Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: CatherineofAragon

Darn, the governor wants black tigerwoman who took his eye. She is some fighter!

80 posted on 03/10/2013 6:38:39 PM PDT by Marcella (Prepping can save your life today. Going Galt is freedom.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 79 | View Replies ]

To: Marcella

My zombie weapon of choice is a good medieval longsword. No reloading. Silent. ~Two~ sharp edges. Long reach. Penetration. Y’all can have your samurai swords... But with those you can’t zwerchhau back out of a zornhau back up to your vomtag, or ochs. No point in trying, really. :-)

81 posted on 03/10/2013 6:56:48 PM PDT by Ramius (Personally, I give us one chance in three. More tea anyone?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 80 | View Replies ]

"Darn, the governor wants black tigerwoman who took his eye. She is some fighter!"

I'm hoping Rick will decide not to turn her over. This is terrible. She HAS earned her place, just as Herschel said.

I don't think I took a single breath that entire hour, LOL.

84 posted on 03/10/2013 8:16:13 PM PDT by CatherineofAragon (Support Christian white males---the architects of the jewel known as Western Civilization)

The Governor wanted her on the off chance Rick would be stupid and give up one of his best fighters.

Then the Gov would attack anyway while Rick’s group is feeling guilty and disorganized because of it.

87 posted on 03/10/2013 9:35:08 PM PDT by Valpal1

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson