Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: AEMILIUS PAULUS

Bo-bo,

there is a real scientist/researcher in action...

They go traipsing off through the woods like a pack of wild goats screaming and carrying on.

I would think blending in and cancelling out your scent and presence would be a far better tactic than the finding bigfoot scramble through the woods.

23 posted on 11/26/2012 12:32:34 PM PST by sarge83
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies ]

To: sarge83

Seriously, though, the girl Rainay (sp?) is the only one who is a scientist and she’s also the doubtful one.

The other three are believers. Cliff is sort of scientifically minded. Matt Moneymaker in it to “make money” (and you know what his profession is? Lawyer, LOL!). Bobo just reminds me of a good natured pot head. Last night he did a Curly Howard and broke a bunch of beakers in a science lab they went to in order to get some hair DNA sampled.

But the truth is, they’ll never find anything even it a real bigfoot is out there. Do note that there must be a whole horde of cameramen, soundmen, directors and other assorted crew with them when the four are “alone” in the woods...

32 posted on 11/26/2012 1:17:11 PM PST by Alas Babylon!
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies ]

To: sarge83
Bo-bo, there is a real scientist/researcher in action... They go traipsing off through the woods like a pack of wild goats screaming and carrying on. I would think blending in and cancelling out your scent and presence would be a far better tactic than the finding bigfoot scramble through the woods.

Here is what annoys me about their methodology... They show up in a hot bigfoot zone. (Pick a location, everywhere they go has bigfoots knocking and calling and throwing rocks at them.)They spend 2-3 days hearing stories, agreeing with every account, listening to the bigfoot sounds at night, and they decide there are definitely bigfeets here, in fact, this is one of the best places ever.

Then what do they do?

Well, time to head down the road to our next investigation. Bye.

How about spending a month and getting proof? Because that is hard to find.

33 posted on 11/26/2012 1:32:37 PM PST by eartrumpet
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson