Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

1 posted on 04/26/2012 8:06:34 AM PDT by Why So Serious
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies ]

To: Why So Serious

The GOP = the Neo Democrat party.

2 posted on 04/26/2012 8:07:49 AM PDT by cripplecreek (What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

"The Democrat ic Party, This One, Not My Parents"

Gezzzz!

3 posted on 04/26/2012 8:13:21 AM PDT by TLI ( ITINERIS IMPENDEO VALHALLA)

Would some Democrats of the past, such as JFK, Scoop Jackson, or Sam Nunn, be Democrats today? Would they have a home in today’s Democrat party, which has become increasingly liberal and rigid in its ideology?

4 posted on 04/26/2012 8:24:37 AM PDT by Dilbert San Diego

They're taxing us all into the poor house - to pay for all the other poor they've created, and to make a few million dollar retirement packages for themselves.
50% of our wages are now being stolen from us by some type of tax or government fee.

If taxes weren't so high, families would have a whole paycheck. They wouldn't need assistance.
Taxes used to be so low, one family member could work and support an entire large family, as well as contribute 10% of their income to the church. But now, what's left of the tax paying slaves can barely feed a small family with two paychecks.

When a politician says their here to help YOU, don't believe them. They're here to destroy you. They like their power and luxurious lifestyles, and they're not going to give up their vote buying money and royal mansions without a fight.

5 posted on 04/26/2012 8:35:31 AM PDT by concerned about politics ("Get thee behind me, Liberal")

Great post! Sounds a lot like my story.

9 posted on 04/26/2012 9:31:53 AM PDT by hope

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson