Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

LIZ CHENEY DROPS THE "SHOE" ON FOX NEWS SUNDAY REGARDING SECURITY LEAKS

Posted on 06/10/2012 9:05:38 AM PDT by spiderfern

Her statement, just before the commercial, about an investigation of security leaks certainly raised the possibility all roads may lead back to the President! Chris Wallace even qualified and asked if this was a question or a statement.

TOPICS: Chit/Chat
KEYWORDS: lizcheney; needmorspellingnazi; whitehouseleaks
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-5051-63 next last

1 posted on 06/10/2012 9:05:47 AM PDT by spiderfern
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: spiderfern

Who is Liz Cheyney?

2 posted on 06/10/2012 9:09:31 AM PDT by big'ol_freeper ("Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" ~ Ronald Wilson Reagan)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Yap yap yap. If they can’t prove it they’ve got nothing.

3 posted on 06/10/2012 9:09:31 AM PDT by DManA

So how did she respond to Chris’ question?

4 posted on 06/10/2012 9:13:15 AM PDT by PghBaldy (I eagerly await the next news about the struggles of Elizabeth Sacheen Littlefeather Warren.)

To: big'ol_freeper

Yes, we refuse to consider this story until you spell her name correctly.

5 posted on 06/10/2012 9:14:02 AM PDT by Rocky (Obama is pure evil)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: DManA

Somebody has volunteered to take the fall. They wouldn’t go to this action, unless they had the person lined up. I’m also guessing that several folks will lead back to a Senator or two, and their staffs.

6 posted on 06/10/2012 9:15:30 AM PDT by pepsionice
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

Is there a link to that FNC video, sf?

7 posted on 06/10/2012 9:19:46 AM PDT by carriage_hill (All libs & most dems think that life is just a sponge bath, with a happy ending.)

Liz Cheney Suggests Obama Personally Behind Intelligence Leaks

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/david/liz-cheney-suggests-obama-personally-behind-

8 posted on 06/10/2012 9:24:47 AM PDT by COUNTrecount (Barry...above his poi grade.)

To: pepsionice

..that’s what stimulus money is for....to keep mouths shut

9 posted on 06/10/2012 9:26:50 AM PDT by Doogle (((USAF.68-73..8th TFW Ubon Thailand..never store a threat you should have eliminated)))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Good. This should garner at least the Valerie Plame treatment.

10 posted on 06/10/2012 9:26:57 AM PDT by newzjunkey (I advocate separation of school and sport)

To: COUNTrecount

No page found at linky...

11 posted on 06/10/2012 9:28:59 AM PDT by BreezyDog (PLAN A: A Peaceful Restoration of the Republic.....PLAN B: A Restoration of the Republic)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

Pothead Barry is an ideological/biological issue of 1960s Marxist-Alinsky campus radicals (spoiled brats), he is a spoiled brat, and he is still living in an imaginary world of a campus. Of course he is responsible for the treason. It means nothing to campuses real and imaginary.

12 posted on 06/10/2012 9:31:26 AM PDT by WilliamofCarmichael (If modern America's Man on Horseback is out there, Get on the damn horse already!)

To: BreezyDog
No page found at linky...

Down the memory hole it goes.

13 posted on 06/10/2012 9:32:42 AM PDT by library user
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

To: library user

The FNS show is repeated on the Fox News channel at 2pm.

14 posted on 06/10/2012 9:34:23 AM PDT by mc5cents
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

Anyone have a working link of what Liz said this morning? OP you should have your ducks in a row before posting.

15 posted on 06/10/2012 9:34:31 AM PDT by TsonicTsunami08

To: BreezyDog
Try this link. If that doesn't work, go to that web site and click on "Video Cafe" at the top of the page - it is the lead story there right now.
16 posted on 06/10/2012 9:39:23 AM PDT by Scutter
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

To: TsonicTsunami08

Go to the link.

It will say “ page not found “

Look at the right hand column for recent video’s.

17 posted on 06/10/2012 9:40:41 AM PDT by TsonicTsunami08
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

Let’s just consider zero’s “technical” advice regarding the making of that SEAL film, and take it from there.

18 posted on 06/10/2012 9:41:34 AM PDT by onedoug

Comment #19 Removed by Moderator

To: GracieB

Be forewarned, though - if you go to this site for the story and read the comments, you will feel in need of an immediate shower! Ugh.

20 posted on 06/10/2012 9:47:54 AM PDT by smalltownslick
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

To: Scutter

It’s on the table! (if only as a question)

21 posted on 06/10/2012 9:49:34 AM PDT by null and void (Day 1237 of our ObamaVacation from reality - Obama is not a Big Brother [he's a Big Sissy...])
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

To: smalltownslick

I didn’t say anything about reading the site, just that the video was there. ;D

22 posted on 06/10/2012 9:52:23 AM PDT by GracieB
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

To: COUNTrecount

“Liz Cheney Suggests Obama Personally Behind Intelligence Leaks”

A number of us here at FR have suggested the same thing due to the manner and timing of the leaks as well as the character of the president. I hope she has some backup for her statement. Obama is as hands on as was Trickey Dick right down to the enemies list.

23 posted on 06/10/2012 10:01:19 AM PDT by JimSEA

To: COUNTrecount; spiderfern
Liz Cheney Suggests Obama Personally Behind Intelligence Leaks

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/david/liz-cheney-suggests-obama-personally-behind-

I do not think he is smart enough to be behind this.

Perhaps:

Valerie Jarrett -- yes

David Axelrod -- yes

but not BO;
he is merely Pinocchio.

During the Press conference,
he was stuttering and stammering
trying to repeat what he was
being told to say in his earpiece.

24 posted on 06/10/2012 10:05:55 AM PDT by Uri’el-2012 (Psalm 119:174 I long for Your salvation, YHvH, Your law is my delight.)

To: library user
This one should work: Liz Cheney Suggests Obama Personally Behind Intelligence Leaks

25 posted on 06/10/2012 10:21:54 AM PDT by preacher (Communism has only killed 100 million people: Let's give it another chance!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

I know, but I had just seen it and the comments were awful.

26 posted on 06/10/2012 10:29:22 AM PDT by smalltownslick
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

To: JimSEA

This is one of those things where we know it is true, so who needs facts, other than here.

27 posted on 06/10/2012 10:30:31 AM PDT by SgtHooper (The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies]

To: UriĀ’el-2012

Someone should be required to take responsibility. Soon they will blame George W. Bush for the leaks. Everthing under the sun is someone else’s fault! The Republican Party continues to take no action.

28 posted on 06/10/2012 10:32:09 AM PDT by FreedBird
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

My guess is Tom Donilon, who was also told by former Secretary Robert Gates last week to “STFU”.

29 posted on 06/10/2012 10:33:27 AM PDT by GeorgeWashingtonsGhost

Who is accountable for anything? Everyone must be scared to take action. A little lip service on a Sunday show, soon like everything else is forgotten. The powers to be will bury this with some stupid manufactured crisis for the news media to feed on.

30 posted on 06/10/2012 10:34:51 AM PDT by FreedBird

They should give lie detector tests to EVERYONE with TS clearances in the administration.. Ask the following question, “Have you ever disclosed TS information to anyone not cleared for such information”. Problem is, they’d ALL fail it.

31 posted on 06/10/2012 10:36:01 AM PDT by GeorgeWashingtonsGhost

What did we ever do to deserve such an irresponsible, immature little turd for a president?

32 posted on 06/10/2012 10:40:45 AM PDT by Bullish

To: DManA
but....but...but... it's the seriousness of the charge....... isn't it?
33 posted on 06/10/2012 10:44:33 AM PDT by Ditter
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

To: Bullish

I got it. It is Dope and Change.

34 posted on 06/10/2012 10:49:11 AM PDT by FreedBird
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies]

To: Doogle
Like loyalty amongst thieves.
35 posted on 06/10/2012 11:03:28 AM PDT by X-spurt (Its time for ON YOUR FEET or on your knees)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

To: GeorgeWashingtonsGhost

Respectfully, I disagree. My dad would have passed such a test. He was Navy, and till the day he died he would never tell us, his own family, certain things he knew. An honorable man.

36 posted on 06/10/2012 11:11:26 AM PDT by Springfield Reformer (Winston Churchill: No Peace Till Victory!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies]

To: GeorgeWashingtonsGhost

I think you are incorrect when you write that Gates told Donilon to STFU “last week”. I read about their exchange here:
http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/leaker-chief_646839.html?page=2
at the end of the article.

Since the book refers to “Defense Secretary Robert Gates”, I took that to mean the exchange occurred when Gates was still the Secretary. He retired eleven months ago. This leaking has been a problem for a while.

37 posted on 06/10/2012 11:14:12 AM PDT by James Thomas
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

To: FreedBird

This behavior goes hand-in-hand with characters who think they are untouchable, such as the DIC (dip$hit-in-chief). This flaw in their thinking is typically the reason for their downfall. Their hubris is stunningly obvious to us all.

38 posted on 06/10/2012 11:14:37 AM PDT by SgtHooper (The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies]

"So it's TREASON then..."

39 posted on 06/10/2012 11:20:19 AM PDT by montag813

To: Bullish

We voted him in, if you include the voting population in “we”, and some here didn’t vote because they didn’t like McCain. It could happen again.

40 posted on 06/10/2012 11:24:37 AM PDT by JeanLM (Obama proves melanin is not enough)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies]

To: SgtHooper

Reporters must be afraid to tell the truth for fear of the Obama Campaign not buying as many advertisements on their station.

41 posted on 06/10/2012 11:29:01 AM PDT by FreedBird
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies]

To: newzjunkey

This should garner at least the Valerie Plame treatment.

&&
I think you forgot your sarcasm tag ender.

42 posted on 06/10/2012 11:53:28 AM PDT by Bigg Red (Pray for our republic.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

To: Rocky
Yes, we refuse to consider this story until you spell her name correctly.

Yeah, let's all spell the names of people wrong and look like a bunch of morons. How about Baarrack Obanma, and Mittt Rommey, and Russh Limbagugh, and Sarhah Plalin?

43 posted on 06/10/2012 11:55:12 AM PDT by Isabel C.
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

I seriously doubt that ObaMao is hands-on even about his enemies list. I suspect he really knows very little about what he will be doing day in and day out, unless he reviews the notes that have been written for him by his handlers. It’s the Soros people who are calling the shots. He is just the window dressing.

44 posted on 06/10/2012 12:00:00 PM PDT by Bigg Red (Pray for our republic.)

Does anyone think that the reason Holder appointed 2 to investigate is because he is thinking he is about to take the fall for F&f, but if can get a trail of the leaks back to Obama he will have his ace in the hole and everybody stays fat and comfortable
45 posted on 06/10/2012 12:03:35 PM PDT by lynn4303
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 41 | View Replies]

To: newzjunkey

If Obama leaked it, then does Scooter Libby will have to go back to prison?

46 posted on 06/10/2012 12:04:18 PM PDT by gitmo ( If your theology doesn't become your biography it's useless.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

Does anyone think that the reason Holder appointed 2 to investigate is because he is thinking he is about to take the fall for F&f, but if can get a trail of the leaks back to Obama he will have his ace in the hole and everybody stays fat and comfortable

47 posted on 06/10/2012 12:04:18 PM PDT by lynn4303
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 41 | View Replies]

I thought that it was notable that one of the prosecutors that Holder appointed was the former Whitewater prosecutor who prosecuted the McDougalls and others.

The other prosecutor is an experienced white collar crime guy, who has gone after bankers. You know there is always a reason behind the choices.

48 posted on 06/10/2012 12:09:46 PM PDT by Eva
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

“Liz Cheney Suggests Obama Personally Behind Intelligence Leaks”

If so, then while there would be POLITICAL consequences, there are unlikely to be any LEGAL consequences. The President is the final authority on what is or isn't classified, and if he decides to declassify info by releasing it, he likely has the authority to do so.

49 posted on 06/10/2012 12:10:43 PM PDT by PapaBear3625 (If I can't be persuasive, I at least hope to be fun.)

To: Springfield Reformer

Thank him for his service. I too am ex Navy with a TS clearance and never said a word, even though in 1973, things were a lot worse than people realized.

50 posted on 06/10/2012 12:18:20 PM PDT by richardtavor
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 36 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-5051-63 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson