Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: Monkey Face

The smallest size I can reach is pretty darn skeletal, once I train myself to reward myself with lower numbers on the scale. A size 4 is small enough - I’ll probably look younger if I put on 6 or 8 lbs.

68 here now. The byos are all out Scootering. Tom has been in bed since 8:00 a.m., after two nights out. It will probably take him all week to sort out his sleep schedule again.

5,146 posted on 03/10/2013 2:33:47 PM PDT by Tax-chick (Don't panic until Rrrod panics.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5144 | View Replies ]

To: Tax-chick

64 and sunny here...

Green things are popping out on the trees and bushes, and it won’t be long before the Valley looks dark green instead of bright yellow-green. (Sounds like good colors for Steampunk!)

I am so glad to see the green...

NASCAR is having a good day here, as they usually do. Busdaddy said the cars were all at the Walmart parking lot yesterday, when he went to get his prescriptions filled.

They usually have a parade of the Haulers up Las Vegas Blvd, the night before any big race. Having the cars at the Walmart closest to the Speedway is a new thing, and I’m glad to see it. We LIKE tourists!!!

5,148 posted on 03/10/2013 2:41:48 PM PDT by Monkey Face (In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria. ~ Ben Franklin)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5146 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson