Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: stillonaroll

no. the field is full of drivers who don’t win, but Danica is keeping another out. but in your world the boys get a pass. go get some sponsors and take the car away from her. it’s about money dude. free enterprise. NASCAR is a non-government oganization. i have nothing else to say to you since you can’t frame an argument, you’re dragging me down.

69 posted on 05/06/2012 2:19:03 PM PDT by Conspiracy Guy (I voted Republican, no Conservative was on the ballot.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 67 | View Replies ]

To: Conspiracy Guy

Who can’t frame an argument? Your entire argument is “MEN ARE BAD, WOMEN ARE GOOD! ALL OF YOU ARE SEXIST!!!! MEHHHH :p”

Seriously. Give us a reason why Danica belongs in NASCAR. One simple reason.

71 posted on 05/06/2012 2:21:32 PM PDT by Black_Shark
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 69 | View Replies ]

To: Conspiracy Guy
Apparently you are unaware that private employers everywhere are pressured to hire less qualified individuals because of affirmative action. It is not just government that employs quotas.

Even in high profile fields like athletics (coaches), show business, and TV news, employers are pressured to hire based on skin tone or gender, because they are afraid of being accused of racism or sexism.

It is unfortunate that you fail to understand this. Good day.

76 posted on 05/06/2012 2:43:10 PM PDT by stillonaroll (Nominate a non-RINO in 2012!...uh, too late, never mind.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 69 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson