Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: kearnyirish2
I Geocache also. I downloaded the $10 GPS Geocache Official site program to my phone. I get all the info on sites, log in my finds, if maintenance is needed etc. I have never trespassed on a hunt. It is fun hiking and looking for the clue for the cache. I find them all along highways in rest areas. A great way to walk the dogs and stretch the legs.

Some are micro caches and you can sit at a picnic table and not be aware your 2 inches from a cache. Plain fun and ingenious methods to hide them make for a fun outing, planned or spur of the moment. And yes I bag trash and haul it out.

33 posted on 08/08/2013 2:06:02 PM PDT by wanderin
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies ]

To: wanderin

I’ve never even seen a Geocache on private property; there are enough parks around so they’re not needed, and in northern NJ there are large state parks that are used to hide them.

Because I appeal to the children’s greed about what they might find, they don’t like micros.

Beware of muggles!

41 posted on 08/08/2013 2:49:15 PM PDT by kearnyirish2 (Affirmative action is economic war against white males (and therefore white families).)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson