* attacking the entire religion of Islam as a problem for the world;
Islam IS THE MAJOR PROBLEM in the world today.
* condemning all of Islam and its history as extremist;
Which part of their history is not extremist by an reasonable standards of civility?
* denying the active existence, in the contemporary world, of a moderate Muslim majority;
If they were truly a majority they would do something about the minority; their inaction leads to the conclusion that while they may not want to join the Jihadists themselves, they are supportive of the cause -- this is not moderation (this is also the same argument that Germans tried to make after WW II when they said that they didn't really know what was becoming of the trainloads of Jews being brought to the concentration camps).
* insisting that Muslims accede to the demands of non-Muslims (based on ignorance and arrogance) for various theological changes, in their religion;
The only real "theological" change anyone is looking for from them is their "theology" of murdering all non-Muslims.
* treating all conflicts involving Muslims (including, for example, that in Bosnia-Hercegovina a decade ago), as the fault of Muslims themselves;
When someone starts a war without any provocation, IT'S THEIR FAULT!
* inciting war against Islam as a whole.
Islam started the war, we just intend to finish it.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you!