Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Ban on leaf blowers mulled
Salem (MA) News ^ | 4/17/12 | raccoonradio

Posted on 04/17/2012 9:44:54 AM PDT by raccoonradio

click here to read article

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-5051-54 last
To: cva66snipe
"I can mow when I wish, or never mow at all and no one cares, shoot my firearms when I wish, plus much more, just as do my neighbors also do living nearly a quarter mile away. We all get along just fine. :>}"

Will you adopt me?

51 posted on 04/19/2012 12:24:46 AM PDT by A Navy Vet (An Oath Is Forever)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 48 | View Replies]

To: A Navy Vet
LOL But my mom's house down the road a half a mile the three acre yard gets mowed about every ten days plus weed eating around her flower beds etc. Guess who does that? LOL Our two dogs {Ratty's} are treated so well family and friends ask if we'll adopt them.

I've lived in a rural area most of my childhood and adult life. I have about 30 acres and I'm in the middle of it. I'm up at the end of a dead end road going up a ridge. In the spring summer and fall my home can't be seen from the road nor will it even show up on ariel photo anytime :>}

52 posted on 04/19/2012 1:09:09 AM PDT by cva66snipe (Two Choices left for U.S. One Nation Under GOD or One Nation Under Judgment? Which one say ye?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 51 | View Replies]

To: raccoonradio

These idiots, the enviro’s, want no noise and no power (energy use of any form) yet they are the first and loudest to scream and yell to get their power turned back on immediately during an outage. I said they want no power, meaning no form of energy should be used, and they won’t be happy until we are all living without power, and that is pretty much what they profess. BUT let them go without it for one day, and they scream bloody murder.

Blowers are used to clean off grass from driveways and sidewalks after mowing too, so I suppose once a week they might be used, fools like this stalinist have to stick their nose in everyones business while saying she doesn’t want to do that, BUT.......

53 posted on 04/24/2012 3:45:49 PM PDT by gidget7 ("When a man assumes a public trust, he should consider himself as public property." Thomas Jefferson)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: raccoonradio
I have two acres and a large circular driveway. If I had to rake and sweep, I wouldn't be able to keep it as nice as I now do because I would have to hire it done and I cannot afford that.

They can have my leaf blower when they pry it from my cold, dead fingers.....

54 posted on 04/24/2012 4:18:00 PM PDT by SW6906 (6 things you can't have too much of: sex, money, firewood, horsepower, guns and ammunition.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-5051-54 last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson