Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

NHL CONFERENCE FINALS - LIVE THREAD
NHL website ^ | 5/12/12 | none

Posted on 05/13/2012 5:59:35 AM PDT by airborne

NHL announces dates, starts times, national TV coverage for Conference Finals

The National Hockey League announced today the dates, start times and broadcast information for the 2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs Conference

Finals, which begin Sunday, May 13, when the Phoenix Coyotes host the Los Angeles Kings at 8 p.m. ET.

The Eastern Conference Final will match the New York Rangers against the New Jersey Devils.

Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Final will be Monday, May 14, at 8 p.m. ET.

National rightsholders NBC and NBC Sports Network in the United States and CBC, TSN and RDS in Canada will provide exclusive national coverage throughout the Conference Finals.

(Excerpt) Read more at nhl.com ...

TOPICS: Sports
KEYWORDS: coyotes; devils; kings; rangers
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-5051-52 last
To: C. Edmund Wright; discostu

Something to think about with regard to Brodeur is that in addition to this great run to the Finals that would serve as a great “curtain call” for his NHL career, the NHL may also be facing a work stoppage next year after the collective bargaining agreement expires. He’s already given pretty strong indications that he didn’t think he’s capable of coming back in top form (physically or mentally) after an extended layoff.

51 posted on 05/28/2012 5:44:04 AM PDT by Alberta's Child ("If you touch my junk, I'm gonna have you arrested.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 44 | View Replies]

To: EQAndyBuzz

That’s exactly what happened to the Rangers. I think they would have beaten the Devils in 5-6 games if they had played in the first round. They didn’t lose the series against the Devils in Game 6 ... they lost it over the course of several weeks by playing seven games in each of the first two rounds before they even faced the Devils.

52 posted on 05/28/2012 5:46:27 AM PDT by Alberta's Child ("If you touch my junk, I'm gonna have you arrested.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 45 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-5051-52 last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson