Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Mitt Pulls A 'Weiner'
TeaParty.org ^ | 5/15/12 | John Alan

Posted on 05/15/2012 4:17:12 PM PDT by not romney

Mitt Pulls A 'Weiner' When Bill Clinton wagged his finger at us saying: "I - did - not - have - sex - with - that -woman", we all knew he was lying. When Anthony 'that's-not-my-weiner' said: that's not my weiner, we all knew, that was his weiner. Now when Mitt Romney tells Fox News: “I don’t recall the incident myself, but I’ve seen the reports and I’m not going to argue with that,” we all know he's a lying weiner. M-i-i-i-i-t, look at me, look at me -- you're telling me you don't recall, one way or the other, whether you were involved with a group of your buddies who held down a weaker classmate and cut off his hair during your senior year? Now Mitt knows he knows and he knows we know. (cont)http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profiles/blogs/mitt-pulls-a-weiner

(Excerpt) Read more at teapartyorg.ning.com ...

TOPICS: Business/Economy; Chit/Chat; Miscellaneous; Society
KEYWORDS: a; blogpimp; mitt; pulls; romneyhater; weiner; yawn
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-5051-92 next last

1 posted on 05/15/2012 4:17:18 PM PDT by not romney
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: not romney

John Alan - who the eff are you? And how do you equate the 1965 incident to the crimes of other political figures?

2 posted on 05/15/2012 4:23:31 PM PDT by jimfree (In Nov 2012 my 11 y/o granddaughter will have more relevant executive experience than Barack Obama)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

What a bunch of BS this article is!

3 posted on 05/15/2012 4:27:19 PM PDT by Red_Devil 232 (VietVet - USMC All Ready On The Right? All Ready On The Left? All Ready On The Firing Line!)

The reported incident REEKS of viciousness.

Reminds me of Team Romney taking out Gov Palin
on the night of Election 2008.

4 posted on 05/15/2012 4:29:25 PM PDT by Diogenesis ("Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. " Pres. Ronald Reagan)

...sure could use a blogpimp cop...

5 posted on 05/15/2012 4:31:32 PM PDT by Tex-Con-Man (T. Coddington Van Voorhees VII 2012 - "Together, I Shall Ride You To Victory")

It is another insight into a real creepy guy, any conservative witnessing it would have had the chance to stomp a guy who needed stomping, although I imagine Mitt would have folded if truly challenged by an equal.

6 posted on 05/15/2012 4:31:32 PM PDT by ansel12 (When immutable definition of Bible marriage of One Man, One Woman, is in jeopardy, call the Mormon.)

Oh for crying out Loud!!! Greece is burning! I don’t give a flying fig about this garbage!!! ( I would have capitolized but I don’t want to shout here)

7 posted on 05/15/2012 4:32:45 PM PDT by marygam (#Hurry November 2012, we might not make it#)

To: jimfree

first i think your question answers itself, i’m john allan. thanks for reading my post. i didn’t refer to the free haircut as a crime but showed how the obama campaign will use it to portray romney as deviant, and i was right. this week their doing just as i said they would with the bain attacks. so i’m actually quiete prescient, wouldn’t you agree, i think you would. thanks again for reading the post.

8 posted on 05/15/2012 4:34:39 PM PDT by not romney (time to take a stand)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Quite frankly I believe every word of this story about FLIP SLICK WILLARD ROMNEY, a degenerate liar and coward (from a family of degenerate liars and cowards) who serves as a Bishop in the Mormon Cult and now has bought the "Republican" party's nomination for POTUS.

On his Planet, he is a God, and can molest queers if he sees fit.

9 posted on 05/15/2012 4:38:57 PM PDT by Rome2000 (MYTH ROMNEY IS A MORMON MELCHIDEZEK BISHOP -HIS FAMILY HAS AVOIDED MILITARY SERVICE FOR GENERATIONS)

To: marygam
I feel like an old man, and this crap started before I was even born. If this is the worse dirt that can be dug up on the man (I am more concerned with his left leaning tendencies) then he is clean.

Did he ever admit to liking cocaine and being lazy in school? Did he sit in a bigoted, hate filled preachers church for 20 years and have that preacher conduct his marriage and dunk his children?

Was Mittens ever a communist? Did he ever eat dogs?

10 posted on 05/15/2012 4:39:51 PM PDT by FreeAtlanta (Liberty and Justice for ALL)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

Welcome to FR. Need a hand? No? OK.
11 posted on 05/15/2012 4:40:48 PM PDT by tumblindice (Our new, happy lives.)

Obama is pRes_ _ent ONLY because of Team Romney.

How about a little responsibility, Mittens? Nope.

How about a little accountability, Mittens? Nope.

12 posted on 05/15/2012 4:42:59 PM PDT by Diogenesis ("Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. " Pres. Ronald Reagan)

I’m sorry, but he has a point. Either Mitt did it, or he didn’t do it.

But one thing is certain. If he DID do it, he would remember it. People do not forget that sort of thing. I don’t, and nobody who is not retarded would. Even if he had forgotten it over the years, he would certainly remember after being reminded of the episode.

Now, personally, I don’t give a rodent’s rectum if he did it or not.

If he did, it was obviously a dumb stunt, but compared to some of the other adolescent hijinks and jackass shenanigans I have seen in life, it’s weak beer. He should have found a way to laugh it off, tender an apology and remind people that most (if not all) college students have incidents in their past they regret later in life.

If he didn’t do it, he should have said so forcefully and demanded both a retraction and an apology.

Trying to have it both ways by saying, “Well, I don’t remember, but if I did I’m sorry” just reminds me why I never liked the guy in the first place.

Oh, I’ll definitely vote for him. The stakes are too high to do otherwise. But the way he’s handled this does not raise the value of his stock in my mental copybook.

13 posted on 05/15/2012 4:43:57 PM PDT by Ronin (Dumb, dependent and Democrat is no way to go through life - Rep. L. Gohmert, Tex)

so i’m actually quiete prescient, wouldn’t you agree, i think you would. thanks again for reading the post.

No, I don't agree. You are pretty full of yourself, though you don't know when to capitalize, as this brief out-take shows. You need to get hold of yourself (in the emotional sense). You have quite a way to go before someone other than yourself takes you seriously.

14 posted on 05/15/2012 4:48:13 PM PDT by bcsco
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

To: FreeAtlanta

We have to choose battles in which to smack Mitt back in line. This ain’t it. This is ridiculous in my book. I agree with you and have no tolerance for the “outrage” of such a stupid topic.

15 posted on 05/15/2012 4:53:10 PM PDT by marygam (#Hurry November 2012, we might not make it#)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

Obama has reserved Inaugural Ball tickets for a lot of posters on this thread, including the initiator. Makes me sick. We not only have to defeat The One but his merry band of poltroons and other “useful idiots”.

16 posted on 05/15/2012 4:55:47 PM PDT by shalom aleichem

“i didn’t refer to the free haircut as a crime but showed how the obama campaign will use it to portray romney as deviant, and i was right. this week their doing just as i said they would with the bain attacks. so i’m actually quiete prescient, wouldn’t you agree, i think you would.”

So you are telling us you are a 10 and we should also think you are a 10? Did your mama ever tell you it is not nice to brag about yourself?

17 posted on 05/15/2012 4:58:21 PM PDT by chuckee

>>Oh for crying out Loud!!! Greece is burning! I don’t give a flying fig about this garbage!!! <<

Thank you.

18 posted on 05/15/2012 5:01:10 PM PDT by netmilsmom (Romney scares me. Obama is the freaking nightmare that is so bad you are afraid to go back to sleep)

To: Diogenesis

I don’t care about this story. In the grand scheme of things, it rates a 1. Do you want me to say it goes to Mittens character? OK you win. He sucks. However, I will still vote for him as the ship is sinking, and I still have hope that a lifeboat will come by and rescue. If not, I am prepared. Unlike 2008, I really believe this is the last opportunity to slow this down. Diogenesis, let us agree to disagree on this matter. I will vote a straight ticket in my state.

19 posted on 05/15/2012 5:02:46 PM PDT by marygam (#Hurry November 2012, we might not make it#)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

To: netmilsmom

Welcome!

20 posted on 05/15/2012 5:05:39 PM PDT by marygam (#Hurry November 2012, we might not make it#)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

To: not romney; jimfree

Hey there John,

You’ve had 15 posts in your long and extensive history here in FR.

The Mitt story is a bomb since the family came out and said that the kid wasn’t gay and they never heard him speak about it.

No one cares. And in fact, to your average person who is over the age of 30, this make Mitt look more human.

BO lost on this one.

21 posted on 05/15/2012 5:06:54 PM PDT by netmilsmom (Romney scares me. Obama is the freaking nightmare that is so bad you are afraid to go back to sleep)

To: bcsco

not romney
Since Feb 22, 2012

Finals at our local community college ended last week.

22 posted on 05/15/2012 5:09:30 PM PDT by netmilsmom (Romney scares me. Obama is the freaking nightmare that is so bad you are afraid to go back to sleep)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

The guy's family didn't remember it either.

And it turns out the "witness" didn't actually witness it, but he heard it from somebody else, he just can't remember who it was.

The reason Romney doesn't remember it is probably because it never happened.

23 posted on 05/15/2012 5:09:45 PM PDT by E. Pluribus Unum (Do I really need a sarcasm tag? Seriously? You're that dense?)

Uhhh... this happened in 1965

24 posted on 05/15/2012 5:14:01 PM PDT by AppyPappy (If you really want to annoy someone, point out something obvious that they are trying hard to ignore)

To: not romney; netmilsmom
not romney, welcome to FR.

where the LIAR, backstabbing POSER Myth Romney
is seen for what he is (just like Obama).

25 posted on 05/15/2012 5:16:39 PM PDT by Diogenesis ("Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. " Pres. Ronald Reagan)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

To: E. Pluribus Unum
Romney, "I don't know. I bully so many people when I was young. It might have happened...."

Just kidding. This is a dumb story, but if they are going to bring it up, then it give us a chance to talk about Obama's appetite for dog meat, cocaine, lazy school work, bathhouses, transvestite nannies, communist mentors and Larry Sinclair.... oh, yeah, and his buddy that he spent "6 hours" on the Hawaiian golf course with in December who had been arrested earlier in the year for soliciting homosexual prostitutes.

26 posted on 05/15/2012 5:17:46 PM PDT by FreeAtlanta (Liberty and Justice for ALL)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies]

Came back on to turn of the PC due to storms. Saw this and in quick reading, don’t understand. I’ll get back in touch tomorrow.

27 posted on 05/15/2012 5:25:50 PM PDT by bcsco
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

I appreciate your efforts on my behalf, but Axelrod thinks this might not be helping, since Ayers wrote that bit about me pushing around the black girl in 8th grade. Plouffe will get back to you about another attack story against my opponent, who I’m losing to right now, in the days ahead. So keep up the good effort. All the lefties down at the DNC appreciate it also.

Keep Mitt out of DC
Barack Hussein Obama

28 posted on 05/15/2012 5:28:50 PM PDT by gusty

To: gusty

IT’S UNANIMOUS FOR RINO ROMNEY
From the Kennedy Seat in Massachusetts to the entire DNC

Mitt Romney wins much coveted Jimmy Carter endorsement

Gore Praises Romney's 'Climate Protection Plan'

Carville(D):
"It's a feel-good story, this Romney thing.
Romney is an ascendant guy
."

Sen. John Kerry (D) to Don Imus on RomneyCARE:
"I like this health care bill".

Sen. Hillary Clinton (D) on RomneyCARE:
"To come up with a bipartisan plan in this polarized environment is commendable."

George Soros Wants Mitt Romney

29 posted on 05/15/2012 5:34:01 PM PDT by Diogenesis ("Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. " Pres. Ronald Reagan)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

At least he's not a Commy.

30 posted on 05/15/2012 5:42:02 PM PDT by netmilsmom (Romney scares me. Obama is the freaking nightmare that is so bad you are afraid to go back to sleep)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

John Alan, Beverly Hills, CA

31 posted on 05/15/2012 5:44:10 PM PDT by kcvl

Unless a brokered convention comes through, he is all we’ve got. Unless you want BO.

A very bright FReeper put it this way,

“So let’s say you are stranded out in the desert, on the verge of dying of thirst. As you stagger through the hot dry sands, in a desperate attempt to find water, You come across a case of a popular sports drink half buried in a shade of a sand dune.

Frantically, you claw away at the sand until you fully uncover the case of life-saving liquid refreshment.

Grabbing one of the bottles, you rub away the sand and dirt so that you can read the ingredients... “Damn,” you mutter to yourself, “High Fructose Corn Syrup! I can’t drink that, bad for my health!” So you toss the bottle aside in disgust and continue on your way, eventually dropping dead several miles away.

And so that is how I see this upcoming election. Romney not only is loaded with high fructose corn syrup, he’s loaded with red dye #3, trans-fats and all sorts of artificial junk. But the alternative is drinking Kool-Aid served up by Jim Jones and the People’s Temple. “

Or Glenn Beck’s way....

1. Do you know anyone who has the understanding and gained their understanding of Jesus Christ and defend it, and they got that understanding from someone like Jeremiah Wright? Do you know anyone who is a good Christian that believes there is no salvation unless there’s collective salvation?

2. Do you know somebody who is raised and/or mentored by communists?

3. Do you have friends or acquaintances that are Marxists, Communists, or have been actively engaged in the overthrow of the United States government?

4. Have you ever been at a party celebrating someone who has been accused of domestic terrorism?

5. Do you know anyone or have you ever been to a party and gave a toast to someone who is accused of being a Muslim terrorist?

6. Do you or any of your friends have the belief that terrorism doesn’t really exist? And that by definition jihad is only a holy struggle?

7. How many of you or how many of your friends have hired members of the Muslim Brotherhood to provide security for your business or their business? Or would hire members of the Muslim Brotherhood to go through and put together your security for your town?

8. Do you have any friends that believe the Muslim Brotherhood is largely secular and good?

9. Do you know anybody that thinks NASA’s foremost goal should be Muslim outreach, so you can help them and NASA can help them feel good?

10. Do you know anybody who believes that Occupy Wall Street features the best people in our country right now?

11. Is it even conceivable that anyone you know or associate with would think that killing Osama Bin Laden was a tough decision? With that, you have a single friend who in that case would make sure that we have a “blame someone else” memo ready just in case it went wrong?

12. Do you have anybody in your circle of friends or your circle of influence that believes America and Israel is the biggest obstacle to peace and stability in the world. Do you know anyone who believes the United States constitution needs to be a photo negative to be right with the world today?

13. Would you or anyone you know take a gift given to the United States after 9/11, a bust of Winston Churchill, and try to give it back to the prime minister on your first meeting? And when he says, “No, no, that’s a gift, you can keep it,” would you or anyone in your circle of influence then take that bust, box it up, ship it back yourself and say “We don’t need it anymore”?

14. Do you know anyone, a single person, who has a wife or a husband that has never been proud of the United States of America until something good happened in their life?

15. Do you know anybody who would actively defend allowing a baby to die without treatment in a hospital if an abortion failed? That the baby would be born outside, the doctors would have it, and they would be allowed to put it in a closet and just let it die?

16. Would someone in your life withhold needed money from poor countries or suggest that needed money from poor countries was withheld unless they change the Constitution to be pro-abortion?

17. Do you know anybody who believes the only way out of debt is to spend $5 trillion in three and a half years? Or believes Solyndra and other green businesses were a good bet, and that the people’s hard earned money is something you should gamble with and you think that it should continue?

18. How many people do you know personally that would give a shout out to someone to say, “Hey, I just want to say hi to Bob over there and thank Bob – It’s been a great day, Bob,” before you had to announce to the country that 13 soldiers were murdered by an Islamic extremist on our own soil?

19. Do you know anybody who claims to be a huge Israeli supporter? Do you know anybody who says, “I’m the biggest fan of Israel, they’re our biggest and strongest ally, and I’m a huge supporter. I’m the best thing that has happened.” And that when the prime minister of that country flew from the other side of the globe to have a scheduled dinner with you, you would humiliate him and blow off for dinner? Let him eat alone while you had a quiet dinner someplace else with friends? Do you know anybody who says, “I am the biggest supporter of Israel,” and then visited all of the Muslim countries around Israel but couldn’t find the time to go to Israel? And that as Israel’s biggest, most loyal supporter, believes they should go back to the indefensible ’67 borders? I understand it if you’re not a fan of Israel, but if you’re a fan of Israel, do you know a soul that is a true fan of Israel that says, “Yes, go back to the ’67 borders”?

20. Do you know any committed capitalist who believes in redistribution of wealth?

32 posted on 05/15/2012 5:44:10 PM PDT by netmilsmom (Romney scares me. Obama is the freaking nightmare that is so bad you are afraid to go back to sleep)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

To: netmilsmom; not romney; shalom aleichem; marygam

I take your point, while the fearful, who endlessly head to the trees to avoid the point, to justify their vote for a self proclaimed Progressive, purposely will dwell on the juvenile event itself, entirely missing the point of the ringing truth you describe. It’s his reaction, his aversion to truth, fear of conflict, lack of core principles, a coward for sure, on a quest for power at the expense of character. These posters know what the truth is.

Romnybama is a bridge too far, and many shall vote that way.

33 posted on 05/15/2012 5:45:29 PM PDT by RitaOK (Nevermind, Newt. Forget the convention. I'm trusting God for the rest.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

To: Rome2000

Rome, thank you....your post cracked me up, LOL. :)

34 posted on 05/15/2012 5:47:37 PM PDT by CatherineofAragon (Time for a write-in campaign...Darryl Dixon for President)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

Like most RomneyBOTs, you have trouble with the TRUTH.

Can you handle the truth?

Come up, off your knees, from before your Master, who blinds YOU from the truth.

MITT ROMNEY - THE PROVEN BAD GOVERNOR

"As U.S. real output grew 13 percent between 2002 and 2006, Massachusetts trailed at 9 percent.
* Manufacturing employment fell 7 percent nationwide those years, but sank 14 percent under Romney, placing Massachusetts 48th among the states.
* Between fall 2003 and autumn 2006, U.S. job growth averaged 5.4 percent, nearly three times Massachusetts' anemic 1.9 percent pace.
* While 8 million Americans over age 16 found work between 2002 and 2006, the number of employed Massachusetts residents actually declined by 8,500 during those years.
"Massachusetts was the only state to have failed to post any gain in its pool of employed residents," professors Sum and McLaughlin concluded.
In an April 2003 meeting with the Massachusetts congressional delegation in Washington, Romney failed to endorse President Bush's $726 billion tax-cut proposal."

[Cato Institute annual Fiscal Policy Report Card - America's Governors, 2004.]

35 posted on 05/15/2012 5:49:54 PM PDT by Diogenesis ("Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. " Pres. Ronald Reagan)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies]

Like most RomneyBOTs, you have trouble with HISTORICAL TRUTH.

“The Massachusetts Republican Party died last Tuesday.
The cause of death: failed leadership.

The party is survived by a few leftover legislators
and a handful of county officials and grassroots activists
who have been ignored for years.
Services will be public and a mass exodus of taxpayers will follow.
In lieu of flowers, send messages to Republican voters
warning them about a certain presidential candidate named Romney.”

- Boston Herald, 11/12/2006

"In 2006, while Romney was chairman of the National Republican
Governors Association - a group dedicated to electing more
Republican governors - his own hand-picked Republican successor
as governor lost badly to the Democrat, despite the fact that Republicans
have held the governorship in Massachusetts since 1990. Romney largely
ignored the Massachusetts elections and spent most of the time
during the campaign out of state building his presidential campaign.
He came back and publicly campaigned for the Republican candidate
the day before the general election!
“Locally, this is a rebuke to Mitt Romney and checking out within six months
after being elected and having accomplished almost nothing,”

[Jim] Rappaport [former chairman of the state Republican Party]."
- Boston Globe, 11/8/2006

"Governor Mitt Romney, who touts his conservative credentials to out-of-state Republicans,
has passed over GOP lawyers for three-quarters of the 36 judicial vacancies he has faced
instead tapping registered Democrats or independents -- including two gay lawyers who
have supported expanded same-sex rights, a Globe review of the nominations has found.
Of the 36 people Romney named to be judges or clerk magistrates, 23 are either registered Democrats
or unenrolled voters who have made multiple contributions to Democratic politicians
or who voted in Democratic primaries, state and local records show.
In all, he has nominated nine registered Republicans, 13 unenrolled voters,
and 14 registered Democrats."
- Boston Globe 7/25/2005

Romney Rewards one of the State's Leading Anti-Marriage Attorneys by Making him a Judge
Romney told the U.S. Senate on June 22, 2004, that the "real threat to the States is not the
constitutional amendment process, in which the states participate,
but activist judges who disregard the law and redefine marriage . . ."
Romney sounds tough but yet he had no qualms advancing the legal career of one
of the leading anti-marriage attorneys.
He nominated Stephen Abany to a District Court.
Abany has been a key player in the Massachusetts Lesbian and Gay Bar Association which,
in its own words, is "dedicated to ensuring that the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court decision
on marriage equality is upheld, and that any anti-gay amendment or legislation is defeated."
- U.S. Senate testimony by Gov. Mitt Romney, 6/22/2004 P>

"Romney announces he won't fill judicial vacancies before term ends
Despite his rhetoric about judicial activism, Romney announced that
he won't fill all the remaining vacancies during his term - but instead
leave them for his liberal Democrat successor!

Governor Mitt Romney pledged yesterday not to make a flurry of lame-duck
judicial appointments in the final days of his administration . . . David Yas,
editor of Lawyers Weekly, said Romney is "bucking tradition" by resisting the urge to
fill all remaining judgeships. "It is a tradition for governors to use that power to appoint judges
aggressively in the waning moments of their administration," Yas said.
He added that Romney has been criticized for failing to make judicial appointments.
"The legal community has consistently criticized him for not filling open seats quickly enough
and being a little too painstaking in the process and being dismissive of the input of the
Judicial Nominating Commission," Yas said.
- Boston Globe 11/2/2006

36 posted on 05/15/2012 5:51:33 PM PDT by Diogenesis ("Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. " Pres. Ronald Reagan)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies]

To: RitaOK

So you’ll take a Marxist, Israeli hating, Muslim brotherhood Jihad supporter over some guy who apologized for something he couldn’t remember that he had done.

Oh, okay....

37 posted on 05/15/2012 5:51:33 PM PDT by netmilsmom (Romney scares me. Obama is the freaking nightmare that is so bad you are afraid to go back to sleep)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies]

To: RitaOK

I respect your post and your thoughtfully chosen words.

38 posted on 05/15/2012 5:53:33 PM PDT by marygam (#Hurry November 2012, we might not make it#)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies]

FACTOID OF THE DAY:

Gov. Romney, in another of his “hit and runs”
managed to even raise taxes on New Hampshire residents
while Gov. of Massachusetts.

How Romney is that?

39 posted on 05/15/2012 5:53:48 PM PDT by Diogenesis ("Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. " Pres. Ronald Reagan)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies]

>>Like most RomneyBOTs, you have trouble with the TRUTH.

Come up, off your knees, from before your Master, who blinds YOU from the truth.<<

Let’s go through this again FRiend.
I kneel to no one but My Lord.

I love my country enough to open my eyes and see the truth about Obama. ABO.

Why are you working so hard to support the Marxist usurper?

40 posted on 05/15/2012 5:54:37 PM PDT by netmilsmom (Romney scares me. Obama is the freaking nightmare that is so bad you are afraid to go back to sleep)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 36 | View Replies]

ABO.

Why are you working so hard for Obama?
Have you noticed the deficits under BO?

My kids now owe 50,000 each to pay off the debt.
It will only get worse in the Marxist’s second term.

41 posted on 05/15/2012 5:56:40 PM PDT by netmilsmom (Romney scares me. Obama is the freaking nightmare that is so bad you are afraid to go back to sleep)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 39 | View Replies]

If you love America, then admit the ROLE OF ROMNEY
in Election 2008.

FLASHBACK:

The McCain/Palin ticket was up ++4 to 10 pts
in some polls, days prior to Election 2008.
So rather than helping the GOP, Romney and
TeamROMNEY and the RNME (Republican National Media Establishment)
decided …to attack Gov. Palin to throw Election2008.

Romney, and the Van der Sloot RNME RINOs for Obama in 2008

Late in October, The American Spectator's The Prowler revealed:
"Former Mitt Romney presidential campaign staffers…
have been involved in spreading anti-Palin spin to reporters, seeking to diminish her standing after the election.
'Sarah Palin is a lightweight, she won't be the first, not even the third, person people will think of when it comes to 2012,'
says one former Romney aide…
'The only serious candidate ready to challenge to lead the Republican Party is Mitt Romney.
"Some former Romney aides were behind the recent leaks to media, including CNN, that Governor Sarah Palin was a 'diva' and was going off message intentionally."

The Palmetto Scoop reported: "One of the first stories to hit the national airwaves was
the claim of a major internal strife between close McCain aides and the folks handling his running mate Sarah Palin."
"I’m told by very good sources that this was indeed the case and that a rift had developed, but it was between Palin’s people and the staffers brought on from the failed presidential campaign of former Gov. Mitt Romney, not McCain aides."
"The sources said nearly 80 percent of Romney’s former staff was absorbed by McCain and these individuals were responsible for what amounts to a premeditated, last-minute sabotage of Palin."
… aides loyal to Romney inside the McCain campaign, said The Scoop, reportedly saw
that Palin would be a serious contender for the Republican nomination in 2012 or 2016, which made her a threat to another presidential quest by Romney.

"These staffers are now out trying to finish her off ….hoping it would ingratiate themselves with Mitt Romney."

"Who's the Palin Leaker from the McCain Campaign?
National Review Online The publication of a Vanity Fair profile of Sarah Palin
appears to have opened old wounds in the McCain campaign.
... the source of the “Diva” leak was Nicolle Wallace’s husband."

"Peeking Out From the McCain Wreckage: Mitt Romney"

"Someone's got to say it: IS MITT ROMNEY RESPONSIBLE FOR OBAMA'S VICTORY?"

"Vanity: Team Romney Sabotaged Palin and Continuing to Do So?"

"Romney Supporters Trashing Palin"

"Romney advisors sniping at Palin?"

42 posted on 05/15/2012 5:57:06 PM PDT by Diogenesis ("Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. " Pres. Ronald Reagan)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

This is Romney’s “I didn’t inhale” moment.

This totally fits with his lifelong persona as a heartless guy who likes playing with people’s lives like they are pieces on a chessboard for either his own amusement, profit or convenience. We saw this in the Seamus dog incident, in his career at Bain where bankruptcies were common and all effort was made to shift profits into the corporation’s pockets at the expense of the companies that were taken over, and in his tenure as governor where balancing the budget and “solving problems” were done on the backs of the taxpayer and by making compromises with every nefarious character who wanted a piece of flesh. It didn’t matter who Romney hurt, as long as he could say he accomplished his technical goal, whatever that was.

It’s obvious Romney was involved in this high school prank. As a stand alone incident it could easily be forgiven as a one-time mistake of a careless youth. But it very much fits the pattern of who Romney is, and shows us while he may have toned down his overt and obvious bullying and pushing around of the little guy, he still has the same stone for a heart and cares nothing about how his grand plans and ambitious goals actually affect the lives of the people he steps on along the way.

43 posted on 05/15/2012 5:58:02 PM PDT by JediJones (From the makers of Romney, Bloomberg/Schwarzenegger 2016. Because the GOP can never go too far left.)

Why is it that you are working so hard to get Obama reelected?

We can’t have four more years of him or we will not have a country.

44 posted on 05/15/2012 5:59:34 PM PDT by netmilsmom (Romney scares me. Obama is the freaking nightmare that is so bad you are afraid to go back to sleep)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 42 | View Replies]

To: JediJones

This story already backfired.

The family came out and said the kid wasn’t gay, and he never talked about it.

I’m on a lot of forums, people are laughing about it.

45 posted on 05/15/2012 6:02:08 PM PDT by netmilsmom (Romney scares me. Obama is the freaking nightmare that is so bad you are afraid to go back to sleep)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 43 | View Replies]

Welcome to FreeRepublic! Watch out for the MittWitts and RomneyBots; they don’t take kindly to any criticism of their boy.

46 posted on 05/15/2012 6:03:00 PM PDT by COBOL2Java (FUMR)

To: COBOL2Java

>>Watch out for the MittWitts and RomneyBots; they don’t take kindly to any criticism of their boy.<<

How about those of us who have supported Cain, Perry, Newt and Rick (easily checked by posting history) and have had every one drop out?

How about those of us who are so terrified of our future under Obama that we are willing to put in anyone else?

How about those of us who see NOTHING good coming from slamming the only candidate running against Obama?

I’m not a “bot” nor a “witt” but I see nothing good coming from this. I do have to say that if there is a trick up someone’s sleeve to get Romney out and someone else in, I’m all there.

47 posted on 05/15/2012 6:08:43 PM PDT by netmilsmom (Romney scares me. Obama is the freaking nightmare that is so bad you are afraid to go back to sleep)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 46 | View Replies]

I’m not a “bot” nor a “witt” but I see nothing good coming from this. I do have to say that if there is a trick up someone’s sleeve to get Romney out and someone else in, I’m all there.

But you know you'll vote for Romney in the end! C'mon, be proud of your status! You're a MittWitt - Mitt's your boy - embrace him! Don't deny your destiny!

48 posted on 05/15/2012 6:17:13 PM PDT by COBOL2Java (FUMR)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 47 | View Replies]

No, I won’t “take” him either.

I also won’t be found “taking” a self proclaimed Progressive on my ticket, with a record to prove it, who is “fine” with child adoption to gays, who was the first to assault religious liberty, particular at the time the Catholic Church in Massachusetts, in order to shove up the kazoo of said Church his own Marxist version of the individual mandate, which of course included abortion to which he had no aversion whatsoever, until it was politically necessary for the sob to develop an aversion to it.

If you can make lemonade out of this, then by all means, carry on. If Romenybama works for you, you can sleep at night, say your prayers, and out of fear support this guy at the same time, then by all means carry on.

Our differences lie in the fact that I am not afraid. I am in rebellion and in open resistance. If God sets us up for four more years of Obama, and that is what it takes to get our party back and our CONSTITUTION, it is a damn small price to pay. But, I am no where near willing to enable evil because it has an (R) beside it, out of fear.

No one seems to have a clue who Romney is, what he will do, but that dang fear thing has got them in Oz overlooking his record.

Freeperguards—

49 posted on 05/15/2012 6:20:58 PM PDT by RitaOK (Nevermind, Newt. Forget the convention. I'm trusting God for the rest.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies]

To: COBOL2Java

>>But you know you’ll vote for Romney in the end! C’mon, be proud of your status! You’re a MittWitt - Mitt’s your boy - embrace him! Don’t deny your destiny! <<

Actually, if you need to label, it’s an “ABObot”.

I’d vote for a lunchbag over the Marxist, Israeli hating, Muslim Brotherhood loving Usurper in the White House.

And no one is my “boy”. I’m 50 and past that childish crap.

50 posted on 05/15/2012 6:21:36 PM PDT by netmilsmom (Romney scares me. Obama is the freaking nightmare that is so bad you are afraid to go back to sleep)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 48 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-5051-92 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson