Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

I'm stepping out of the circular firing squad... (vanity)
Me

Posted on 11/07/2012 12:46:11 AM PST by MacMattico

click here to read article

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-5051-87 last
To: texaschick

Well, the way to get the black and Hispanic vote is to give freebies.

The flaw of democracy is that people learn to vote for the person who will give them the most goodie

They will turn America into Latin America or Africa even though they don’t want to live in those places.

51 posted on 11/07/2012 1:27:00 AM PST by Calpublican
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

To: cherry
organized massive fraud on many levels.

Concur.

52 posted on 11/07/2012 1:27:29 AM PST by Silentgypsy (If you love your freedom, thank a vet.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

To: ansel12

Yeah, Mitt was not a pure conservative. But we let the Democrats and media paint him as the most radical right wing nut job woman hating candidate ever to walk the face of the earth. And they told everyone that this is what a conservative Republican looks like. This was one of my points— we can’t let our opponents and the media define us, which they did.

53 posted on 11/07/2012 1:27:30 AM PST by MacMattico
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

Blacks won’t vote for conservative Blacks. How could Allan West and Mia Love lose? So in those cases, blacks and latinls had no problem voting for a white guy, against a black man and a blank women because they were conservative.

54 posted on 11/07/2012 1:28:55 AM PST by machogirl (First they came for my tagline, it's back. 2008, the Decline of America)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 50 | View Replies]

To: Essie

Ess—Excellent question.

I have yet to read a coherent explanation.

The MSM is a bunch of lying reptiles, so you need to ignore them.

Listen. Read. Learn.

and be patient—we will figure out what happened here.

55 posted on 11/07/2012 1:31:17 AM PST by cgbg (HLM--"Democracy is the theory that people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

To: wardaddy

Bump! Just a damn big ol’ bump to that.

56 posted on 11/07/2012 1:34:29 AM PST by Jagdgewehr (It will take blood...lot's of blood.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 44 | View Replies]

To: A CA Guy; Travis McGee
Bullshit

I remember you hoss

You argued with me and travis mcgee not long ago that the rise in latino population was not responsible for California going Democrat after the 80s

you live in dreamland

you can race bait me all you want..I could give a damn tonight of all nights

it is precisely all about race

97 percent of blacks

72% of latinos..and I will bet you that 28% is mostly White Cubans and South Americans of means

Orientals...73%...it ain't cause they need entitlements is it...even they like being anti white victims

You ain't focusing on race enough unless you gonna offer some silly race pick for 2016

I will bet you right now GOP moves left, embraces amnesty and looks for big brown hope

is that the future you want?

that is why let them come in to take over

fear

damn...just damn

57 posted on 11/07/2012 1:38:07 AM PST by wardaddy (wanna know how my kin felt during Reconstruction in Mississippi, you fixin to find out firsthand)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 46 | View Replies]

To: MacMattico

No one has been able to define Mitt Romney, he is a pathological liar. Mitt truly has almost no known positions that have not been TOTALLY REVERSED at some point during his presidential run.

The only ones that I know of that he has remained loyal to are the homosexualizing of the military and of the Boy Scouts.

I doubt that anyone on this thread (except me), knows Mitt’s current position on abortion and the party platform on abortion.

58 posted on 11/07/2012 1:40:50 AM PST by ansel12 (Romney not only reelected Obama, he lost the Senate,ruined the "down ticket", West, Mia Love, Brown.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 53 | View Replies]

Just as in Ancient Rome, the upper classes destroy their society by importing cheap labor. Massachusetts was once Puritan — but they let in the Irish to do the shitwork. Now it’s the country club Republicans who want more Mexicans to work in their sweatshops. Of course need I mention what has happened to the South. A region FWIW that no longer includes DC West, aka Virginia. Future generations will marvel at the irony that it was once the capital of the Confederacy, as we are surprised that Boston was once full of Pilgrims.

There’s a scene in Spartacus where Crassus and Caesar discuss how to stop the rebellion. Caesar talks about working with the people — “the mob” — and says it’s the only way to save Rome. “Yes” says Crassus, “But which Rome — theirs or ours?”

After 40 years of indoctrination via academe and media, the old American values cannot win anymore, not with those under 40, who were raised on MTV. FR is full of suggestions that the Republicans should change their stances on illegal aliens, abortion, homo marriage, drugs, etc.... This is like saying abolitionists would be a lot more popular if they just changed their policy on slavery.

I don’t see any going back. Now you know how Scarlett O’Hara felt. Or all those matrons in the New Yorker cartoon who got dressed up to go down and hiss FDR. This is now a different America. I’m just not going to worry about it anymore.

59 posted on 11/07/2012 1:41:41 AM PST by TigerClaws
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 57 | View Replies]

It is time for us to go undercover.

It worked for the Dems.

People around here need to start getting used to the idea of a fiscal conservative Hispanic presidential candidate who then “suddenly” becomes pro life after he is elected.

We have two years to get the Senate back.

60 posted on 11/07/2012 1:43:09 AM PST by sf4dubya (I rebelled against my parents by becoming a conservative.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

There is a growing Hispanic population, but in CA the bulk of the damage is done by the government union employees who donate hundreds of millions if not billions to get Democrats and their causes elected.
We also have 10% of the population and 30% of the welfare.
Whites are as crazy as anyone else here in CA I am sad to say. The stupid isn’t limited to any race out here.

61 posted on 11/07/2012 1:47:06 AM PST by A CA Guy ( God Bless America, God bless and keep safe our fighting men and women.)

Is your post a script and a paid for message from Tea Party Express? or The Blaze?

Enough of the movement/re-building crap.

The GOP doesn’t want us. They don’t want Conservatives and they don’t want The Tea Party.

Other than Ted Cruz...they all got tossed tonight. Scott Brown, Allen West, Michelle Bachmann, Mia Love, Todd Aiken etc....all of them...GONE.

62 posted on 11/07/2012 1:48:52 AM PST by My Favorite Headache (In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big.)

And IMO Hispanics do tend to vote Democrat because they are mostly poor and go for the social programs.
If they were paying the taxes for this, I doubt they would be for Democrats.

63 posted on 11/07/2012 1:49:01 AM PST by A CA Guy ( God Bless America, God bless and keep safe our fighting men and women.)

To: My Favorite Headache

And disregarding them in the next election will help how? Your chosen candidates will lose by even more?

64 posted on 11/07/2012 1:52:09 AM PST by MacMattico
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 62 | View Replies]

To: A CA Guy

They got on Dem buses to the polls.

Nothing has changed.

We have great ideas, but we’re really crappy at winning elections.

65 posted on 11/07/2012 1:54:41 AM PST by sf4dubya (I rebelled against my parents by becoming a conservative.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 46 | View Replies]

To: My Favorite Headache

“...they all got tossed tonight. Scott Brown, Allen West, Michelle Bachmann, Mia Love, Todd Aiken etc....all of them...GONE.”

Now you know what Obama was talking about when he said to go out and vote for REVENGE!!

66 posted on 11/07/2012 1:56:42 AM PST by BlessingsofLiberty (Remember Brian Terry...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 62 | View Replies]

To: volunbeer

You nailed it btw.

67 posted on 11/07/2012 1:56:49 AM PST by sf4dubya (I rebelled against my parents by becoming a conservative.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

To: sf4dubya

We don’t win with these voters because they expect to be handed things from government.
It is hard to compete agaisnt the give-away of the Treasury.

68 posted on 11/07/2012 1:56:54 AM PST by A CA Guy ( God Bless America, God bless and keep safe our fighting men and women.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 65 | View Replies]

Shut up. You got want you wanted — a Mormon defeated.

Tell everyone about our next SCOTUS justice confirmed overwhelmingly by the Senate:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_Harris

69 posted on 11/07/2012 2:04:50 AM PST by sf4dubya (I rebelled against my parents by becoming a conservative.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 58 | View Replies]

Your choice has damaged us terribly and reelected Obama while also hurting us down ticket, and cost us the Supreme Court.

Interesting that you mention Mormonism as part of his shortcomings and a reason for his failure against the Jimmy Carter rerun.

70 posted on 11/07/2012 2:13:50 AM PST by ansel12 (Romney not only reelected Obama, he lost the Senate,ruined the "down ticket", West, Mia Love, Brown.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 69 | View Replies]

To: A CA Guy

We lost because of social issue fear among women, and people in our own party more scared of a Mormon president than Obama.

All we had to was show up and get out the vote.

I will tell you this right now: my generation is sick of catering to people who refuse to show up for two Presidential elections. Now the GOP is forced to expand with new blood to make up for these losses, and I guarantee people around here aren’t going to like that methodology.

71 posted on 11/07/2012 2:14:57 AM PST by sf4dubya (I rebelled against my parents by becoming a conservative.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 68 | View Replies]

No you idiot.

YOU got us Obama. YOU with your “I refuse to vote or campaign for a Mormon” bull. YOU who encouraged a split party to stay home. YOU!

We’re a bunch of bigots thanks to your ilk.

72 posted on 11/07/2012 2:20:08 AM PST by sf4dubya (I rebelled against my parents by becoming a conservative.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 70 | View Replies]

You keep going on about Mormonism on this election night, are you a Mormon?

73 posted on 11/07/2012 2:24:00 AM PST by ansel12 (Romney not only reelected Obama, he lost the Senate,ruined the "down ticket", West, Mia Love, Brown.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 72 | View Replies]

You know I’m not. Go back to your cave.

74 posted on 11/07/2012 2:27:07 AM PST by sf4dubya (I rebelled against my parents by becoming a conservative.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 73 | View Replies]

I don’t know anything about you, I have no idea who you are.

75 posted on 11/07/2012 2:38:14 AM PST by ansel12 (Romney not only reelected Obama, he lost the Senate,ruined the "down ticket", West, Mia Love, Brown.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 74 | View Replies]

Trying to decide between two options:

1) Get in the front lines of your revolution, so I get killed earlier and don’t have to suffer through all 4 years plus, or

2) Get in line for the Obama freebies I can get

Hmmmm, which to choose????

76 posted on 11/07/2012 2:44:28 AM PST by savedbygrace (But God.)

Why are you still he? Shouldn’t you be out celebrating your tax increases?

77 posted on 11/07/2012 2:45:11 AM PST by sf4dubya (I rebelled against my parents by becoming a conservative.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 75 | View Replies]

Sounds like you need a hug from daddy. Shouldn’t you focus more on political posts rather than emoting and pouring your heart out to me?

78 posted on 11/07/2012 2:51:11 AM PST by ansel12 (Romney not only reelected Obama, he lost the Senate,ruined the "down ticket", West, Mia Love, Brown.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 77 | View Replies]

I truly believed this was our last chance and we lost. So, now prepare for a lot of gayness and lots more spending.

79 posted on 11/07/2012 2:57:13 AM PST by Leep (Are you smarter than a 7th grade math student and or Barack 0bama?)

To: VRWC For Truth
Takers > Producers. The US has gone over the cliff. Every person for themselves and survival of the fittest. The Taker’s won’t survive. Pigs being lead to slaughter.

80 posted on 11/07/2012 3:32:44 AM PST by arasina (Communism is EVIL. So there.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

To: cherry

“massive fraud....organized massive fraud on many levels...that is the explanation because I truly believe this was Mitt’s win...”

I agree completely. There were articles about buses going from one polling place to another, about poll watchers forcibly ejected from polling places, about voting machines that voted Obama no matter what choice you picked, and there are probably many more examples of fraud to be found. I believe that if we were more diligent about monitoring and reporting the election process, we could expose the Chicago-style political machinations that keep allowing the bad guys to win.

I find it very difficult to believe that the Obamaphone lady is a stronger incentive to vote than Benghazigate. It’s too much of a temptation to accuse the winning side of being made up of idiots. The left used that excuse when George Bush won both elections, and I refuse to use it for this one. Something stinks to high heaven here, and we need to develop procedures and techniques to ensure that we’re not defeated by voter fraud ever again.

81 posted on 11/07/2012 3:34:27 AM PST by Tarantulas ( Illegal immigration - the trojan horse that's treated like a sacred cow)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

To: Segovia

Mitt had a hundred chances to body slam the commie thug,

Leftists like Mutt only do that to conservatives.

82 posted on 11/07/2012 3:40:49 AM PST by freedomfiter2 (Brutal acts of commission and yawning acts of omission both strengthen the hand of the devil.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

“We lost the Presidency by 1% and the Senate by a little more.”

The sad fact of the matter is; if we could filter out all the multiple votes, the unknowingly stolen votes and the illegal votes we’d find we actually won by 5% or more.

83 posted on 11/07/2012 4:40:17 AM PST by Tucker39

Mitt wasn't the strongest candidate that's for sure, but if Freepers here sat back on their butts and didn't vote, part of this is on their heads along with Obamacare which will go forward and a couple of statist Supreme Court Justices that will be coming our way.

They knew what the stakes were. If they sat out the game and didn't participate, some of this is also on them.

84 posted on 11/07/2012 4:54:36 AM PST by The Toad

It will also take another Party, the GOP, as a national Party, is finished.

85 posted on 11/07/2012 4:58:27 AM PST by fortheDeclaration (Pr 14:34 Righteousness exalteth a nation:but sin is a reproach to any people)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

To: freedomfiter2; wardaddy; TigerClaws

Mittens couldn’t or wouldn’t take off the gloves and fight.

He could have set Obama back on his heels defending his Benghazi disaster, and totally reset the terms of the MSM debate.

But he decided to be “Moderate Mitt,” the squish.

Loser.

And it will only get worse. In four years, the demographics will be even worse, with 10-15 million more formerly illegal aliens voting EBT-Rat for life.

86 posted on 11/07/2012 7:02:22 AM PST by Travis McGee (www.EnemiesForeignAndDomestic.com)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 82 | View Replies]

To: machogirl

Well said.

87 posted on 11/07/2012 7:21:29 AM PST by Calpublican
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 49 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-5051-87 last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson