Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: A CA Guy; Travis McGee
Bullshit

I remember you hoss

You argued with me and travis mcgee not long ago that the rise in latino population was not responsible for California going Democrat after the 80s

you live in dreamland

you can race bait me all you want..I could give a damn tonight of all nights

it is precisely all about race

97 percent of blacks

72% of latinos..and I will bet you that 28% is mostly White Cubans and South Americans of means

Orientals...73%...it ain't cause they need entitlements is it...even they like being anti white victims

You ain't focusing on race enough unless you gonna offer some silly race pick for 2016

I will bet you right now GOP moves left, embraces amnesty and looks for big brown hope

is that the future you want?

that is why let them come in to take over

fear

damn...just damn

57 posted on 11/07/2012 1:38:07 AM PST by wardaddy (wanna know how my kin felt during Reconstruction in Mississippi, you fixin to find out firsthand)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 46 | View Replies ]

To: wardaddy

Just as in Ancient Rome, the upper classes destroy their society by importing cheap labor. Massachusetts was once Puritan — but they let in the Irish to do the shitwork. Now it’s the country club Republicans who want more Mexicans to work in their sweatshops. Of course need I mention what has happened to the South. A region FWIW that no longer includes DC West, aka Virginia. Future generations will marvel at the irony that it was once the capital of the Confederacy, as we are surprised that Boston was once full of Pilgrims.

There’s a scene in Spartacus where Crassus and Caesar discuss how to stop the rebellion. Caesar talks about working with the people — “the mob” — and says it’s the only way to save Rome. “Yes” says Crassus, “But which Rome — theirs or ours?”

After 40 years of indoctrination via academe and media, the old American values cannot win anymore, not with those under 40, who were raised on MTV. FR is full of suggestions that the Republicans should change their stances on illegal aliens, abortion, homo marriage, drugs, etc.... This is like saying abolitionists would be a lot more popular if they just changed their policy on slavery.

I don’t see any going back. Now you know how Scarlett O’Hara felt. Or all those matrons in the New Yorker cartoon who got dressed up to go down and hiss FDR. This is now a different America. I’m just not going to worry about it anymore.

59 posted on 11/07/2012 1:41:41 AM PST by TigerClaws
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 57 | View Replies ]

There is a growing Hispanic population, but in CA the bulk of the damage is done by the government union employees who donate hundreds of millions if not billions to get Democrats and their causes elected.
We also have 10% of the population and 30% of the welfare.
Whites are as crazy as anyone else here in CA I am sad to say. The stupid isn’t limited to any race out here.

61 posted on 11/07/2012 1:47:06 AM PST by A CA Guy ( God Bless America, God bless and keep safe our fighting men and women.)

And IMO Hispanics do tend to vote Democrat because they are mostly poor and go for the social programs.
If they were paying the taxes for this, I doubt they would be for Democrats.

63 posted on 11/07/2012 1:49:01 AM PST by A CA Guy ( God Bless America, God bless and keep safe our fighting men and women.)

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson