Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: precisionshootist

Hum? What lies in this thread? Who is off the reservation?
Lots of accusations and no facts.

25 posted on 05/24/2012 10:54:50 AM PDT by svcw (If one living cell on another planet is life, why isn't it life in the womb?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies ]

To: svcw
"Hum? What lies in this thread? Who is off the reservation? Lots of accusations and no facts."

Romney is: pro abortion pro homosexual agenda pro government mandates pro man mad global warming pro gun grab pro big government pro government health care pro welfare (and more)

That list is simply not accurate beyond mere distortion or exaggeration.

Want an example of "off the reservation". First, would be all the posters that say there is no difference in Romney and Obama, that they are one in the same. These people don't have the first clue about how our system of government works or they would NOT say this. To be an adult and have this opinion is clearly off the reservation

Another is all the "I'll never vote for Romney" crowd. Who seem to think doing a write in vote is somehow not voting for Romney and not helping to reelect Obama. They are free to vote or not vote however they want but their mind set is off the reservation.

Lies, distortions = Romney appointed liberal justices. People that make this claim are either misinformed (distorting) or they know the truth of the Mass. System but are in fact (lying) about his appointments.

I could go on and on but I'm not going to get into a pissing match with those that have mindset that is not based in reality.

27 posted on 05/24/2012 11:15:10 AM PDT by precisionshootist
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson