Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: Morgana

Humm, lets see. The union estimated hundreds protested. Meaning 90 percent of the hundreds were bused in. So that leaves maybe 30 Walmart employees nation wide. Walmart has 1.3 milliom employees, so perhaps this is hardly a nationwide event and hardly worth making the news.

3 posted on 11/23/2012 5:33:19 PM PST by Fzob (In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. Jefferson)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: Fzob
Just like with "Occupy" the MSM has the ability to inflate the influence of trivial events to a massive extent.

Private sector unions are in serious trouble, probably close to falling below "critical mass" and this may be a final desperate attempt with the backing of the Baraqqi regime.

6 posted on 11/23/2012 5:41:48 PM PST by nascarnation (Baraq's economic policy: trickle up poverty)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies ]

To: Fzob

I spent 30 mins debating these idiots here in Placerville. They had a bus here and SEIU, and another union. One guy kept getting in my face saying “ where is your army”, so I squared off a few time and kept telling him “ I’m right here and I’m ready to go”. I hate unions and funny I was not scared. I was just pissed they were in Placerville. I was yelling “go home Placerville doesn’t want you here.” I asked how many lived in Placerville and worked at Walmart. Only 3 hands went up. So out of 100 3 were from this area and worked at walmart.

17 posted on 11/23/2012 8:37:31 PM PST by crazydad (Obamamohamed is a traitor)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson