Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: Jemian

I’m Australian. She’s a female version of Obama (just substitute “sexist” for “racist”), just as dishonest, just as selfish, just as incompetent and harmful to the country.

We are literally gritting our teeth waiting for the opportunity to kick her out. Let us enjoy whatever tiny pleasures come our way in the meantime!

3 posted on 10/18/2012 2:35:01 AM PDT by Nipfan (The desire to save humanity is always a false front for the urge to rule it - H L Mencken)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]

To: Nipfan

Fair enough.

I just don’t find falling down funny. I know slapstick is a form of comedy. But my ankles roll on me. I find I can fall over the grout in a tile floor. I trip upstairs. The worst experience was when I fell in our backyard, zoysia grass, no less, and had a class II sprain. I had to wear a supporting boot from my toes to my knee as the mother-of-the-bride to my daughter’s wedding.

I might not agree with Gilliard’s politics, but I can empathize with falling down.

4 posted on 10/18/2012 3:11:50 AM PDT by Jemian
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies ]

To: Nipfan
She’s a female version of Obama (just substitute “sexist” for “racist”), just as dishonest, just as selfish, just as incompetent and harmful to the country.

I saw part of her tirade against Abbott in Parliament a few days ago.The first thing I thought while listening to her was "change her skin color and substiture "racist" for "sexist" and you have Osama Obama".

10 posted on 10/18/2012 4:51:06 AM PDT by Gay State Conservative (Ambassador Stevens Is Dead And The Chevy Volt Is Alive)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson