Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: neverdem

obamacare will not permit this. Too many old people will not die as he is prescibing and this will continue their miserble lives.

2 posted on 02/23/2013 11:22:02 PM PST by DISCO
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: DISCO
obamacare will not permit this. Too many old people will not die as he is prescibing and this will continue their miserble lives.

Should be:

obamacare will not permit this for ordinary citizens. Too many old people will not die as he is prescibing and this will continue their miserble lives.

22 posted on 02/24/2013 7:17:41 AM PST by null and void (Gun confiscation enables tyranny. Don't enable tyranny.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]

To: DISCO
Well, screw you, Obama, I don't need your stinkin flu drugs. I don't expect anyone to believe me but we are doing just fine at our house with no drugs and no vaccines.

I wouldn't trade my Vit D, and kombucha for a drug store full of drugs.

A couple of weeks ago, I deliberately went to visit my friend with the flu to test my theory that we are pretty much immune to colds and flu now. She had had the flu vaccine--we won't touch them.

Each night and am. I take a glass of water with 1/2 tsp baking soda and a TBS Braggs vinegar. We do the kombucha and we're going to outlive those who spend their time going to doctors and buying expensive drugs with side effects.

28 posted on 02/24/2013 3:54:06 PM PST by Conservativegreatgrandma (The perfect is the enemy of the good..............Voltaire)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson