Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

I was surprised and was wondering if anyone else saw it, and can comment on it.
1 posted on 09/25/2012 7:28:10 AM PDT by Heff
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies ]

To: Heff

I saw it. I thought Clinton would never shut up when introducing him! What an ego. Mitt’s speech was very good although he is not a particularly good speaker. He basically pushed free markets, education and opportunity for our muzzie friends.

2 posted on 09/25/2012 7:31:53 AM PDT by miss marmelstein
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

I saw it and... Clinton sounded very genuine in his intro of Romney.
Romney spoke clear, precise, informative, and was well received by the audience. He looks, sounds and IS Presidential. Doesn’t shout and holler and flail his arms... He speaks quietly and with purpose and... what he says has SUBSTANCE.

He presents himself with dignity and inspires confidence as he should, and as he WILL as President of the United States come November.

3 posted on 09/25/2012 7:33:25 AM PDT by cubreporter

I heard that he wants to keep that foreign aid flowing and his praise of City Year / Americorps is disturbing to anyone not involved in the robotic group think.

4 posted on 09/25/2012 7:35:05 AM PDT by cripplecreek (What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul?)

http://www.clintonglobalinitiative.org/ourmeetings/2012/webcast/archives/player.asp?id=61

5 posted on 09/25/2012 7:36:45 AM PDT by maine-iac7 (Christian is as Christian does....)

Clinton was gracious, and Romney delivered an intelligent speech that applied his domestic policy positions to a foreign policy that would promote free enterprise and freedom overseas.

If Romney wins it will have to be because enough people recognize him as the far more serious candidate. Debates will be interesting.

8 posted on 09/25/2012 7:55:16 AM PDT by Andrei Bulba (No Obama, no way!)

Not to be too cynical BUT what charity wouldn’t stand up for a guy that gives 20% of his income away! ;-)

11 posted on 09/25/2012 8:10:44 AM PDT by Madam Theophilus

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson