Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: Krankor

I lose a little more of the respect I used to have for cops every time I read a story like this. The same type of cops who waited outside Columbine for the shooting to stop before going in can’t wait to shoot a beautiful family dog and then wonder why people don’t respect cops anymore.

7 posted on 04/15/2012 1:02:26 PM PDT by jospehm20
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies ]

To: jospehm20

Both my grandfathers were cops, and I always respected the police. But when I read stories like this, I realize just how much things have changed. I can barely look at that picture. There are a lot of cops out there now with an attitude that any goes. The lowlife coward who shot this beautiful creature fired six times and hit him with three bullets. The “man” who did this is a despicable, cowardly human being. I realize I’m being repetitive about what a coward he is, but I can’t help it. He is a coward.

10 posted on 04/15/2012 1:15:29 PM PDT by Krankor
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies ]

“The same type of cops who waited outside Columbine for the shooting to stop before going in can’t wait to shoot a beautiful family dog and then wonder why people don’t respect cops anymore.”

To be fair, they were ordered by their fearless leader to stand down. No one has gotten to the bottom of the thing because the records were sealed to protect the leadership. Allegedly.

12 posted on 04/15/2012 1:26:43 PM PDT by dljordan ("Tyranny, like Hell, is not easily conquered.")

“I lose a little more of the respect I used to have for cops every time I read a story like this. The same type of cops who waited outside Columbine for the shooting to stop before going in can’t wait to shoot a beautiful family dog and then wonder why people don’t respect cops anymore.”

Exactly. Frankly, do I feel sad when I hear about a cop being killed because he was serving a “no-knock warrant” to someone suspected of having anabolic steroids in his house? No.

I have no respect left for “LEOs” who are courageous with their guns when it comes to dogs.

14 posted on 04/15/2012 4:51:02 PM PDT by Student0165 ("If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun." Barack Hussein Obama)

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson