Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: piytar; Olog-hai; Tax-chick

If these “transgenders” are equal to their wannabe sex, then why don’t we hear about the female-to-male types pulling these stunts in order to compete in male athletics, hmmmmm? The self-loathing wymyn and misogynist sickos pushing for women in combat want women to die.

Maybe the solution for the MMA is a quota system. For any “girl” tranny to participate, a “male” tranny must play with the regular boyz.

Of course being mental they might just do that... the grotesque irony being that a fauxmale fighter would likely win because normal male athletes would not want to hit a girl.

Olog-hai, you got it right about the hyper-misogyny. What kind of animal hates women so much that he’d transgender himself in order to punch womens’ lights out? Okay, maybe he’d be of use on The View, but still...

23 posted on 03/09/2013 12:12:43 AM PST by Ezekiel (The Obama-nation began with the Inauguration of Desolation.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies ]

To: Ezekiel

This is all too confusing for me. I’m still stuck on whether we should call the cat “he” after neutering.

28 posted on 03/09/2013 4:09:51 AM PST by Tax-chick (Don't panic until Rrrod panics.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies ]

To: Ezekiel

They don’t want women to die, necessarily. What I think it’s all about, aside from pure, stupid egalitarianism, is that they want women generals and women chiefs of staff. That women will die in the process is incidental.

49 posted on 03/09/2013 10:13:12 AM PST by Tublecane
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson