Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

1 posted on 05/02/2012 9:01:22 AM PDT by Signalman
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies ]

To: Signalman

As a Vietnam vet, and a supporter of the 2004 swift boat campaign against Kerry, Obama, giving himself all the credit for the killing of OBL, makes me sick. I will fully support the SEALS.

2 posted on 05/02/2012 9:04:21 AM PDT by Signalman
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

“Swift Boating” means telling the truth about scumbag ‘Rats?

3 posted on 05/02/2012 9:04:30 AM PDT by jospehm20

Active duty SEALS had better tread carefully.Ex SEALS are another story.
4 posted on 05/02/2012 9:07:43 AM PDT by Gay State Conservative (Unlike Mrs Obama,I've Been Proud Of This Country My *Entire* Life!)

Forget Swift-boating. I say Zer0 should be keel-hauled.

5 posted on 05/02/2012 9:09:15 AM PDT by Paladin2

They say Swiftboat as if it were a bad thing and that couldn’t be further from the truth. The SBVfT were combat veterans from both sides of the political divide, interested in setting the record straight for the honor of their service. God Bless them for their service to our Country, first in Vietnam and more recently on the Homefront, still cognizant of their oath.

6 posted on 05/02/2012 9:10:46 AM PDT by NonValueAdded (SpaceX Dragon launch to ISS, Cape Canaveral AFS, May 7, 9:38 AM EDT)

The lowest, most disgraced SEAL has more class than the entire collection of the Cretin-in-Chief and his West Wing Clown Show of Felon/Cretins.

7 posted on 05/02/2012 9:11:26 AM PDT by Da Coyote

If Obama had a shred of decency and integrity, he would make a public televised statement that he deserves very little of the credit, that he was just the sitting president at the time, and the Navy SEALS and the attached supporting units deserve all the credit.

8 posted on 05/02/2012 9:16:38 AM PDT by Molon Labbie (A Bounty on Zimmerman, Can Be A Bounty On ANYONE. No NBPP Mob Justice!)

The dead members of SEAL Team 6 are all ex-SEAL’s, too. They paid the price of defiance.

As a Swift Boater, you had the luxury of speaking from relative safety back then. This is the Chicago Machine you’d be up against now, plus a fully fanatical devoted media and Black Panther stormtroopers.

10 posted on 05/02/2012 9:31:40 AM PDT by Old Sarge (RIP FReeper Skyraider (1930-2011) - You Are Missed)

Too little is being made of the fact that B Hussein handed operational control to Pannetta, who passed it on to Rear Admiral McRaven, so that if anything went wrong, B Hussein would be two steps removed from failure. As my vet says, “Brave, Puppy, brave!”

14 posted on 05/02/2012 10:46:14 AM PDT by Grampa3711 (Some people bring happiness wherever they go; others, whenever.)

And by “Swift-Boating” I assume they mean “Tell the Truth.” The biggest open secret in DC is that Zero was out of the loop on OBL, it was Panetta’s call.

15 posted on 05/02/2012 11:42:21 AM PDT by Dr.Deth

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson