Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Bobby Petrino Nude Photos: Former Coach Reportedly Sent Jessica Dorrell Naked Pictures
IBTIMES ^

Posted on 04/13/2012 5:58:02 PM PDT by Perdogg

t doesn't seem things can get any worse for Bobby Petrino, but reports say the most shocking details of the University of Arkansas football coach's scandal are still to come.

Last week, it was revealed that he was cheating on his wife with an Arkansas employee. A few days later, he was fired as the Razorbacks' head football coach

(Excerpt) Read more at ibtimes.com ...

TOPICS: Chit/Chat; Society; Sports
KEYWORDS:
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-5051-52 next last
Somewhere Arthur Blank is laughing
1 posted on 04/13/2012 5:58:09 PM PDT by Perdogg
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: ABG(anybody but Gore); aft_lizard; Archie Bunker on steroids; Auntbee; Bad~Rodeo; Bat_Chemist; ...

ping, please..no pictures (unless they are of Jessica ;))

2 posted on 04/13/2012 5:59:49 PM PDT by Perdogg
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Perdogg
This guy is a slow motion train wreck.
3 posted on 04/13/2012 6:00:23 PM PDT by hinckley buzzard

NO, we don’t want to see them!

4 posted on 04/13/2012 6:03:08 PM PDT by nuconvert ( Khomeini promised change too // Hail, Chairman O)

Yiccchh...NO pics needed of this old goose.

5 posted on 04/13/2012 6:04:05 PM PDT by Jane Long (Soli Deo Gloria!)

To: hinckley buzzard

why do people these football coach’s etc up as a god when really they are just god bleep bleep bleep

6 posted on 04/13/2012 6:05:51 PM PDT by molson209
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

Anyone know if Jessica’s wedding next month has been cancelled?

7 posted on 04/13/2012 6:05:56 PM PDT by ken5050 (The ONLY reason to support Mitt: The Mormon Tabernacle Choir will appear at the WH each Christmas)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

“favred” himself. a new word is born.

8 posted on 04/13/2012 6:06:10 PM PDT by beebuster2000

Pitchers?

9 posted on 04/13/2012 6:07:17 PM PDT by Revolting cat! (Let us prey!)

To: nuconvert
never in my entire life have I wanted to see OR need to see a guys "junk".....I think I'm a typical female and having worked with typical females my entire life, I can say that most of us feel the same way...

we're not visual like you guys are...we're more imaginative...

however a good looking guy with his shirt off, with good muscles, that deserves another look....

I think there is something going terribly wrong with a lot of men nowadays...its just sick...

10 posted on 04/13/2012 6:10:28 PM PDT by cherry
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

Gives the Arkansas team chant “sooouueeee PIGGG!” a whole new meaning!

11 posted on 04/13/2012 6:12:02 PM PDT by citizen (Sherlock Holmes as Romney might now exclaim "The game's afoot!" Romney now needs his Dr. Watson V-ot)

I thought Nancy Pelosi sent me some nude photos of herself, but then I realized I was looking at a photo of a moldy avocado.

12 posted on 04/13/2012 6:12:36 PM PDT by blueunicorn6 ("A crack shot and a good dancer")

To: cherry

I just think with all the new technology, people are doing stupid stuff. There are plenty of girls/women sending nude pics as well.

13 posted on 04/13/2012 6:12:59 PM PDT by EEGator
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

To: beebuster2000
Open Fly Jeans
14 posted on 04/13/2012 6:13:49 PM PDT by Moonman62 (The US has become a government with a country, rather than a country with a government.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

answer me this then.....why do women go to strip clubs or male reviews?

15 posted on 04/13/2012 6:14:26 PM PDT by Perdogg

Somewhere Arthur Blank is laughing

I sure know I'm laughing.

16 posted on 04/13/2012 6:16:26 PM PDT by Lancey Howard

To: Lancey Howard

It’s not a legit source... It’s just trying to get traffic.

Why would she send private pictures of her bf if it is true?

17 posted on 04/13/2012 6:21:57 PM PDT by GreaterSwiss
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

DO Not Want

18 posted on 04/13/2012 6:22:04 PM PDT by free me (heartless)

To: Moonman62

ok, now that was funny

19 posted on 04/13/2012 6:22:59 PM PDT by beebuster2000
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

Guys like pictures of chicks with no clothes. Girls are far less likely to be interested. So, for the guys:

20 posted on 04/13/2012 6:26:07 PM PDT by Pollster1 (Can we afford as much government as welfare-addicted voters demand?)

He’s an Anthony’s Weiner wannabe.

21 posted on 04/13/2012 6:31:13 PM PDT by BigSkyFreeper (You have entered an invalid birthday)

To: molson209

Why don’t you compose some cogent thoughts...THEN post.

22 posted on 04/13/2012 6:34:41 PM PDT by Minnesota fox
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

It would have been a good story if she had sent her pictures to him, otherwise nah.

23 posted on 04/13/2012 6:34:59 PM PDT by grumpygresh (Democrats delenda est; zero sera dans l'enfer bientot.)

To: grumpygresh

I’m guessing she did, but I bet he’s not going to release those ...

24 posted on 04/13/2012 6:36:28 PM PDT by MetaThought
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies]

To: Moonman62

Open Fly Jeans

The older gentleman in the office was unknowingly walking around all morning with his fly open.
One of the secretarys, with a young son, said “Harry, your barn door is open”.
Harry looked down, made the proper adjustment and replied “Sorry, I didn’t mean to subject you to the Wild Stallion trying to break free”.
Secretary “I didn’t see any stallion, what I think I saw was a swayback mare sitting on a pair of grapes.”

25 posted on 04/13/2012 6:36:50 PM PDT by xrmusn (#6/98# Let's start from scratch by voting ALL incumbents out.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

To: MetaThought

she is going to get the million dollar deal from Hugh Hefner instead, then we will see her.

26 posted on 04/13/2012 6:41:29 PM PDT by Perdogg
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

What’s truly weird about this story isn’t the coach who dates a blondy half his age and texts his junk to her after giving her a job and a 20K gift. It’s that the blondy was engaged to the SWIM COACH during all of this and was planning a June wedding with him! That must have been the most shocked guy in the world. At least he found out about this in April and not in August.

27 posted on 04/13/2012 6:46:31 PM PDT by OrangeHoof (Obama: The Dr. Kevorkian of the American economy.)

ANOTHER unfaithful husband?

I’m not getting married. Ever.

28 posted on 04/13/2012 6:57:26 PM PDT by POWERSBOOTHEFAN (I love you,Pumpkin. You are the best cat in the world. You're my Sweet Pea.)

I don’t know....I like seeing a man’s “junk” myself.

29 posted on 04/13/2012 6:59:59 PM PDT by POWERSBOOTHEFAN (I love you,Pumpkin. You are the best cat in the world. You're my Sweet Pea.)

The male dancers don’t show everything.

30 posted on 04/13/2012 7:01:47 PM PDT by POWERSBOOTHEFAN (I love you,Pumpkin. You are the best cat in the world. You're my Sweet Pea.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

That probably holds true for the baby boomers and prior generations. Subsequent generations, not so much.

31 posted on 04/13/2012 7:12:29 PM PDT by Melas (u)

To: POWERSBOOTHEFAN

You’re going to get a lot of freepmail. Bank on it.

32 posted on 04/13/2012 7:14:43 PM PDT by Melas (u)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

To: Jane Long
Yiccchh...NO pics needed of this old goose.

On one of the telenovelas I watch there is a pretty young thing who is supported in high style, by a rich, very creepy, old man..

When questioned by her friend about creepy old man, young tart replies "Oh, for every dollar he spends on me, he seems younger, and better looking."

Guess there was some truth to that in Petrino's case. ugh.

33 posted on 04/13/2012 7:31:23 PM PDT by sockmonkey
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

petrino Pictures, Images and Photos

Yes, it's a photoshop but it's Jessica Durrell.

34 posted on 04/13/2012 7:40:50 PM PDT by Snickering Hound

To: Melas

LOL. Thanks for the heads-up!

I probably sounded like a sleaze when I said that but I do like the opposite sex. I don’t think the nude male body is hideous. (Well,some are).

I don’t think the female form is more attractive.

I would not,however,want to have a man send me a picture of his penis on my phone. That shows he’s a pig.

35 posted on 04/13/2012 7:43:27 PM PDT by POWERSBOOTHEFAN (I love you,Pumpkin. You are the best cat in the world. You're my Sweet Pea.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies]

What a moron.

I guess he’ll always have a job at Malethorpe University the only nudist college.... /sarc

36 posted on 04/13/2012 7:52:36 PM PDT by GeronL (The Right to Life came before the Right to Pursue Happiness)

To: citizen

Isn’t he the coach whose neck is in a brace?

37 posted on 04/13/2012 7:53:51 PM PDT by POWERSBOOTHEFAN (I love you,Pumpkin. You are the best cat in the world. You're my Sweet Pea.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

To: POWERSBOOTHEFAN

But what if you just sent him a saucy picture, is it ok then?

38 posted on 04/13/2012 8:22:56 PM PDT by MetaThought
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies]

Sending naked pictures to women, does that tact actually work these days? I know it didn't do much for this guy...
39 posted on 04/13/2012 8:36:23 PM PDT by Dogbert41 ("...or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the Great King. " -Jesus)

To: MetaThought

It just depends on the “sauciness” of the picture.

40 posted on 04/13/2012 8:48:06 PM PDT by POWERSBOOTHEFAN (No good deed goes unpunished!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies]

To: Minnesota fox

“Why don’t you compose some cogent thoughts...THEN post.”

LOL - that comment was sharptonesque.

41 posted on 04/13/2012 8:59:24 PM PDT by Magic Fingers (Political correctness mutates in order to remain virulent.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

To: OrangeHoof

Well she wasn’t married yet. She was just trying to work her way up the corporate ladder.

42 posted on 04/13/2012 9:13:00 PM PDT by 38special (Only fools believe the liberal media)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 27 | View Replies]

This probably explains why Petrino announced earlier today that he will not seek any of the $18 million remaining on his contract. Looks like Jeff Long, the University of Arkansas AD, has all the dirt he needs to send Petrino packing, without paying him another dime.

It will be interesting to see which university will be the next one to roll the dice on Bobby P. He can win football games, but the man has absolutely no character or integrity.

43 posted on 04/13/2012 9:24:33 PM PDT by ExNewsExSpook (uoted)

How many strip clubs are there featuring male strippers compared to the number of clubs with female strippers? There are very few male shows, and this started with the feminists squawking about the lack of male strippers. It’s phony. Women rarely go to these shows, and it’s usually more of a joke than anything else. No thanks. Men look much better clothed.

44 posted on 04/13/2012 10:08:11 PM PDT by Pining_4_TX ( The state is the great fiction by which everybody seeks to live at the expense of everybody else. ~)

To: ken5050
Anyone know if Jessica’s wedding next month has been cancelled?

This kind of thing could ruin a marriage.
45 posted on 04/13/2012 10:20:32 PM PDT by Krankor
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

I don't know any women that go to strip clubs...of course I'm a nurse and my coworkers and I have seen it "all" thousands of times lol....

the male reviews sound like an excuse to look at near naked men...carefully covering up their privates....and to drink a lot and have some laughs...its not about their privates....

46 posted on 04/14/2012 3:37:07 AM PDT by cherry

Shucks. Bill Clinton and Senator Dale Bumpers will be having a private meeting on the U of A campus Sunday. The timing is excellent nostalgic revenge. Please be kind.
47 posted on 04/14/2012 3:44:14 AM PDT by Scram1

All Atlatans are laughing...we still recall the AK press conference introducing Petrino and he yelled out “Pig Suey” towards the end. Well, Pig Suey right back at you AD Long!

48 posted on 04/14/2012 7:03:26 AM PDT by Hotlanta Mike (TeaNami)

All Atlantans are laughing...we still recall the AK press conference introducing Petrino and he yelled out “Pig Suey” towards the end. Well, Pig Suey right back at you AD Long!

49 posted on 04/14/2012 7:03:36 AM PDT by Hotlanta Mike (TeaNami)

men should know that if they send a naked picture of themselves to a female, she has 2 reponses, its either *YUK* or she busted out laughing. Just don’t do it unless you want to be laughed at or blackmailed.. GG

50 posted on 04/14/2012 4:36:57 PM PDT by goat granny

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-5051-52 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson