Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: Slings and Arrows
Very sad, I hope he's with his kitty now. I've lost so many cats, it is very hard to take but I just think, life has to go on and I'm sure if my cats came back to me, they would tell me to remember them and think about them but get on with life. I think the best way to remember and love the kitties (or any pets) you have lost is to adopt new ones to love.

I did have a very vivid dream/ghost story where one of my cats who passed on came back to me. His name was Buddha (Boo), a black cat, half-Siamese. He came back to me and started to talk like a person, even his mouth moved, like Salem the Cat's did in the TV show "Sabrina." He basically told me, one one of us could come down so all of my past pets elected him "spokescat." He said, that all my pets miss us but still love us and see us. He also said, they are all fine and doing well, having a good time, even meeting new friends. He said, don't feel sad, just love the kitties you have now and get new ones as you can, that is the way to keep loving us. He also said to me "we will all be together again one day." He then said, "I have to go now." The dream happened after we lost G.W. last year so I asked Boo, "got time for a question," and he said, "yes," so I asked him about G.W. and he told me that he is getting along fine with his brother Greystone, then we said our goodbyes. When I get really sad, I try to think about this, it does help.
71 posted on 05/10/2012 5:40:35 PM PDT by Nowhere Man (General James Mattoon Scott, where are you when we need you? We need a regime change.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: Nowhere Man

Thanks for sharing that awesome dream. I think that sometimes dreams are just dreams but sometimes they’re more. The night my grandpa died, he appeared to me in a dream and took his leave. It was very cool — changed my spiritual life completely, actually. No actual words were exchanged, it was all like telepathy where I just knew everything — but in my dream he was VERY excited and happy to be going where he was going. Really pumped! And then the next morning we found out he had indeed passed on overnight. So . . . maybe your spokeskitty told you some good stuff there! A lovely story, thanks.

75 posted on 05/11/2012 11:10:06 PM PDT by Hetty_Fauxvert ( "Be Breitbart, baby!")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 71 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson