Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: absolootezer0; AmericanMade1776; andy58-in-nh; AngelesCrestHighway; AngryCapitalist; AppyPappy; ...

Raise or clap your hands, if you're stupid!!
4 posted on 06/26/2012 1:31:42 PM PDT by Lucky9teen (Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.~Thomas Jeffer)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: Lucky9teen
Let me know how many times you're gonna vote for me this November?
9 posted on 06/26/2012 1:40:26 PM PDT by nascarnation
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies ]

"...and as any of these fine public servants behind me would tell you kids: there's no shame in being a drone. And speaking of drones...."

15 posted on 06/26/2012 1:54:52 PM PDT by andy58-in-nh (America does not need to be organized: it needs to be liberated.)

What stupid sheep.

20 posted on 06/26/2012 2:03:25 PM PDT by unkus

“You can imagine if you are a Hispanic American in Durham, your great grandparents might have been here before Durham was even a town, but now suddenly if you don’t have your papers and you took your kid out to get ice cream you’re going to be harassed – that’s something that could still potentially happen. That’s not the right way to go.”

26 posted on 06/26/2012 2:21:41 PM PDT by mikrofon (Parlor Trick)

“Hey, over here. I’ll take some free stuff.”

32 posted on 06/26/2012 2:37:11 PM PDT by crusty old prospector

Nice Butch haircuts!

42 posted on 06/26/2012 3:33:22 PM PDT by bray (Power to We the People)

That old white woman is a 60’s flower child. Probably about 25 -28 at the time and actually believed SDS and Weather Underground lies. Her shirt is a left over from the 60’s as well as her communist idealism. She don't have to worry. She's done paying taxes and is living off her Social Security and probably a government employee pension as well. She, like the other idiots around here, want 4 more years to gut this economy, gut thus nation, and gut the Constitution. Problem is, she probably had children and they are just like her.
48 posted on 06/26/2012 5:13:06 PM PDT by cashless (Unlike Obama and his supporters, I'd rather be a TEA BAGGER than a TEA BAGGEE.)

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson