louisiana and view what how America would really look if BHO’s politics succeed.

25 posted on 04/05/2012 7:41:08 AM PDT by robowombat

here’s what I see happening.

Obama loses in a landslide.

Even blacks who will claim they will vote for him, won’t.

26 posted on 04/05/2012 7:41:28 AM PDT by Freddd (No PA Engineers)

To: brownsfan

they may ‘hate’Romney as you say, I doubt it.

They hate Obama’s radical, extremist, rhetoric, and policies, more.

27 posted on 04/05/2012 7:42:50 AM PDT by Freddd (No PA Engineers)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

To: Freddd

“they may ‘hate’Romney as you say, I doubt it.

They hate Obama’s radical, extremist, rhetoric, and policies, more.”

You haven’t been paying attention.
Some posters here think that Romney=Obama. No difference. So, the hate for one equals the hate for the other.

That’s a fact.

28 posted on 04/05/2012 7:48:54 AM PDT by brownsfan (Aldous Huxley and Mike Judge were right.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 27 | View Replies]

To: FryingPan101
I like Mitt Romney.

You might want to keep that to yourself around here. Owner of the site is virulently anti-Mitt. As are many of the posters here, including myself.

29 posted on 04/05/2012 7:50:08 AM PDT by backwoods-engineer (I will vote against ANY presidential candidate who had non-citizen parents.)

I like Mitt Romney.

You might want to keep that to yourself around here. Owner of the site is virulently anti-Mitt. As are many of the posters here, including myself.

30 posted on 04/05/2012 7:51:00 AM PDT by backwoods-engineer (I will vote against ANY presidential candidate who had non-citizen parents.)

So does Romney suppress the polls and Kaine somehow beats Allen? I don’t see that happening. You are counting on the same Dem turnout that occurred in 2008 to vote again this year. Not going to happen. VA is in play, even for Willard.

31 posted on 04/05/2012 7:51:29 AM PDT by castowell (I am Andrew Breitbart!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

I think your secretary of state scenario is exactly why George Soros has been recruiting lefty secretaries of state under his SoS project. I think it is also related to the attacks on voter ID from Eric Holder and the Dept of "Justice." It makes it harder for them to cheat.

I, too, could see your scenario happening.

32 posted on 04/05/2012 7:54:10 AM PDT by backwoods-engineer (I will vote against ANY presidential candidate who had non-citizen parents.)

I believe that your vision is more fact than fairy.

33 posted on 04/05/2012 7:54:52 AM PDT by sport

I think your secretary of state scenario is exactly why George Soros has been recruiting lefty secretaries of state under his SoS project. I think it is also related to the attacks on voter ID from Eric Holder and the Dept of "Justice." It makes it harder for them to cheat.

34 posted on 04/05/2012 7:55:52 AM PDT by backwoods-engineer (I will vote against ANY presidential candidate who had non-citizen parents.)

35 posted on 04/05/2012 7:57:04 AM PDT by backwoods-engineer (I will vote against ANY presidential candidate who had non-citizen parents.)

To: Hemingway's Ghost
The other dynamic that is missing is an in-your-face foreign policy crisis. Carter was utterly impotent and inept in taking on Khomeini and the thugs (including Ahmadinejad) he sent to kidnap our embassy personnel. That went on for over a year leading up to the election and people simply lost what little confidence they had in Carter as an effective leader. It's true that Carter was either leading in the polls or the election was very close right up until almost the day of the election, with Reagan barely inching ahead in some polls the final week. I read a story that the night before the election Carter's people took a poll and it showed that Reagan's lead was blowing wide open, and they attributed it to the hostages thing.

Could something similar happen this time? I kind of doubt it. Obammy has been a disaster in terms of foreign policy but I don't see anyone out there who is willing to take on the US in terms of a military-hostage situation, largely thanks to decisive action by GWB in that area. There will likely be an airstrike by Israel against Iran but Obangi will, as usually, sit on his skinny a$$ during that. About the only thing I see as possible that will knock Odouchebag off his stride to re-election would be gasoline in the $5 to $6 range. Unless it gets to $5 I don't think people will care. Already we're seeing the attitude of "Oh, it's only $4, that isn't bad, and besides, it isn't Obama's fault." Idiots.

36 posted on 04/05/2012 7:58:19 AM PDT by chimera
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

To: Freddd

here’s what I see happening.
Obama loses in a landslide.
Even blacks who will claim they will vote for him, won’t.

Our neighbors up the block have 4 cars, Every one of them had Obama stickers until just this weekend. People are turning away from L’il Barry.

37 posted on 04/05/2012 8:00:07 AM PDT by AlexisHeavyMetal1981 (Nobama)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

To: Fiji Hill
Don't kid yourself. the left has plenty of guns. They just don't advertise it. As long as you have people with their balls empty, their stomaches full,entaintertained to the max by televised sports, American Idol, Dancing With the Stars,Facebook, ect.,And the attitude of "It don't concern me, I could not care less." Nothing will happen.

In case you have missed it, Civil War 2 has been going on for years. The Socialists have been waging war on Christians, legal gun owners, hetrosexuals, families, personal respobnsibilities and freedom, unborn children, morals, character, etal. And they are winning.

Us? We stand around beating our chests shouting, "We got guns."

The time for us to shit or get off the pot is rapidly running out.

38 posted on 04/05/2012 8:06:07 AM PDT by sport
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

39 posted on 04/05/2012 8:08:57 AM PDT by EdReform (Oath Keepers - Guardians of the Republic - Honor your oath - Join us: www.oathkeepers.org)

the Left will quickly realize, too late, that the other side has all the guns.

Of what value are guns if there is no will to use them???

We are a nation of gawkers not wanting to get involved.

40 posted on 04/05/2012 8:09:04 AM PDT by varon (Congress is a sanctuary for political criminals)

Think you’ve got that pretty much correct; you can add Texas as well. The Dems control the returns from all the major urban areas such that 1) the early votes will mysteriously dissappear, (older whites usually vote early absentee) and 2)in Dem controlled precincts with only, say 20,000 people, somehow, miraculously, 120,000 votes are returned.

Yep, the election will be about low Republican voter turnout and you’ll know that’s going to be the case when MSM Govt Media outlets start doing the “exit” polling; they’ll be reporting amazement at the “low” turnout.

41 posted on 04/05/2012 8:10:39 AM PDT by Rich21IE

Obama’s update of Clintoon’s EO means that yes,, the right has the guns, but the feds control food, water, electricity, transportation, medicine and fuel, and they have bombers too.

The progressives won’t touch off a war unless they think they can win.

42 posted on 04/05/2012 8:11:02 AM PDT by DBrow

To: chimera
Very good point. I was 12 when on the same day Reagan was both inaugurated and the hostages were finally released, and I distinctly remember thinking to myself: wow, these Iranian dudes must be sh*t scared of this cat named R. W. Reagan, whereas they weren't scared a whit by Jimmy C.

Viz. Obama's foreign policy CV, unfortunately for me, I traffic in a lot of liberal circles, and I'm continually dumbfounded when they say "yeah, Obama hasn't been all that successful domestically, but look at what he's done in terms of foreign policy."

This means he was at the helm when the US Navy finally put two in Bin Laden's hat and when we withdrew from Iraq.

This, to them, is proof positive of a Churchillian stature on the world stage.

43 posted on 04/05/2012 8:12:22 AM PDT by Hemingway's Ghost (Spirit of '75)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 36 | View Replies]

I have that same nightmare. I just hope Romney can articulate the conservative position better than McCane. Obama is weak and desperate, but still dangerous and bus loads of union workers, illegal aliens and vote fraud experts will flood the polls in November. The lame stream media will lie and propagandize for Obama non stop. Unfortunately there are lots of people who will still vote for Obama and believe these lies.
44 posted on 04/05/2012 8:13:08 AM PDT by The Great RJ ("The problem with socialism is that pretty soon you run out of other people's money" M. Thatcher)

I like Mitt Romney.

That makes one of us.

Obama likes Mitt Romney as the Republican candidate, too. There's A LOT of ways Barry can go after Romney.

45 posted on 04/05/2012 8:16:09 AM PDT by FourPeas ("Maladjusted and wigging out is no way to go through life, son." -hg)

To: chimera
Netanyahu is no fool and is very knowledgeable of U.S. domestic politics. The Israelis will not strike against the Iranians until they have the U.S. firmly behind them. With Obama, Netanyahu cannot be sure; with Romney or any possible compromise candidate coming out of the GOP candidate, he and his country would be better off doing what is needed for their security. For the present, it may be in Israel's interest to keep the Iranians roiled up to keep crude oil prices high or drive them up, so as to help unseat Obama.

However, Carter is not Obama. Whatever his flaws, Carter knew what ethical behavior was and would not rely on strong arm tactics. Obama is a devoted student of both Saul Alinsky and Al Capone, the "Chicago way". Also, Romney is not the inspirational leader Reagan was. He is the stereotype "checked pants Republican" Mike Savage rants about. However, if he is smart enough to choose a young movement conservative who is articulate, morally upright, and financially clean (Paul Ryan?), it could partially offset the disdain of the Gingrich and Santorum supporters. Also, he needs to keep Ron Paul and his followers from supporting the Libertarian Presidential candidate (good luck on that!).

Additionally, we have a de facto Stimulus III from the Fed that has pumped money into the economy, causing a rising tide raising all boats. Stimulus III may have peaked too soon in the late winter/early spring. If the economic statistics start sliding again, Obama's reelection chances will slide accordingly.

46 posted on 04/05/2012 8:19:46 AM PDT by Wallace T.
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 36 | View Replies]

Some of us think that a Romney first term would be the same as a Obama’s second term. It’s hard to look at Romney’s record of how he governed and think much different.

47 posted on 04/05/2012 8:21:07 AM PDT by Durus (You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality. Ayn Rand)

To better understand that mindset, study the election of Gov. Pataki (R) in NY. Huge, albeit obligatory, support from the Right ... and he got thru more of the Left’s agenda than any (D) ever did or could. The Right was stunned. The concern is that a (D) gets automatic opposition ... but a “centrist” (R) will garner enough Right-wing support to pass any & all Left-wing bills.

No question the options suck. “ABO” is quite sensible. Alas, choosing the lesser of two evils still gets you evil ... and some of us aren’t, for good reason, clear on which is worse.

48 posted on 04/05/2012 8:24:25 AM PDT by ctdonath2 ($1 meals: http://abuckaplate.blogspot.com/)

I hope and pray you’re right, V.

49 posted on 04/05/2012 8:28:16 AM PDT by carriage_hill (I'd vote for a "orange juice can", before 0bummer&HisRegimeFromHell, gets another 4yrs. Can-> later.)

So this is why Alcoa shares shot up today.

50 posted on 04/05/2012 8:29:16 AM PDT by palmer (Before reading this post, please send me $2.50)

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-5051-69 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson