Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: voicereason
Interesting. Very interesting. I'm not going to get my hopes up, especially considering this is John Robers' SCOTUS and he's the man who made obamacare constitutional.

Still...at least an eligibility case finally made it to the SC.

I wonder what data, poll numbers or ? they are looking at to move this forward now after ignoring it and the many court challenges around the country these last 4 or 5 years.

Do they fear the next few years as much as many of the rest of us do and are slowing things down with the rule of Constitutional law?

Or, are they planning to accelerate our slide into the abyss with some more Constitution shredding like with their obamacare ruling?

11 posted on 01/11/2013 5:39:21 AM PST by GBA (Here in the Matrix, life is but a dream.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: GBA

Roberts will slam Orly as directed to protect his own shady South American adoptions, and whatever else they have on him.

Hussein’s handlers want to finally close the books on his pesky eligibility problem in time for Hussein’s Second Coming.

Many here at FR will gleefully support the result against Taitz.

12 posted on 01/11/2013 5:48:55 AM PST by treetopsandroofs (Had FDR been GOP, there would have been no World Wars, just "The Great War" and "Roosevelt's Wars".)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies ]

Still...at least an eligibility case finally made it to the SC.

Many eligibility cases have been filed with the Supreme Court, but the Court has not agreed to hear any of them. The Court has not agreed to hear this one, either; it is merely listed for a conference (as any case filed with the Court is). Only if the Court votes at the conference to hear the case will it be heard.

95 posted on 01/11/2013 5:13:27 PM PST by Lurking Libertarian (Non sub homine, sed sub Deo et lege)

As a longtime interested person as to many facets of Obama’s eligibility and life history I believe Dr. Taitz has done a tremendous and remarkable job of compiling case documents against the eligibility of Obama being POTUSA. She has taken an unjustified and unseemly beating and avoidance,in my opinion, from many people including numerous so called Obama critics in the Republican Party who are always biting and barking at Obama like chained guard dogs about Obama’s unconstitutional actions. I hope that oaths have meaning to some if not all Justices. However, I have a gut feeling that Roberts put this on the agenda as a closer for any further actions against Obama’s eligibility. If Dr. Taitz can get her case to a full court hearing she will have done so much more than our sniveling Congresspersons for the Nation and It’s Constitution.

167 posted on 01/14/2013 11:44:52 PM PST by noinfringers2

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson