Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Anyone who opposes the Affordable Care Act is a subhuman (Why Fry a Turkey when You can Zot Them?)

Posted on 11/28/2013 11:24:48 AM PST by Rex1971

Edited on 11/28/2013 11:27:18 AM PST by Admin Moderator. [history]

Anyone who opposes the Affordable Care Act is a subhuman. It is a great law but lying republicans are trying to destroy it. I signed up with no problem on the website. Republicans want to repeal my new insurance. Obama is a hero!

TOPICS:
KEYWORDS: aca; crappycare; democrats; homoelectus; ibtz; idiot; koalaoil; liar; molassesmiasma; monkeyfacerules; obama; obamacare; penguinhumor; rex1971; stuckonstupid; supportobamacare; troll; undeadthread; undeadthreadhere; ursulathevk; zot
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-50 ... 2,351-2,4002,401-2,4502,451-2,500 ... 3,151-3,162 next last
To: Darksheare; Slip18
Fred, the only object on Earth to simultaneously win and fail the Heisenberg uncertainty principle.

Fred, meet Schrödinger...

2,401 posted on 12/25/2013 7:27:49 PM PST by NoCmpromiz (John 14:6 is a non-pluralistic comment.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2395 | View Replies]

To: Darksheare

There is a branch of hand-magic that is 100% misdirection. No sleight of hand or sneaky stuff like that, but the magician pulls off great appearing/disappearing stunts. It’s particularly effective when you have an audience and a single subject, because the at-large audience can see exactly what you’re doing, and laughing their a$$es off at the fact that you’re getting away with it and the subject isn’t seeing any of it.

I think it’s like that. It isn’t sleight of cat’s-paw, but rather an elaborate misdirection ruse. Don’t feel bad, the catz do it to their humanz all the time, every day.

2,402 posted on 12/25/2013 7:28:32 PM PST by Cyber Liberty (H.L. Mencken: "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.")

To: NicknamedBob
most nonagenarians really don't age much more.

That is a truth. However, my Aunt managed another 1.3 decades after arriving at that point...

2,403 posted on 12/25/2013 7:31:54 PM PST by NoCmpromiz (John 14:6 is a non-pluralistic comment.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2399 | View Replies]

Are cats the true ancient aliens?

My dogs — all four of them — came when I called. They are house animals, too, but nothing like cats.

Fred will get on top of a high dresser when I’m looking for something and stare at me. All of a sudden, I see his face, then his eyes. I am totally taken aback.

Are they really from this world? Tard, the cat, says, “No,” but I’m with Georgio A. on this.

2,404 posted on 12/25/2013 7:33:37 PM PST by Slip18

To: NoCmpromiz; Slip18

Some of the described Fredevents could be due to paranormal circumstances.
Or he could just be totally bat stuffing crazy.

2,405 posted on 12/25/2013 7:39:15 PM PST by Darksheare (Try my coffee, first one's free..... Even robots will kill for it!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2401 | View Replies]

To: Cyber Liberty

Door was at the end of a hallway.
Mimi was weird.

2,406 posted on 12/25/2013 7:40:20 PM PST by Darksheare (Try my coffee, first one's free..... Even robots will kill for it!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2402 | View Replies]

To: Slip18

There is nothing on Earth quite like “cat”.
Perhaps they aren’t from here, but they’re so unmotivated to conquer us that they condescend to live with us.
Perhaps they just are odd.
My sister’s cat Shadow would have shouted at me for that and given me his “ape face” pout.

2,407 posted on 12/25/2013 7:43:50 PM PST by Darksheare (Try my coffee, first one's free..... Even robots will kill for it!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2404 | View Replies]

Alien. That too is a kitteh commonality.

2,408 posted on 12/25/2013 7:47:44 PM PST by Cyber Liberty (H.L. Mencken: "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2406 | View Replies]

We have a kitteh named "Shadow." She looks sort of like this:

2,409 posted on 12/25/2013 7:50:20 PM PST by Cyber Liberty (H.L. Mencken: "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2407 | View Replies]

Oh! Came across this.....

2,410 posted on 12/25/2013 7:53:54 PM PST by Cyber Liberty (H.L. Mencken: "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.")

To: Cyber Liberty; Slip18

Shadow was overall black with a “preacher collar” mark on his neck.
He..spoke.
Hello, no, oh no, oh wow, mommy, I’m Shadow, a barbarian style rage call immediately after telling the world he was Shadow, then he’d pout and run for his human mommy.
I miss him as he was a hoot.
He did an old man chuckle as he played.

2,411 posted on 12/25/2013 7:56:21 PM PST by Darksheare (Try my coffee, first one's free..... Even robots will kill for it!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2408 | View Replies]

To: Cyber Liberty

I’m stealing that when I’m on my desktop machine later.

2,412 posted on 12/25/2013 7:57:06 PM PST by Darksheare (Try my coffee, first one's free..... Even robots will kill for it!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2410 | View Replies]

2,413 posted on 12/25/2013 7:57:32 PM PST by Cyber Liberty (H.L. Mencken: "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.")

To: NoCmpromiz

Your mom is (?) brilliant. Way to go for her. Who needs a Master’s, anyway, unless you’re a scientist or something along those line.

2,414 posted on 12/25/2013 8:02:41 PM PST by Slip18
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2397 | View Replies]

I was born near Davenport, IA. How did you know?

What happened to sofa? Did you forget poor old sofa. If you change the “a” to “u,” you got yourself a couple of UFOS...

2,415 posted on 12/25/2013 8:09:31 PM PST by Slip18
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2400 | View Replies]

To: Slip18

In the particular area of Ohio that I originate from, were you to call a davenport a couch, one would find discomfiture and plague bats summoned onto your skull.
Same with “sofa”.
The definitions of each being actually distinct at one point.

Frightening in retrospect.
Grandma sitting there hawkishly staring over her blue hornrim glasses, her cane held almost in “point in line”.

2,416 posted on 12/25/2013 8:17:10 PM PST by Darksheare (Try my coffee, first one's free..... Even robots will kill for it!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2415 | View Replies]

To: Darksheare; Slip18
Comments on two different posts...

Or he could just be totally bat stuffing crazy.

You're talking about a cat. Of course this is the correct statement. As you would be able to perceive it...

her cane held almost in “point in line”.

I would betcha she could use that cane to trip grandkids who insisted on running in the house after being told to cease..

2,417 posted on 12/25/2013 8:29:34 PM PST by NoCmpromiz (John 14:6 is a non-pluralistic comment.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2416 | View Replies]

To: NoCmpromiz; Slip18

One never truly perceives a cat, but is perceived by the cat.

Grandma held the cane alternately in a fencers challenge pose, or as a stagehand hook.
And the running was NOT my fault, that was Phillip, Bo, and my brother!

2,418 posted on 12/25/2013 8:33:38 PM PST by Darksheare (Try my coffee, first one's free..... Even robots will kill for it!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2417 | View Replies]

To: NoCmpromiz; Darksheare

Don’t let this be known, but I have a cane collection. My first one was from 1973. Didn’t get many more until recently.

In the days of yore, elevators in Los Angeles did not have the laser red light to stop them from closing. As a court reporter, I had to carry lots of stuff. So when the elevator door was going to close on my hand and carry it to another floor, I stuck in my cane which is mahogany, and it would stop that bugger from hurting me.

Grandmas are smart and canny.

2,419 posted on 12/25/2013 9:07:32 PM PST by Slip18
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2417 | View Replies]

To: Slip18; NoCmpromiz

I’ve helped work on some of those kinds of elevators.
Those doors were a pain.

I once grabbed a men’s dress cane and asked my friends how I looked.
“Dang scary”
“Like a demonic Houdini”
“Which Bond villain are you?”
“I have to ask, who did you kill?”
That was the range of responses.

2,420 posted on 12/25/2013 9:12:09 PM PST by Darksheare (Try my coffee, first one's free..... Even robots will kill for it!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2419 | View Replies]

To: Slip18; Darksheare
In the days of yore, elevators in Los Angeles did not have the laser red light to stop them from closing.

That is correct. The code requirement for a door protective device was for years just the mechanical contact bumper type. When light ray type devices were introduced and codified, the original requirement was a beam at 6" from the bottom and (I think) 24" from the bottom. With that configuration, it was found that a person in, for instance, a wheelchair could position themselves in the opening in such a way that the light beams actually passed through open spaces in the wheelchair (for instance, through the wheel spokes) is such a way as to render the wheelchair invisible to the light ray door protective device which pretty much guaranteed that the door would smash the wheelchair - and hopefully activate the bumper edge and reopen - otherwise there were unpleasing results.

With the passage of the ADA (Americans With Disabilities Act) the code required all new elevators to have a continuous type of sensing device that operated up to (I think) 72" from the floor.

Elevator companies made a lot of money retrofitting old elevators with the new 'light curtain' devices, especially if the sales department convinced the owner that there was a possible liability if they didn't refurbish (something that the code did not require - old stuff was grandfathered, only new installs were required to meet the new code..)

And speaking of canes and elevators... One day back in the dark ages (or maybe it was the early '70's...) we got a call about someone trapped in an elevator. On arrival in the building you could hear this alarm bell going off. Alarm bells will sound if someone pushes the alarm button, but most people don't do that continuously. Alarm bells will also ring if someone pushes the 'stop' button (note, the newer codes have eliminated the stop button and replaced it with a key operated switch..) and the 'stop' button does exactly that. And rings the alarm. Continuously. Until the stop button is pulled out/restored to its normal position.

Anyway, we found that an older gentleman had entered the elevator, and apparently after the doors closed and the elevator was in motion to some upper floor, the gentleman somehow bumped the stop button with his cane. When the elevator screeched to a halt with this noisy bell continuously ringing, the older gent apparently panicked and started beating the crap out of the interior of the elevator with his crowbar, er, cane. By the time we were able to extricate him, he had broken most of the push-buttons, a panel in the dome (the false ceiling) and dented the crap out of the door panels..

2,421 posted on 12/26/2013 12:36:19 AM PST by NoCmpromiz (John 14:6 is a non-pluralistic comment.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2419 | View Replies]

To: NoCmpromiz

Next time, I’ll take the stairs.

2,422 posted on 12/26/2013 4:08:59 AM PST by Tax-chick ("Our infinite sadness can only be cured by an infinite love." ~Pope Francis)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2421 | View Replies]

To: Tax-chick; fanfan; ColdOne; Cyber Liberty; null and void; Anoreth; Monkey Face; NicknamedBob; ...

2,423 posted on 12/26/2013 4:10:26 AM PST by Tax-chick ("Our infinite sadness can only be cured by an infinite love." ~Pope Francis)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2422 | View Replies]

To: NoCmpromiz; Slip18; Darksheare; Tax-chick; Monkey Face
"One day back in the dark ages (or maybe it was the early '70's...)"

If it was before the common usage of LED devices for lighting tasks, I.E. before the advent of the blue LED, then it can legitimately be considered the dark ages.

I should know.

2,424 posted on 12/26/2013 5:30:53 AM PST by NicknamedBob (If you voted for 0bama to show that you're not a racist, you're a racist. -- NicknamedMike)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2421 | View Replies]

To: Dead Corpse

See? I sometimes think family are the worst people to deal with, as they seem to think they have carte blanche to disrespect other family members.

I don’t blame you a bit for leaving; as a matter of fact, I think you did the right thing, all the way through.

How is your son’s eye? Was the eye itself injured? I hope he’s OK. (Too bad your family had be so ugly.)

2,425 posted on 12/26/2013 5:51:00 AM PST by Monkey Face (Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can sure muffle the sound!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2391 | View Replies]

To: Tax-chick

Awww...cute...

2,426 posted on 12/26/2013 5:56:02 AM PST by Monkey Face (Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can sure muffle the sound!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2423 | View Replies]

To: Monkey Face; Dead Corpse

Good morning, ‘Face and DC. Sorry things went poorly with one side of the family, DC.

2,427 posted on 12/26/2013 6:04:45 AM PST by Tax-chick ("Our infinite sadness can only be cured by an infinite love." ~Pope Francis)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2426 | View Replies]

Aww, isn’t that kyute! He wants to give his snack a kiss....

2,428 posted on 12/26/2013 6:12:08 AM PST by Cyber Liberty (H.L. Mencken: "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.")

It is still dark here and it’s only 34 degrees. *shiver* I have nothing on the docket for today, which is a good thing because yesterday wore me out.

Dang. I hate when that happens, so I try to compensate by keeping a low profile. Of course, I still need to get the TV is the bedroom hooked up, but that can wait. At least I can watch something besides inane sitcom re-runs and talking heads from the alphabet channels...

2,429 posted on 12/26/2013 6:14:57 AM PST by Monkey Face (Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can sure muffle the sound!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2427 | View Replies]

To: Monkey Face

Left eye, upper eyelid just above the lashes. Was sporting a shiner by the time we got home, but I don’t think it did damage to his eyeball itself.

Just felt like I’d dropped into the middle of an impending Jerry Springer episode.

Ah well... Last time, it took 7 years to resolve things. At least it’ll be peaceful for a while. ;-)

I hope you had a Merry Christmas. *hugs*

2,430 posted on 12/26/2013 6:27:04 AM PST by Dead Corpse (I will not comply.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2425 | View Replies]

Meh... It happens. Normally, it doesn’t feel like I stepped into a screening for a variant on the “Honey Boo Boo” theme.

Ain’t nobody got time fo’ that...

2,431 posted on 12/26/2013 6:29:05 AM PST by Dead Corpse (I will not comply.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2427 | View Replies]

To: Dead Corpse; Monkey Face

*sigh*

I hope you have a peaceful work day.

I’ve already been to Walmart (not busy) for some staples like cereal. Next several people are going to see “The Hobbit.” DP and me, Anoreth, Elen, Pat, James, and Vlad. Tom already saw it with his friends, so he’ll stay home with Frank and Kathleen. Bill has to go to work, and Sally is going to a friend’s house.

Kathleen has learned to say, “Thank you!” and “I want to go OUTside.”

2,432 posted on 12/26/2013 7:27:54 AM PST by Tax-chick ("Our infinite sadness can only be cured by an infinite love." ~Pope Francis)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2431 | View Replies]

I’m interested to get your take on the Hobbit “remake”. I’m in the camp of “I wish they would have just made the one movie and would stop trying to re-invent the wheel”... IOW, I haven’t seen the second one and probably won’t until it’s on DVD.

I hope it’s a good day for you. :-)

2,433 posted on 12/26/2013 7:34:20 AM PST by Dead Corpse (I will not comply.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2432 | View Replies]

Tickets are $5.50 for the 11:15 a.m. show.

I really liked what they did with the Dwarves in the first movie, and I think Bilbo is doing excellently. And Elrond is hot, like a young, pointy-eared Sam Neill.

The other stuff, *shrug*. That reminds me, I need to get my earplugs. Movies are way too loud.

2,434 posted on 12/26/2013 7:45:37 AM PST by Tax-chick ("Our infinite sadness can only be cured by an infinite love." ~Pope Francis)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2433 | View Replies]

I love a theater with a well tuned sound system. You can hear the dialog and the action sequences/auditory effects can be FELT as well as heard.

But yeah, replacing volume for a good balance isn’t a good thing.

2,435 posted on 12/26/2013 8:07:33 AM PST by Dead Corpse (I will not comply.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2434 | View Replies]

To: Tax-chick; All

I hope that’s a kiss and not taste-testing. Good morning!

2,436 posted on 12/26/2013 8:09:30 AM PST by Silentgypsy (Can't sleep; zombie turkeys will get me..)

Poor kid! I hope he heals soon. Families can be so rude.
And it’s possible your sister will never admit her son did it, and never apologize to you. That’s the worst part of all of it.

At least you don’t have to spend a lot of time with them. I hope your son heals fast, with no damage to the eye itself.

2,437 posted on 12/26/2013 8:12:38 AM PST by Monkey Face (Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can sure muffle the sound!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2430 | View Replies]

Poor kid! I hope he heals soon. Families can be so rude.
And it’s possible your sister will never admit her son did it, and never apologize to you. That’s the worst part of all of it.

At least you don’t have to spend a lot of time with them. I hope your son heals fast, with no damage to the eye itself.

2,438 posted on 12/26/2013 8:12:38 AM PST by Monkey Face (Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can sure muffle the sound!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2430 | View Replies]

My oldest grandson saw the new Hobbit film and really enjoyed it, so I’m looking for ward to when it comes out on DVD, now that I can watch it in surround sound! I may just put the first one in and watch it this morning!

Kathleen is growing so big! Do you have any recent pics of her?

2,439 posted on 12/26/2013 8:16:04 AM PST by Monkey Face (Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can sure muffle the sound!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2432 | View Replies]

To: Monkey Face

I’m sure we must have pictures!

2,440 posted on 12/26/2013 11:41:40 AM PST by Tax-chick ("Our infinite sadness can only be cured by an infinite love." ~Pope Francis)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2439 | View Replies]

To: Monkey Face; Dead Corpse; NicknamedBob; Scoutmaster; Anoreth; Slip18; Cyber Liberty; ...

Back from “The Hobbit.” The theater was maybe half full at 11:15 a.m. No loud talkers or way-too-young children. The sound, as DC mentioned, vibrated my sternum, but wasn’t uncomfortably loud through the cotton balls in my ears.

As to the movie itself: The amount of hiking, climbing, meandering, hoofing, trekking, and hot pursuit was kept to a minimum, mainly by compressing the time line from several months to not much over a week. (I’m not kidding.) I wonder if there are separate charges from the New Zealand government for using different views in your movie.

But back to the point. The sequence with Beorn was not like the book, but was interesting and effective, though brief (see above, time compression).

The part in the astoundingly nearby Forest of Mirkwood was not well done. Admittedly, walking in the total dark for weeks is boring, but what should have been Bilbo’s big scene with the spiders was changed from a challenge of character and cleverness to a plain old swordfight (only with spiders, of course) and everything in broad daylight.

Why do they call it Mirkwood if it’s as bright as a stroll through Reedy Creek Park in August, when it was supposed to be November anyway? In a classic Not Your Brightest Bulb moment, James observed, “At least they managed to find some talking spiders.”

The part in the Elvenking’s hall was visually interesting. King Thranduil is wearing Lucius Malfoy’s silver wig. Things were very rushed here, and an unfortunate romantic interest was introduced. Legolas is totally inappropriately a main character, but on the other hand, Orlando Bloom is quite a bit better looking than he was ten years ago, with more than a hint of irony about the eyes. According to the “Daily Mail,” his wife recently left him because she’s obsessed with Justin Bieber, which might explain the irony.

A non-boring and non-textual fight scene takes place in what is probably a popular whitewater rafting destination, when they aren’t filming movies there. I laughed several times, such as when the orc said, “Oh, what the bloody hell!” and I said, “That was cool!” once.

The sudden appearance of ice blocks, and a boat, brings us to Lake Town, also not much like the book, but effectively done. Stephen Fry is fabulous as the Master of the Town. I saw him on “Top Gear” recently. Some guy is grim and brooding as Bard the Bowman. There are cute kids, some livestock, and an interesting junk shop that I would have liked to see more of, but there had to be much more swordfighting. Elves’ hair never gets untidy, no matter how much gymnastics they do in the rain, while Dwarves get to be a real mess. Perhaps this is why Thorin and Legolas dislike one another so much.

Then on we go to the astoundingly nearby Lonely Mountain.

I should mention that at the same time there’s a whole other plot going on involving Gandalf and Sauron. This includes a very suspenseful scene in which I was sure there would be falling, but there wasn’t. Bolg, son of Azog, is introduced, but you wouldn’t know he’s the son-of if you hadn’t read the book with a sharp eye for detail.

But meanwhile, at the Lonely Mountain, just that very day they get in through the secret door, and why they had to change that scene so much, I don’t know. It was perfectly good as it was in the text. Anyhow, there’s a whole bunch of Lonely Mountain footage, in which everything is broad daylight, of course, in spite of their being in the sub-sub-basement of a danged mountain at night in the winter.

The dragon looks great. It’s unclear why Bilbo stands around being visible, in the aforementioned broad nighttime-daylight, and doesn’t just get toasted, but you have to suspend disbelief. There is some fine roaring, great balls of fire, limited Falling, some chemistry, and a charming disregard for the laws of physics. Also strangely preserved dead people.

Meanwhile, Gandalf has gone to the astoundingly nearby fortress of Dol Goldur, where everything is extremely well lit, for being in the dark woods in winter with the Dark Lord and all. Gandalf does an excellent imitation of Dumbledore, but neither Azog nor Sauron bothers to observe that he’s got style.

And there, we pause until the next movie.

2,441 posted on 12/26/2013 12:20:30 PM PST by Tax-chick ("Our infinite sadness can only be cured by an infinite love." ~Pope Francis)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2438 | View Replies]

Hmmmm...I need to watch the first one again, I guess...

I haven’t been to a theater to watch a movie since “The Return of the King,” because I don’t like going alone, though I DID for all three of the LOTR movies. And for the final two movies, I was given the tickets, so it was a good deal.

For some reason, I’m not doing well today. I just had a second short nap, and I am very cold. Yesterday was so beautiful, I had the front door open for a couple of hours.

It’s nice having the gate on. It looks good, too!

I’m waiting for maintenance to come and trouble shoot the lights in the bathroom. Twice this morning, I turned the lights on and they flickered, but came back on. The third time, they stayed off, so I had to call in a work request. I have no clue when they will be here, but I still want to go to bed...

2,442 posted on 12/26/2013 1:04:13 PM PST by Monkey Face (Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can sure muffle the sound!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2441 | View Replies]

To: Tax-chick; Monkey Face; ColdOne; Cyber Liberty; Darksheare; Dead Corpse; fanfan; Flotsam_Jetsome; ..
Ganag,

ArGee's OK!!! His new job is keeping him busy! *hugh sigh of relief* What a Christmas blessing! Yahoo!

2,443 posted on 12/26/2013 1:07:42 PM PST by Silentgypsy (Can't sleep; zombie turkeys will get me..)

“You woke me up!” cried Jeremy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_J0AMPPD34

2,444 posted on 12/26/2013 1:07:59 PM PST by Darksheare (Try my coffee, first one's free..... Even robots will kill for it!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2424 | View Replies]

To: Silentgypsy; ArGee

Excellent!

2,445 posted on 12/26/2013 1:09:12 PM PST by Darksheare (Try my coffee, first one's free..... Even robots will kill for it!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2443 | View Replies]

Thank you for the extensive report. I think I’ve piped down enough to read it now.

2,446 posted on 12/26/2013 1:09:12 PM PST by Silentgypsy (Can't sleep; zombie turkeys will get me..)

To: Silentgypsy; ArGee

Excellent news. Thanks for letting us know! I had wondered ...

2,447 posted on 12/26/2013 1:11:24 PM PST by Tax-chick ("Our infinite sadness can only be cured by an infinite love." ~Pope Francis)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2443 | View Replies]

That lady is one slammin’ bunny whisperer. We bunny-sat for one of offspring’s friends. Prior spousal unit didn’t hit it off with bunny, who bit him on the toe, scratched, and made a general fuss while dashing hysterically (more histrionically) all over the house.

2,448 posted on 12/26/2013 1:27:28 PM PST by Silentgypsy (Can't sleep; zombie turkeys will get me..)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2444 | View Replies]

To: Tax-chick; Darksheare
It sounds ridiculous, but you get attached to people.
2,449 posted on 12/26/2013 1:29:56 PM PST by Silentgypsy (Can't sleep; zombie turkeys will get me..)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2447 | View Replies]

To: Silentgypsy

Not ridiculous at all!

2,450 posted on 12/26/2013 1:47:48 PM PST by Tax-chick ("Our infinite sadness can only be cured by an infinite love." ~Pope Francis)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2449 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-50 ... 2,351-2,4002,401-2,4502,451-2,500 ... 3,151-3,162 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson