1. Senator Obama was one of those who blocked GOP efforts to reel in F&F
2. Much of the intelligence that was used to get Bin Laden was found in Iraq during the Bush years.
3. In 2007 when the Democrat majority Congress replaced the GOP majority Congress, unemployment was at 4.4%, the DOW was at 14,000, and the deficit was 1/10 of what it is now AND SHRINKING.
4. General Motors is becoming China Motors This in spite of promises that the bailouts would save or create American jobs.
5. Chrysler is now a foreign owned nameplate.
6. In spite of billions spent to bailout the auto industry, the Big Three (assuming you count foreign owned Chrysler as an American brand) still only account for little over half of US car sales. That's because with all of the money spent to bail out the UAW, the real problem wasn't addressed. Namely, American car buyers are still largely rejecting American cars.
Romney> How’s that slowing of the rise of the oceans going for ya?