Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Russian PM not joking extraterrestrials live among us according to MIB documentary
exopolitics.org ^ | January 2, 2013. | Dr Michael Salla on

Posted on 01/03/2013 6:36:29 PM PST by BenLurkin

click here to read article

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-50 ... 4,601-4,6504,651-4,7004,701-4,750 ... 5,751-5,776 next last
To: moose07

Ta, Moose! You rock!

Should you ever have the urge to visit the Las Vegas Valley, please do so in the dead of winter...otherwise, your BTU will short-circuit!

*hug*

4,651 posted on 03/03/2013 3:37:36 PM PST by Monkey Face (There is no "Chocoholics Anonymous" because no one wants to quit. ~~ Shoe)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4649 | View Replies]

To: Tax-chick; Anoreth

Some days, the mooches actually know how to suck up.

:o]

Bill should check out the Air Force, as I think the Marine Corps would be a little harsh for him. Anoreth, no. (Anoreth ROCKS!)

4,652 posted on 03/03/2013 3:47:26 PM PST by Monkey Face (There is no "Chocoholics Anonymous" because no one wants to quit. ~~ Shoe)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4650 | View Replies]

To: Dead Corpse

I love it. Congrats on your love!

4,653 posted on 03/03/2013 4:04:11 PM PST by fanfan ("If Muslim kids were asked to go to church on Sunday and take Holy Communion there would be war.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4628 | View Replies]

To: Tax-chick
I just wanted to come and say Hi! ya ya'al
4,654 posted on 03/03/2013 4:07:29 PM PST by ThomasThomas (Normal isn't normal anymore.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4602 | View Replies]

I just wanted to come and say Hi! ya ya'al
4,655 posted on 03/03/2013 4:08:05 PM PST by ThomasThomas (Normal isn't normal anymore.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4602 | View Replies]

To: Monkey Face

Heh. *smile*
Love ya Face. Thanks for being my FRiend.

I should have new pictures for you tomorrow.

4,656 posted on 03/03/2013 4:09:27 PM PST by fanfan ("If Muslim kids were asked to go to church on Sunday and take Holy Communion there would be war.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4630 | View Replies]

To: ThomasThomas

Great HTML!

4,657 posted on 03/03/2013 4:25:44 PM PST by Tax-chick (We don't like original material, unless it's been done before.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4655 | View Replies]

He’s basically the perfect junior officer. Vaguely personable, a complete know-it-all, well-versed in excuses.

4,658 posted on 03/03/2013 4:26:31 PM PST by Anoreth (It's not a great party until someone loses rank.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4650 | View Replies]

To: fanfan

Thanks! It’s more than I have for you, since my daughter hasn’t sent me any of the piccies from the baby shower.

The Mom-to-be has gestational diabetes, like my daughter, but 25 years ago, there weren’t as many things in place as there are now. However, I suspect the MTB won’t make it to April 9.

I visited my daughter today, but her soon-to-be ex-husband wanted to take her and his daughter shopping, so I was told in no uncertain terms that I was not really wanted, so I made an exit, Stage Left!

Though my grandson lives next door to her, I was not important enough to alert him to my visit. :o[

4,659 posted on 03/03/2013 4:27:08 PM PST by Monkey Face (There is no "Chocoholics Anonymous" because no one wants to quit. ~~ Shoe)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4656 | View Replies]

DP and my brother did well in the Air Force.

Bill will be admitted to UNC-Charlotte, but it’s probable he’ll be commuting (with his dad, who works nearby) next year. He could also hold a job on campus or nearby.

I need to go check my calendar to see if I can sing for a wedding in May, and then call the bride with a yes/no. ttyl

4,660 posted on 03/03/2013 4:28:31 PM PST by Tax-chick (We don't like original material, unless it's been done before.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4652 | View Replies]

I have known people who would have been at a total loss had it not been for the air force. One of them was trained in electronics LONG before the word was associated with something to be reckoned with! Last I heard from him, he was programming computers. And THAT was a bazillion years ago! (He said he was trying to teach the computers at Berkeley to pray....Imagine...prayers at UC Berkeley...)

4,661 posted on 03/03/2013 5:12:08 PM PST by Monkey Face (There is no "Chocoholics Anonymous" because no one wants to quit. ~~ Shoe)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4660 | View Replies]

Water foul? Please tell me that was autocorrect! Your FRiend, Sg.

4,662 posted on 03/03/2013 5:34:57 PM PST by Silentgypsy (I must be all here, because everyone keeps telling me I'm not all there.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4616 | View Replies]

The one thing that the locals tell us: Don't like the weather?

Wait 5 minutes!

4,663 posted on 03/03/2013 5:38:03 PM PST by Silentgypsy (I must be all here, because everyone keeps telling me I'm not all there.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4617 | View Replies]

To: fanfan

I believe that you are spot on!

4,664 posted on 03/03/2013 5:40:01 PM PST by Silentgypsy (I must be all here, because everyone keeps telling me I'm not all there.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4622 | View Replies]

The Air Force is for people who think “standing watch” means sitting in a room with air conditioning looking at a television for 4 hours.

4,665 posted on 03/03/2013 5:42:41 PM PST by Anoreth (It's not a great party until someone loses rank.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4660 | View Replies]

To: Anoreth

I saw that.

4,666 posted on 03/03/2013 5:57:32 PM PST by no-to-illegals (Scrutinize our government and Secure the Blessing of Freedom and Justice)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4665 | View Replies]

To: no-to-illegals; Anoreth

Then there’s “secure the building”: Take out a 3-year lease with an option to buy.

4,667 posted on 03/03/2013 6:31:12 PM PST by Tax-chick (We don't like original material, unless it's been done before.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4666 | View Replies]

LOL ... and to think of all the memory I had to engage to find this thread.

4,668 posted on 03/03/2013 6:39:03 PM PST by no-to-illegals (Scrutinize our government and Secure the Blessing of Freedom and Justice)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4667 | View Replies]

It would appear that I’m having a smidgeon of difficulty w/FR. Please excuse if it looks like I’m unattentive. I’m just trying to blunder my way through this. Your FRiend, Sg.

4,669 posted on 03/03/2013 6:56:52 PM PST by Silentgypsy (I must be all here, because everyone keeps telling me I'm not all there.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4612 | View Replies]

To: Silentgypsy; Jim Robinson
you are not alone Sg. I am thinking of not logging out. Have taken Jim's advice on or about November 2012 and did not return once all was active and smooth. That maybe is why am only having trouble with My Comments page. May stay on-line tonight without staying on-line, unless Jim says log out.
4,670 posted on 03/03/2013 7:05:23 PM PST by no-to-illegals (Scrutinize our government and Secure the Blessing of Freedom and Justice)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4669 | View Replies]

I went out to your homepage to see if I was correct in am not having trouble to view your posts ... and was able to view all of your posts. In conclusion ... am correct and the My Comments page is what am not seeing fully. btw ... Lovely Family and Home Page.
4,671 posted on 03/03/2013 7:16:33 PM PST by no-to-illegals (Scrutinize our government and Secure the Blessing of Freedom and Justice)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4667 | View Replies]

To: no-to-illegals; Tax-chick
"I went out to your homepage to see if I was correct in am not having trouble to view your posts ... and was able to view all of your posts. In conclusion ... am correct and the My Comments page is what am not seeing fully"

I don't think it's you. Free Republic seemed to be having a serious hairball there for a couple of hours.

At least it's not just you. And as far as I know, I'm not under double-secret probation, even though I probably should be. (Just on general principles)

4,672 posted on 03/03/2013 8:14:08 PM PST by NicknamedBob (If it was good enough for the Krell, then it's good enough for me!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4671 | View Replies]

To: NicknamedBob
Bob you should see the forms. After coming off what was thought to be double-secret probation found out was on top-secret triple probation with one of the Mods tied to every post was posting and then there was the other forms to sign. Gee ... caught a break or so thought only to find was in deeper trouble than before began. It never ends.
4,673 posted on 03/03/2013 8:19:43 PM PST by no-to-illegals (Scrutinize our government and Secure the Blessing of Freedom and Justice)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4672 | View Replies]

To: no-to-illegals

Tough for you.

But I never observe any steenkeeng forms.

I think that can be certified.

4,674 posted on 03/03/2013 8:24:48 PM PST by NicknamedBob (If it was good enough for the Krell, then it's good enough for me!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4673 | View Replies]

To: NicknamedBob
Bob, now I have to sign another form. These forms keep piling up and I have nobody but me to blame. I think I'll log off and think about putting signature to paper or screen because as we all know, it could be hazardous to ones health to sign a form ... no matter what them other people say. The world is a wondrous and ________ place. I know you know what I mean. Sleep Well Bob and don't sign any forms. You and your family will be safer.
4,675 posted on 03/03/2013 8:36:55 PM PST by no-to-illegals (Scrutinize our government and Secure the Blessing of Freedom and Justice)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4674 | View Replies]

To: no-to-illegals; NoCmpromiz; moose07; Anoreth; Monkey Face; ColdOne; fanfan; Cyber Liberty; ...

4,676 posted on 03/04/2013 3:07:26 AM PST by Tax-chick (We don't like original material, unless it's been done before.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4675 | View Replies]

To: no-to-illegals

Thanks. FR goes weird sometimes, but then it comes back.

29 and a nice catbeems day. I’d better go put the blinds up in the bedroom. My neighbor was out walking her “dog” in flipflops when I left at 7:00 to take the girls to driver ed. Maybe she has peripheral neuropathy.

4,677 posted on 03/04/2013 5:22:12 AM PST by Tax-chick (We don't like original material, unless it's been done before.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4671 | View Replies]

To: Anoreth
He’s basically the perfect junior officer. Vaguely personable, a complete know-it-all, well-versed in excuses.

LOL!!! That nails it perfectly, except you forgot "well-groomed clothes-horse."

4,678 posted on 03/04/2013 5:25:47 AM PST by Tax-chick (We don't like original material, unless it's been done before.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4658 | View Replies]

It must be Monday. I didn’t want to get out of bed this morning, because I have to clean the joint. Unngh.

Wind is forecast all week. Yesterday, on my way to visit Lablady, I was blown all over the freeway. But her place is just off the freeway, and I think it took me about eight minutes to get there.

I got the bum’s rush because her hubby (still) was coming to take her and Alyssa shopping. Ohwell...

4,679 posted on 03/04/2013 5:51:04 AM PST by Monkey Face (There is no "Chocoholics Anonymous" because no one wants to quit. ~~ Shoe)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4676 | View Replies]

I can verify that it is Monday. Tom is locked in his room with his iPod. Plans for the next few days include replacing their doorknob with one that doesn’t lock.

4,680 posted on 03/04/2013 6:20:49 AM PST by Tax-chick (We don't like original material, unless it's been done before.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4679 | View Replies]

To: Silentgypsy; left that other site; JustAmy; Kitty Mittens; Hiskid

Long weekend for me. Here’s the latest.

She seems to have full feeling in her legs (and some pain). She’s not fully ambulatory yet. I think the hospital is working on getting her ready to go home and continue on with her life.

There is still no diagnosis. I’m told she is the third such case the hospital has seen and they have no answers on any of them. My SIL is an MD and thinks it is/was a virus. In any case, as long as it doesn’t recur, I’ll accept just getting her strong enough to go home.

On the mom front, I visited yesterday evening for about an hour. Her mom slept through and never knew I was there. I call that a good thing - she needed the sleep.

Thanks again for all your prayers.

4,681 posted on 03/04/2013 6:22:21 AM PST by ArGee (An open mind is like an open window - if you don't have a screen, you get flies.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4406 | View Replies]

!Buenos dias! It has been a long-ish weekend for me and you all posted a LOT. I’m not going to try to catch up. I’ll just pretend I wandered back out onto the front porch and jump the conversation as-is.

4,682 posted on 03/04/2013 6:30:47 AM PST by ArGee (An open mind is like an open window - if you don't have a screen, you get flies.)

To: ArGee

Good morning. I am paying bills, oh, what fun!

4,683 posted on 03/04/2013 6:34:24 AM PST by Tax-chick (We don't like original material, unless it's been done before.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4682 | View Replies]

Good morning. I am paying bills, oh, what fun!

More fun than ducking collectors, I think.

4,684 posted on 03/04/2013 6:45:52 AM PST by ArGee (An open mind is like an open window - if you don't have a screen, you get flies.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4683 | View Replies]

Ooohhh....locked doors. Not good.

4,685 posted on 03/04/2013 6:51:32 AM PST by Monkey Face (There is no "Chocoholics Anonymous" because no one wants to quit. ~~ Shoe)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4680 | View Replies]

To: ArGee; Tax-chick

Paying bills is redundant. You just have to do it all again next month. Where’s the fun in that?

I’m glad to hear your friend is doing better. Prayers are awesome things!

4,686 posted on 03/04/2013 6:54:12 AM PST by Monkey Face (There is no "Chocoholics Anonymous" because no one wants to quit. ~~ Shoe)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4684 | View Replies]

“I’m getting dressed!” he says, for an hour.

4,687 posted on 03/04/2013 7:17:22 AM PST by Tax-chick (We don't like original material, unless it's been done before.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4685 | View Replies]

I’m glad to hear your friend is doing better. Prayers are awesome things!

Indeed they are. Thanks very much.

4,688 posted on 03/04/2013 7:22:18 AM PST by ArGee (An open mind is like an open window - if you don't have a screen, you get flies.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4686 | View Replies]

To: Tax-chick; All
Lol! That is so good!

Good morning, y'all! Sunny. Crisp!

4,689 posted on 03/04/2013 7:27:30 AM PST by Silentgypsy (I must be all here, because everyone keeps telling me I'm not all there.)

I know Tom is big, but it takes an hour to put clothes on his frame? What is he doing...making them as he goes?

LOL!

4,690 posted on 03/04/2013 7:55:07 AM PST by Monkey Face (There is no "Chocoholics Anonymous" because no one wants to quit. ~~ Shoe)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4687 | View Replies]

Once I had to take my son's bedroom door off its hinges as a "consequence" of his actions. He shared a bathroom so there was no way he could stay in there for hours doing things we all knew took less than 15 minutes.

4,691 posted on 03/04/2013 8:21:49 AM PST by ArGee (An open mind is like an open window - if you don't have a screen, you get flies.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4687 | View Replies]

More prayers needed for my darling daughter. She seems to feel fine except when she needs to use her hands or eyes, then she starts to feel week. I took her to the Dr. yesterday who has ordered blood work, but it will be Thursday before we get results. So I ask for prayers for her to be able to work (she’s a special needs teacher at a local elementary school) until then.

Also, she seems to regularly have medical issues in March. Mrs. ArGee and I are thinking there’s something in her psyche that causes her problems at this time of year. I’d like prayers for that, too.

Thanks much,
ArGee

4,692 posted on 03/04/2013 8:26:16 AM PST by ArGee (An open mind is like an open window - if you don't have a screen, you get flies.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4686 | View Replies]

One thing I have plenty of is prayer. I don’t have much luck praying for myself, but the results for other people are limited only by their faith.

I will keep her in my prayers. I have a list of people I pray for on a regular basis, so I will her to it.

*hug*

4,693 posted on 03/04/2013 8:42:55 AM PST by Monkey Face (There is no "Chocoholics Anonymous" because no one wants to quit. ~~ Shoe)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4692 | View Replies]

...so I will ADD her to it! *sheesh* I need to wake up!

4,694 posted on 03/04/2013 8:44:17 AM PST by Monkey Face (There is no "Chocoholics Anonymous" because no one wants to quit. ~~ Shoe)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4693 | View Replies]

...so I will ADD her to it! *sheesh* I need to wake up!

My brain inserted the word anyway.

Thank you!!!!

4,695 posted on 03/04/2013 8:58:16 AM PST by ArGee (An open mind is like an open window - if you don't have a screen, you get flies.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4694 | View Replies]

No thanks necessary. I’m sure you would do it for me, should the need arise. :o])

4,696 posted on 03/04/2013 9:04:44 AM PST by Monkey Face (There is no "Chocoholics Anonymous" because no one wants to quit. ~~ Shoe)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4695 | View Replies]

To: ArGee; Monkey Face

Noted, and prayer beginning!

My neighbor in Oklahoma took the door off her son’s room. Sold his stereo, too! Bill and Tom share, so we’re not quite ready to remove the door, but changing the knob is a strong possibility.

4,697 posted on 03/04/2013 9:16:07 AM PST by Tax-chick (We don't like original material, unless it's been done before.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4692 | View Replies]

I’m sure you would do it for me,

What's that old line from Bugs Bunny? "(S)He don't know me too well, do (s)he?" ;)

4,698 posted on 03/04/2013 9:48:11 AM PST by ArGee (An open mind is like an open window - if you don't have a screen, you get flies.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4696 | View Replies]

hahahahaha...*wink*

4,699 posted on 03/04/2013 9:58:32 AM PST by Monkey Face (There is no "Chocoholics Anonymous" because no one wants to quit. ~~ Shoe)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4698 | View Replies]

but changing the knob is a strong possibility.

Do you have wireless internet? Can you manage the access point yourself? One of the things you can do is set your access point so that only specific MAC addresses can connect. (A MAC address is an actual physical address tied to a specific device.) You can tell him that whenever the door is closed his, and only his, MAC address will be disabled. You'll re-enable it when his door is open.

I bet that would get you some attention, unless he has a 4G unlimited data plan on his phone.

4,700 posted on 03/04/2013 10:03:29 AM PST by ArGee (An open mind is like an open window - if you don't have a screen, you get flies.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4697 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-50 ... 4,601-4,6504,651-4,7004,701-4,750 ... 5,751-5,776 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson