Skip to comments.TEN RULES FOR LIBERTY GUERRILLAS
Posted on 05/01/2011 11:48:54 PM PDT by 2ndDivisionVet
The "Post-it" Note campaign is going viral!
Facebook Campaign Sticky Campaign Goes Viral Disrupt the Narrative
Part of the charade employed by the existing Regime is to continue to make people believe that they are alone in their dissent and/or dissatisfaction with the ruling class. They need to isolate you and make you feel YOU are the outlier. A recent example is the derision lobbed at those who questioned Obama's background and credentials.
This has been written about extensively in various professional military training manuals. It has also been the subject of many papers, dissecting the evolution of an underground movement that overthrew an entrenched Regime, where to outsiders, the sudden collapse of an oppressive regime catches them by surprise, when in fact, it was predictable all along.
The reason for the sudden collapse is that the group knowledge finally reached a tipping point, where the dissenters realize that they are the MAJORITY, not the minority as the Regime would have them believe.
Sticky notes, as advocated at gas pumps and on stores shelves, represent what is known as Counter propaganda.
TEN RULES FOR LIBERTY GUERRILLAS:
1. It is important to maintain a belief in final victory. Morale is everything.
2. Large numbers of [counter propaganda] appearing day after day, night after night, everywhere, will make the Regime nervous and raise the self-confidence of the population since such activities demonstrate the inefficiency of the existing Regime and the power and strength of the resistance movement.
3. Whenever practical, successful guerrilla forces use non-electronic means to communicate.
4. It is a principle of political science that it is easier to persuade people to vote against something or someone than to persuade them to vote in favor of something.
5. Liberty guerrillas form centers of resistance EVERYWHERE and they are always in action. Thus, when the Regime attempts to confront/solve one "media" crisis of anti-Regime opinion, another flares up. This serves to also drain the Regime's manpower and resources.
6. Always, always, ALWAYS be on the offensive.
7. Short, snappy slogans spread the message. Advertising/marketing gurus know that to gain traction, a slogan must be 7 words or less.
"BE ALL THAT YOU CAN BE".
Turn the tables on the opposition: Palin's "Obama: WTF indeed" is classic.
8. Mix it up. Never be predictable. But always be lawful.
9. Undermine the Regime's morale and their propaganda by exposing their methods and by constant emphasis on the unjustness of their cause and effects on the population. (Higher prices? Thanks, Obama).
10. Exploit the alternative media to communicate the ideas of the Liberty movement and resistance to the Regime. Be everywhere; be informed; make it known you are aware of the lies disseminated by the Regime and aren't falling for them.
THE MOMENTUM IS ON OUR SIDE. Do not be deterred!
Show the flag too. Old Glory and also the Gadsden Flag (Don’t Tread on Me).
I have done one better....everytime i stick the hose from the pump in my car, I shout, “Thanks Obama” at the top of my lungs....have not had a nasty comment once, just appreciative nods...
I like the idea.
- I am tired of being lied to.
- I am weary of a non-representative government.
- Corporate global fascism is destroying America.
-Political correctness will eventually kill our society.
To survive we need to return to our moral foundation, because the orginal form of government won’t work under any moral philosophy other than the one specified in the Declaration. To ignore this fact is to court disaster.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.