Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

Full Title: Is Everybody Blind? Marine Exposes Homeland Military Build Up
1 posted on 08/27/2013 3:07:11 AM PDT by savedbygrace
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies ]

To: savedbygrace
What we're doing here, and let's not kid about it, we're building a domestic army and we're shrinking the military because the government is afraid of it's own citizens.
2 posted on 08/27/2013 3:16:24 AM PDT by ClearCase_guy (21st century. I'm not a fan.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

During the past month, I've made three, and friends have made two, sightings of a black-and-white SUV which displays the word 'POLICE' along with a federal-looking seal on the doors. By federal-looking I mean one with a bald eagle. No agency is identified.

Additionally, friends have seen an automobile with the same markings twice.

The feds are trying to get to the point where we accept them as local law enforcement, something they are not. Be aware. Be ready. Be armed.
4 posted on 08/27/2013 3:29:43 AM PDT by ComputerGuy (HM2/USN M/3/3 Marines RVN 66-67)

As much as this is a concern, it pales in comparison to the threats we face from abroad.

Obama is going to get us all killed before we have worry about the buildup of his private army here at home.

5 posted on 08/27/2013 3:30:11 AM PDT by Carbonsteel

'There's always free government cheese in the mouse trap'

Point of reference added.

9 posted on 08/27/2013 4:07:44 AM PDT by liberalh8ter (The only difference between flash mob 'urban yutes' and U.S. politicians is the hoodies.)

We are now watching gun confiscation in California.

It will spread across the country.

Anyone who believes their local police will not actively participate in confiscation of Constitutionally guaranteed guns is crazy. Your neighbor the friendly off duty cop will be coming to your home to take your weapons. Believe it.

11 posted on 08/27/2013 5:22:26 AM PDT by Venturer ( cowardice posturing as tolerance =political correctness)

Face it America, we police officers will be your overlords. Just accept it, it’s inevitable and things will be easier for all involved.

Together citizens we will build a new country on the ruins of this tired old capitalist system. Now shine my jackboots. And light starch on the shirts.

12 posted on 08/27/2013 5:30:47 AM PDT by Cap'n Crunch

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson