Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Jack Cashill has just predicted Hillary as 2012 Presidential Nominee
Rusty Humphries Radio Show | May17, 2012 | me

Posted on 05/17/2012 7:31:10 PM PDT by No One Special

click here to read article

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-5051-92 next last

1 posted on 05/17/2012 7:31:17 PM PDT by No One Special
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: No One Special

Have you seen a recent pic of the old hag? She’s lost her edge in more ways than one.

2 posted on 05/17/2012 7:32:53 PM PDT by Mountain Mary (One Nation Under God..."There I said it" ... Great One...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Duh, sould be Palin/Clinton matchup

3 posted on 05/17/2012 7:33:02 PM PDT by No One Special

If you pull my other leg it plays jingle bells....

4 posted on 05/17/2012 7:35:04 PM PDT by Vendome (Don't take life so seriously, you won't live through it anyway)

To: Mountain Mary

I try not to look for fear of turning to stone. -:)

5 posted on 05/17/2012 7:35:52 PM PDT by No One Special
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: Vendome

What does the middle one play

6 posted on 05/17/2012 7:37:09 PM PDT by al baby (Hi Mom)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

Seems like this drumbeat is getting louder and louder ... but FReepers laughed at me a year ago when I said that I wasn’t 100% convinced 0bama was going to be the nominee. (shrug)

7 posted on 05/17/2012 7:37:08 PM PDT by Fast Moving Angel (A moral wrong is not a civil right: No religious sanction of an irreligious act.)

When I saw this on Drudge, I thought here comes the Dem. playbook moves to get rid of O, saying he isn’t eligible and throwing him under the bus for what he has done the the dems and replace him with Hill. She & Bill will save the day!

8 posted on 05/17/2012 7:38:15 PM PDT by conservativesister

Have you seen a recent pic of the old hag? She’s lost her edge in more ways than one.

Ah, yes, but the ‘fashionistas’ have praised it as a ‘gutsy move’ to be ‘au naturale’.

http://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clinton-au-naturale-does-secretary-state-care-100046912—abc-news-politics.html

9 posted on 05/17/2012 7:39:09 PM PDT by RushIsMyTeddyBear (A MUST WATCH: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KeOLurcQaqI)

To: Fast Moving Angel

I have a strange feeling Obama my not serve out his first term

And no that is not a threat of any kind

10 posted on 05/17/2012 7:39:16 PM PDT by al baby (Hi Mom)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

This explains all the sudden faggotry.. Hillary is going to be outed.

11 posted on 05/17/2012 7:40:37 PM PDT by txhurl (Thank you, Andrew Breitbart. In your untimely passing, you have exposed these people one last time.)

To: conservativesister

Good chance he’s gonna get his can kicked around the block when the Supremes release their decision on Obamacare...

12 posted on 05/17/2012 7:41:13 PM PDT by djf ("There are more old drunkards than old doctors." - Benjamin Franklin)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

To: al baby

Ooh-la-la!!

13 posted on 05/17/2012 7:42:17 PM PDT by SatinDoll (NO FOREIGN NATIONALS AS OUR PRESIDENT)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

To: No One Special; a fool in paradise

Hildegarde was born in Germany.

14 posted on 05/17/2012 7:42:20 PM PDT by Revolting cat! (Let us prey!)

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/05/the_hand_of_clinton_in_obama_revelations.html

15 posted on 05/17/2012 7:42:20 PM PDT by smoothsailing

I was thinking this when she started showing up au naturel.

She doesn't give flip anymore. She's got something up her sleeve.

16 posted on 05/17/2012 7:42:30 PM PDT by E. Pluribus Unum (Do I really need a sarcasm tag? Seriously? You're that dense?)

Seems like this drumbeat is getting louder and louder ... but FReepers laughed at me a year ago when I said that I wasn’t 100% convinced 0bama was going to be the nominee. (shrug)

I think I remember that and I believe I was in agreement. I’ve said for a while that 0bama will pull an LBJ.

17 posted on 05/17/2012 7:43:34 PM PDT by unkus (Silence Is Consent)

I wonder if Soros’ secret meeting of late is behind all of this “info” about Bath-House Barry and his ineligibility getting out after so many years.

The fact that Soros stated that there’s essentially no difference between Romney and Bath-House Barry,makes me think perhaps Soros has “allowed” the floodgates to open.

Hitlery, sans make-up or with make-up, won’t do it for him.

Is this “news” getting out (finally about Barry) the “wound to the head” of government? Globalization is probably more advanced than anyone knows at this point...should we start looking for the anti-”savior” to appear soon to “heal” the “wound to the head”?

Government, Education, Finance, and Religion;
An intense increase in knowledge.

18 posted on 05/17/2012 7:44:34 PM PDT by Mortrey (Impeach President Soros)

It’s nonsense.

19 posted on 05/17/2012 7:44:46 PM PDT by ILS21R (John Locke: When the social contract is broken, the people must revolt.)

This could happen and Romney’s team should be preparing for it.

20 posted on 05/17/2012 7:45:32 PM PDT by varmintman

Im certainly no expert, but things seem to be aligning. A feminist versus a white male chauvinist oppressor class is how the Marxists would play it IMHO.

21 posted on 05/17/2012 7:45:32 PM PDT by No One Special

To: unkus

First thing to look for, Biden to come down with a sudden case of the “Kremlin Flu”, if that happens, you will know that “it’s on!”

22 posted on 05/17/2012 7:46:19 PM PDT by dfwgator
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

To: ILS21R

I speculated that Obama coming out for gay marriage was based on somebody intentionally giving him bad advice, that would cause his numbers to plummet.

23 posted on 05/17/2012 7:47:49 PM PDT by dfwgator
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

I would rate it as likely as all the other grandiose birther predictions.
24 posted on 05/17/2012 7:49:08 PM PDT by Tex-Con-Man (T. Coddington Van Voorhees VII 2012 - "Together, I Shall Ride You To Victory")

Not sure but it makes a nice flute....

25 posted on 05/17/2012 7:52:02 PM PDT by Vendome (Don't take life so seriously, you won't live through it anyway)

no matter...there’s freepers who’ll vote for her too......

26 posted on 05/17/2012 7:53:01 PM PDT by cherry

To: Tex-Con-Man

There are no more birthers. Just after-birthers.

27 posted on 05/17/2012 7:53:48 PM PDT by ILS21R (John Locke: When the social contract is broken, the people must revolt.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

It’s time to hide, watch and keep your powder dry.

28 posted on 05/17/2012 7:53:55 PM PDT by Grams A (The Sun will rise in the East in the morning and God is still on his throne.)

To: dfwgator

First thing to look for, Biden to come down with a sudden case of the “Kremlin Flu”, if that happens, you will know that “it’s on!”

He’s already started the ranting and raving. LOL

You’re right. Something like the “Kremlin flu” will be a tip off.

I’ve said for a while that 0bama is going to bow out.

29 posted on 05/17/2012 7:54:09 PM PDT by unkus (Silence Is Consent)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

To: Mortrey

Very interesting!

30 posted on 05/17/2012 7:57:10 PM PDT by unkus (Silence Is Consent)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

To: cherry
no matter...there’s freepers who’ll vote for her too......

No kidding. I can already hear them. Because their favorite candidate didn't win (or never ran at all), they will not vote at all, essentially casting a vote for Obama...or Shrillary.

All I can say is that Hillary ought to order up some makeup and lipstick pretty quick. Because gay-boy Obama is going down. Would not surprise me at all to see Obama resign or withdraw from running for a second term. I think this whole born in Kenya thing has legs. We are living in strange times.

31 posted on 05/17/2012 7:58:59 PM PDT by SamAdams76
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

Im certainly no expert, but things seem to be aligning. A feminist versus a white male chauvinist oppressor class is how the Marxists would play it IMHO.

And a Feminist married to the first Black President.

32 posted on 05/17/2012 7:59:23 PM PDT by unkus (Silence Is Consent)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

Looks like the Nuge will be on Rusty’s show later. Let’s see what he has to say.

33 posted on 05/17/2012 8:00:32 PM PDT by smokingfrog ( sleep with one eye open (<o> ---)

“Have you seen a recent pic of the old hag? She’s lost her edge in more ways than one.”

She is tired and run down and has a thyroid problem. The last thing she will be doing is running for president

34 posted on 05/17/2012 8:00:37 PM PDT by dennisw

To: dennisw

She’s also an old lush.

35 posted on 05/17/2012 8:02:07 PM PDT by unkus (Silence Is Consent)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 34 | View Replies]

Bieber’s Tune.

36 posted on 05/17/2012 8:03:22 PM PDT by Erasmus (BHO: New supreme leader of the homey rollin' empire.)

To: Tex-Con-Man

As a proud birther, I totally agree. Nothing will come of this and to think that the media would let it happen is an even bigger stretch. Far too many people have way too much invested in this scheme.

37 posted on 05/17/2012 8:04:01 PM PDT by JerseyDvl (Cogito Ergo Doleo Soetoro, ABO and of course FUBO!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

Serious? Never heard that but would not be surprised if Bill’s catting around drove her to drink years ago

38 posted on 05/17/2012 8:05:31 PM PDT by dennisw
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies]

>> “What does the middle one play” <<

Yankee Noodle Dandy...

39 posted on 05/17/2012 8:05:43 PM PDT by editor-surveyor (Freepers: Not as smart as I'd hoped they were.)

And both probable alcoholics. What more could a country desire? Our cups runneth over.

40 posted on 05/17/2012 8:06:15 PM PDT by No One Special
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies]

The blacks will be convinced it’s a racist conspiracy against the first black president.

41 posted on 05/17/2012 8:06:36 PM PDT by sportutegrl

To: sportutegrl

That should be the second. Slick was the first.

42 posted on 05/17/2012 8:10:49 PM PDT by No One Special
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 41 | View Replies]

To: varmintman

This could happen and Romney’s team should be preparing for it.

I think both sides are playing with the same playbook. Just one big farce.

43 posted on 05/17/2012 8:15:24 PM PDT by DefeatCorruption
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

She's making Kathleen Turner look good.

44 posted on 05/17/2012 8:16:18 PM PDT by Wally_Kalbacken

Me, too. They're being practical.

They're looking for a way to do it so his true believers turn away him, but not away from the DNC.

I get the feeling that whoever makes obama dance is going to cut his strings soon...to cut their losses.

Nothing personal, just business, like a team cutting or trading an injured player.

45 posted on 05/17/2012 8:18:56 PM PDT by GBA (Read: The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn If you read this anything this year, read this book!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

BO ain’t going anywhere.

46 posted on 05/17/2012 8:20:11 PM PDT by beaversmom

Baloney! Who’s going to tell O to pack his bags and leave? That’s laughable.

47 posted on 05/17/2012 8:21:33 PM PDT by InvisibleChurch (I am the margin of error.)

I don’t know how this will shake out. Seems everything from the Philly Black Panthers atrocity to Fast and Furious to ramming a wildly unpopular health care bill down the country’s- and to some extent his party’s- throat is done with impunity. What makes this time and these developments or revelations different? This would be the first time obama is accountable for anything that I’m aware of (and I hate to leave that dangling but it’s late).

48 posted on 05/17/2012 8:31:51 PM PDT by Dysart (2012: Year of the queer)

To: RushIsMyTeddyBear; Mountain Mary

Go to the Daily Mail and surf the celebrity gossip on the right hand side. Going w/o makeup is the new fierce.

As to the speculation, I believe it is too late to change the candidates, just because of the legalities of the process. However, I do think Hillary is likely to at least consider 2016. The mess will not be cleaned up and she can beat Romney.

This is more about Clinton shaping the battlefield. It is in everyone’s best interests that zerO just be defeated and forgotten.

49 posted on 05/17/2012 8:32:09 PM PDT by reformedliberal
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

I didn't have a doubt in my mind when MSNBC hired Sharpton it was to spearhead Hillary's dirty tricks campaign to get in the WH.

In fact I've never had a doubt Zippo was never supposed to be president in the first place.

I believe the idea was to take him to the very edge, have him declared ineligible, orchestrate race riots to the extent Bush would have had to have federal troops step in, and Hillary would have been launched into the WH with basically dictatorial powers.

Right straight from the Weather Underground playbook.

Stirring up the black radicals with Trayvon BS wasn't just a coincidence, that was the preparation for the big one.

50 posted on 05/17/2012 8:34:40 PM PDT by IMR 4350

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-5051-92 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson