Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

LINDSAY LOHAN FOUND UNCONSCIOUS RITZ CARLTON HOTEL
http://www.estergoldberg.com/views_from_a_broad/2012/06/breaking-news-lindsay-lohan-found-unconcious-ritz-carlton-hotel.html ^

Posted on 06/15/2012 11:41:55 AM PDT by kcvl

LOHAN FOUND UNCONSCIOUS RITZ CARLTON HOTEL breaking news:Taken to hospital..

(Excerpt) Read more at estergoldberg.com ...

TOPICS:
KEYWORDS:
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-5051-70 last
To: Ingtar

Good information. Thanks. I thought Ledger was a jackass for either drugging for fun, or committing suicide. This makes me hold him in somewhat higher regard.

51 posted on 06/15/2012 12:17:00 PM PDT by Lazamataz (People who resort to Godwin's Law are just like Hitler.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

To: MindBender26; Cyber Liberty; Lazamataz
"a large plastic sheet"
LOL!...the company; I work for uses, sheets large enough
to shroud units 12'L/8'W/6'D.. think these would surfice?

52 posted on 06/15/2012 12:25:32 PM PDT by skinkinthegrass (WA DC E$tabli$hment; DNC/RNC/Unionists...Brazilian saying: "$@me Old $hit; different flie$". :^)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies]

To: Mich Patriot

Thanks! Breitbart used to do that. I was up to like 186 points when they changed after his death.

53 posted on 06/15/2012 12:27:26 PM PDT by SkyDancer
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 48 | View Replies]

To: skinkinthegrass

Ittl du

Git er done!

54 posted on 06/15/2012 12:27:59 PM PDT by MindBender26 (America can survive 4 years of Romney. She cannot survive another 4 years of an unfettered Obama!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 52 | View Replies]

To: EQAndyBuzz
Robert Downey Jr. changed his life and look at the wonderful movies he has come back and made. This was her opportunity.

Robert Downey, Jr. was in and out of courtrooms for a period of time until the Judge finally decided he needed a firmer wake-up call and sentenced him to a prison stay of more than a week. I'm thinking it was at least 6 months; but, I can't say for sure.

Anyway, my point is that Lohan has been getting slaps on the wrist when she needed a judge like Downey's to really slap her upside the head with months of jail time. It would have been the best thing to happen to her, and she might have turned her life and career around. As it is, she is a slo-mo suicide. It is very sad; but, all too familiar. Hollywood and the music industry just chew you up and spit you out.

55 posted on 06/15/2012 12:29:15 PM PDT by LibertarianLiz
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies]

To: MindBender26

56 posted on 06/15/2012 12:30:25 PM PDT by nascarnation
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies]

To: kcvl

I’m trying to remember what she is famous for.

57 posted on 06/15/2012 12:31:02 PM PDT by MaxMax
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

*Attempting to give a damn*

58 posted on 06/15/2012 12:31:23 PM PDT by QT3.14
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Amazing how some of these young celebrities can get into a crisis every five days or so — of the sort that a normal person might have happen only once in a lifetime.

59 posted on 06/15/2012 12:33:12 PM PDT by steve86 (Acerbic by nature not nurture TM)

To: Ingtar
He made the same mistake that many on sleep aides make: he left the bottle next to the bed. Those things mess with your short term memory.

Good advice. Next time, I'll just swallow all the pills, and take the bottle to the kitchen and throw it in the trash. Safety first.

60 posted on 06/15/2012 12:37:25 PM PDT by UCANSEE2 (Lame and ill-informed post)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

To: LibertarianLiz
Hollywood and the music industry just chew you up and spit you out.
S'okay.

They've already got someone else warming up in the bullpen to take her place.

61 posted on 06/15/2012 12:41:35 PM PDT by Bratch
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 55 | View Replies]

Most likely drugs but it could be that she’s cleaned up her act and the damage was already done by drug use exposing a congenital defect.

62 posted on 06/15/2012 12:51:24 PM PDT by Hillarys Gate Cult (Liberals make unrealistic demands on reality and reality doesn't oblige them.)

She’s too young. If she holds out for another 13 months, she’ll be 27. She could have posthumous fame by association with other famous supposedly talented people who died at age 27.

63 posted on 06/15/2012 1:01:05 PM PDT by Paleo Conservative

To: Lazamataz

The act of getting up cements it in your memory better and avoids the, “I need to take something” when you already have. I forget if he took three or four doses, but the rest of the pills were in the bottle.

64 posted on 06/15/2012 1:17:36 PM PDT by Ingtar ("As the light begins to fade in the city on the hill")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 51 | View Replies]

Well...the MSM loves distraction “news”. Wonder what big thing is going to happen? Invasion of Syria?

65 posted on 06/15/2012 2:04:34 PM PDT by WKUHilltopper (And yet...we continue to tolerate this crap...)

To: WKUHilltopper

MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING FOLKS:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-lindsay-lohan-exhausted-unresponsive,0,3546181.story?track=rss

66 posted on 06/15/2012 3:12:33 PM PDT by House Atreides
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 65 | View Replies]

To: House Atreides

Well, guess there’s no invasion of Syria this weekend.

But I’m sure the MSM is working on a big report soon to be released on Minnie Mouse’s secret hysterectomy.

67 posted on 06/15/2012 3:58:35 PM PDT by WKUHilltopper (And yet...we continue to tolerate this crap...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 66 | View Replies]

LINDSAY LOHAN FOUND UNCONSCIOUS

How could they tell the difference?

68 posted on 06/15/2012 4:41:20 PM PDT by Charles Henrickson (Without looking at all the comments, I'm guessing someone already used this.)

To: Revolting cat!
Leave her alone...maybe she has a ...

69 posted on 06/15/2012 8:10:21 PM PDT by Daffynition (Our forefathers would be shooting by now.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

To: Daffynition
If that makes her happy...

70 posted on 06/15/2012 8:16:59 PM PDT by Revolting cat! (Subvert the dominant paradise!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 69 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-5051-70 last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson