Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: Abathar

He’s the only winner to ever become a star. Why they continue that dishonest tv show (The Next Food Network Star) is beyond me. Chopped is SO much better.

16 posted on 05/15/2012 7:46:32 AM PDT by miss marmelstein
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: miss marmelstein

We saw a “chef” on Chopped drop a steak on the floor, pick it up and use it. They saw it too and still didn’t disqualify him. That’s disgusting. We rarely watch the show now.

Now Guy’s shows? Love ‘em! He seems like a genuinely great guy. Last night’s DDD had some hot dogs we were drooling over. lol

19 posted on 05/15/2012 7:57:02 AM PDT by kimmie7 (I do not think BO is the antichrist, but he may very well be 665.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies ]

To: miss marmelstein

We watch Chopped and Cupcake Wars as well as DDD. The only problem I have with the first two shows (Chopped especially) is the idea of demanding winning recipes, out of some pretty goofy ingredients, in a short period of time.

It’s fun to watch them hustle about, and some display a bad side of themselves at time (a woman last week was pretty egotistic...), but these people are already successful, and to win a display at an event, or be a champion chef, would likely be better served with more time for imagination. Just a little peeve of mine...

20 posted on 05/15/2012 7:57:26 AM PDT by bcsco
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson