Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: Bon of Babble

The 75% against the 12%. Did Louis ever take any math classes?

4 posted on 01/11/2013 9:17:33 PM PST by 2ndDivisionVet (I'll raise $2million for Sarah Palin's presidential run. What'll you do?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: 2ndDivisionVet

Oh! He expects the rest of the world to back Obama and himself against the racist whites, don’t ‘cha know?

6 posted on 01/11/2013 9:23:19 PM PST by SatinDoll (NATURAL BORN CITZEN: BORN IN THE USA OF CITIZEN PARENTS.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies ]

"The 75% against the 12%. Did Louis ever take any math classes?"

I wish I could find the article (not here) that questioned those numbers.
Thats according to the census, which blacks are infamous for not answering.
Due to avoiding warrants, baby mamma's seeking child support, and overdue rent,
it seems census workers reported poor results in tracking down just who lived where & when.
Myself, I tend to believe its true. Especially when I go to the post office...
8 posted on 01/11/2013 9:26:22 PM PST by 45semi (A police state is always preceded by a nanny state...)

The fact that 99% of all other races won’t live in your neighborhoods, Louie, is proof enough that their top priority is personal safety. So bring it on, you’re badly outnumbered.

14 posted on 01/11/2013 9:32:38 PM PST by A_Former_Democrat

That was kind of my thoughts exactly. It is pretty crazy to think that a population of less than forty million would have a fighting chance against 195 million. That is only the EUROPEAN whites in America. When you factor in the ‘White Hispanics” there are 240 million ‘whites’ in America TODAY. Not good odds

23 posted on 01/11/2013 9:51:00 PM PST by Jim from C-Town (The government is rarely benevolent, often malevolent and never benign!)

The 75% against the 12%. Did Louis ever take any math classes?

No, it will be the 12% against 88% (i.e. everybody else). Mexicans don't like black people. We've seen how asians and blacks get along in LA. Just because some other ethnic groups don't always get along with whitey, doesn't mean they get along with black people.
45 posted on 01/11/2013 11:47:37 PM PST by fr_freak

Don't you mean more like 51% against 49%? I saw an article yesterday that indicated NY City voted over 80% for Obumbler. I think rather than a race war the next one will be fought on “classes”, however that breaks down into groups in 2013-2016
76 posted on 01/12/2013 7:13:10 AM PST by Cheerio (Barry Hussein Soetoro-0bama=The Complete Destruction of American Capitalism)

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson