Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: stillonaroll

I am very aware. I don’t let it bother me. But apparently the man has kept you down. Join the Occupy Movement since you seem to wish to blame others for you shortcomings, I can’t help anyone with the lack of confidence and self-empowerment that you have. But I do pray for those like yourself.

You and black shark bore me, so I’m out of here until the IQ goes up. Danica is keeping you you both down

78 posted on 05/06/2012 2:54:18 PM PDT by Conspiracy Guy (I voted Republican, no Conservative was on the ballot.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 76 | View Replies ]

To: Conspiracy Guy
Sounds like you approve of government mandated affirmative action. If so, I am curious why you choose to participate in a conservative website like FR

Affirmative action is entirely inconsistent with conservative principles of free economics. If you support AA, please join DU, or post your feelings on the comments section of the New York Times or MSNBC. Perhaps those are better suited to your politics.

In case you failed to notice, three years ago America made the biggest AA hire in history, with disastrous consequences.

84 posted on 05/06/2012 3:46:32 PM PDT by stillonaroll (Nominate a non-RINO in 2012!...uh, too late, never mind.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 78 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson