Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Freep 3 polls! (NBC,ABC,Amer. healthline. Who won the debate?)
abcnews.com ^ | 10-4-12 | Several news orgs.

Posted on 10/04/2012 2:49:37 PM PDT by dynachrome

Did the first presidential debate do anything to influence who you will support in the election?

Yes. It made me more likely to vote for Mitt Romney.

Yes. It made me more likely to vote for Barack Obama.

No, I feel the same way I did before the debate.

Did last night's debate in any way change your preference in the Presidential race?

Yes

No

Who do you think won the debate over Medicare?

Obama. He defended his achievements and challenged Romney's plan as unworkable.

Romney. He was aggressive and put Obama on the defensive on Medicare.

Neither. Both were busted by fact checkers for making false or exaggerated claims to prove their points.

No opinion / Not sure

TOPICS: Chit/Chat; Miscellaneous
KEYWORDS: abcnbc; debate; healthline; poll
I decided to combine debate polls.
1 posted on 10/04/2012 2:49:46 PM PDT by dynachrome
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: dynachrome

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/03/14209513-did-the-first-presidential-debate-do-anything-to-influence-who-you-will-support-in-the-election?lite

2 posted on 10/04/2012 2:50:48 PM PDT by dynachrome ("Our forefathers didn't bury their guns. They buried those that tried to take them.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

http://www.wset.com/

3 posted on 10/04/2012 2:51:20 PM PDT by dynachrome ("Our forefathers didn't bury their guns. They buried those that tried to take them.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

http://ahlalerts.com/2012/10/04/poll-who-came-out-ahead-in-the-medicare-debate/

4 posted on 10/04/2012 2:52:02 PM PDT by dynachrome ("Our forefathers didn't bury their guns. They buried those that tried to take them.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

To: 2ndDivisionVet; A knight without armor; Alexander Rubin; all the best; AmericaUnite; ...
Thanks to GopherBroke and Tellw for these!

FREEP THIS POLL ***PING!*** FRmail me if you want to be added or removed from the Fearless Poll-Freeping Freepers Ping list. And be sure to ping me to any polls that need Freepin', if I miss them. (looks like a medium volume list) (gordongekko909, founder of the pinglist, stays on the list until his ghost signs up for the list)

5 posted on 10/04/2012 2:54:53 PM PDT by dynachrome ("Our forefathers didn't bury their guns. They buried those that tried to take them.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

The NBC polls is too ambiguous. I had to select #3 - no difference in who I will vote for. But that’s a good thing.

I couldn’t be further from wanting to vote for Obama.

6 posted on 10/04/2012 2:55:33 PM PDT by fwdude ( You cannot compromise with that which you must defeat.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

And a 4th one from Greta at Fox:

Do you know anyone who has changed his / her vote for President after watching the debate?

yes
no

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/video/vp-biden-talks-taxes-at-iowa-campaign-event-what-do-you-think-of-this-remark/

7 posted on 10/04/2012 2:59:18 PM PDT by dynachrome ("Our forefathers didn't bury their guns. They buried those that tried to take them.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

To: fwdude

I can’t believe all the liberals having meltdowns and making excuses. The altitude in Denver hurt Obama??? Really??? And all the liberal pundits are out there saying Obama should have said this or that. Sheesh.

8 posted on 10/04/2012 2:59:58 PM PDT by Dilbert San Diego
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

To: All

Went to mail my absentee ballot today in Ohio. A co-worker (also voting for Mitt) went earlier in the day, and mentioned a postal worker said there were LOTS of people bringing ballots to the post office today!

9 posted on 10/04/2012 3:29:22 PM PDT by CharlotteVRWC
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

I freeped... thanks, Dynachrome!

10 posted on 10/04/2012 3:49:33 PM PDT by momtothree

To: dynachrome; All

Don’t blame ya.

nbc- 39% (49,609 votes) Mitt
16% (20,483) 0
45% Same as before

wset.com- 32% debate changed my preference
64% didn’t
4% Not sure/ no opinion

ahlalerts.com- .97% 0bama
96.6 Mitt
2.43 Neither (ah, those “fact checking” memes aren’t working out so good lol)

11 posted on 10/05/2012 12:45:30 AM PDT by KGeorge

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson