Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: max americana

I rarely watch golf, but I got interested in the Masters this afternoon and could not stop watching. Awesome final round!!

Bubba did us Christians proud. After the display of emotion when he won, it became clear to me how amazing it was that he could keep his composure down the stretch when he was in some tough spots, not the least of which was the final hole.

I am now a Bubba Watson fan. I hope he continues to enjoy success on the tour.

55 posted on 04/08/2012 6:59:52 PM PDT by RatRipper (I'll ride a turtle to work every day before I buy anything from Government Motors.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: RatRipper

“Awesome final round!!”

Yeah, it was awesome.

I love watching golf on TV, ever since I was a kid. But I really had some bad times when the Tiger Woods worship got off the scale.

Hubby got me into this year’s Masters yesterday when he called me at work to say: Mickelson’s on a roll!

Just great golf, I really enjoyed watching it.

64 posted on 04/08/2012 7:18:20 PM PDT by jocon307
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 55 | View Replies ]

To: RatRipper
I rarely watch golf, but I got interested in the Masters this afternoon and could not stop watching. Awesome final round!!

The Masters is the best tournament to watch. The course is beautiful. There are probably more great shots than at any other tournament. Players can make huge numbers or eagles. There was a double eagle and two holes in one today alone, along with a triple bogey from one of the leaders. Every good shot gets a roar that everyone on the course can hear. There's nothing else like it in sports and that's why a lot of people who don't even play golf will watch the Masters.

74 posted on 04/08/2012 7:48:36 PM PDT by Moonman62 (The US has become a government with a country, rather than a country with a government.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 55 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson